PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Wolfpack

Rio94gt
07-23-2008, 10:58 PM
As alot of you on here know im having a hard time getting my car to run right. My main problem has been my torque converter but Mike took care of a few other small issues that i had. Just some things that came unexpectedly. Anyway, I just wanted to let it be known how much Mike has helped me through the whole thing. He has taken my car in on very short notice, stored it for long periods of time, came in early to work on it, stayed late to work on it, shipped the converter 4 times now. Hes kept me positive that everything will work out the whole time. Even most recently when the car ran terrible on Sunday he told me to bring it down and hell take care of it.

Im not bashing any other shops because i think all of the shops on here do good work. I just wanted to give Mike the credit he deserves.

Thanks again Mike

gmkillr
07-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Mike says you have to do the midget shuffle at the track if your car goes
10's!:sticktonge:

Wolfpack Speed
07-24-2008, 09:10 AM
It's all good Billy, it's fun for me and I really appreciate your business...I will always take care of my guys the best that i can:goodidea:

MBH
07-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Its the things like this that goes to show... some people really do love and care about how good of a job they do! I had a bit of an issue last night with the car and I called him first thing in the morning to get an idea of what was going on. Mike was great, he walked me through some things to check over, shared a similar problem he had on one of his old cars. Hopefully everything will work out and it'll just be something minor, but even if it isn't, I know exactly where I'm taking the car for the work. :goodidea:

Thanks for taking care of me and settling me down Mike! I owe ya one or two now!

Wolfpack Speed
07-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Its the things like this that goes to show... some people really do love and care about how good of a job they do! I had a bit of an issue last night with the car and I called him first thing in the morning to get an idea of what was going on. Mike was great, he walked me through some things to check over, shared a similar problem he had on one of his old cars. Hopefully everything will work out and it'll just be something minor, but even if it isn't, I know exactly where I'm taking the car for the work. :goodidea:

Thanks for taking care of me and settling me down Mike! I owe ya one or two now!
Thanks Bo! I actually just left you a message before I saw this, let me know whats up?

Mike

Rio94gt
07-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Mike says you have to do the midget shuffle at the track if your car goes
10's!:sticktonge:

You can do the truffle shuffle if you go 10s fatty.

Hawkeye
07-24-2008, 09:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU

Lol:hyper:

gmkillr
07-25-2008, 03:16 AM
You can do the truffle shuffle if you go 10s fatty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E-Y-d58HIU

Speakin of dancin, who taught you to dance like this?
I knew you had the hat & jacket but never knew you could move like MJ.:rofl:

Wolfpack Speed
07-25-2008, 04:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU

Lol:hyper::rofl: