PDA

View Full Version : Custom Mark VIII F/S

1wykdmk8
12-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Legendary Cowl Hood
Custom Underhood coating and "lincoln star"
Custom Cameleon Paint Job in Standox's "Imola Ice" - imported from Germany
(Subtle Silver, to green, to cranberry, to steel gray- please visit Standox (http://www.standox.com) for pictures of this color on a Mazeratti)
Jerry Chip
1-2 Tranny Upgrade
Rear Cobra Bilstein modification with new upper shock mounts
Modified Air Intake
Satin/Cobra Oil Cap
Cobra Wires
HID conversion
Acid Etched Vin numbers in all windows
Custom Tinted all windows with Johnson Window Film(same stuff they use in sky scrapers- looks identical to Lexus SUV tint)
Custom painted dash and door panels to match the car
Brand New 4.6L DOHC Teksid Mark VIII Long Block engine with ZERO miles(not yet installed)Kept in temperature controlled storage PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN ORIGINAL FACTORY, Aluminum Block and Heads, ENGINE- THEY DO NOT EXIST_ PERIOD- Original seals on the IMRCs and spark plugs FROM the FACTORY- Factory Valve Covers with original build date barcode/ THIS ENGINE IS INCLUDED WITH THE CAR AS A PACKAGE DEAL
Custom made 3 piece Arelli "Vetta" 18 inch chrome rims with Pirelli Pzero Rossa red letter
Pioneer Premier Head Unit
Brand new Compressor and Spider Valve ready for installation
Wolf Car Cover(may need to be modified for hood)
The car has all it's service down perfectly, and it recently has had:
New moon roof seal
New power seat glide
New front air struts
Brand New Battery
The car will also come with the original honeycomb rims with Yokohama all season tires(new)
This car has been absolutely babied, and you will not find a more beautiful black leather interior anywhere. The car has aproximately 126,000 original miles.
The engine currently in the vehicle is the original. It runs and purrs like a kitten, but there is a blown head gasket, so it will overheat(no t-stat currently installed to counteract this) -hence the new engine- a project he no longer have the time, patience, or energy for.
The car has ZERO other problems.
There are a few minor flaws of course:
The car comes with a thick layer of dust.. Paint underneath is PERFECT.
There is a crack across the front corner of the bumper- can be repaired(and he will provide the source for the extra paint)
There are some mars in the rear bumper that need slight paint.
There is a small slit in the vinyl on the drivers side door(easily repaired or covered up)
The rims have some minor scrapes and wear...some water spots(all fixable with a good polishing/tlc) The center caps, which are not chromed the same way, probably need to be replaced.
Other than that..the car is PERFECT.
Car took first in class and club's best paint at the All Ford Nationals a few years back.........
Here (http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/1wykdmk8/imolablaze.html) is some pix and about the same info as what you can read here, just easier to put the pix there instead of here. Please if you are interested inbox me or Email me (wykdmk8@hotmail.com).

The price is $9000/obo and the work involved is VERY minimal since it is a simple motor swap. If someone close to me (within reason) purchases the car and needs someone versed at doing motor swaps (I have done 5 in less than a years time) then you can hit me up and I can help you, or if you live far I can give you heads up with what you need to do and what needs to be swapped. I know what he will take, but the car has well over $20K invested and even at $9K you are getting ONE HELL of a deal.

1wykdmk8
12-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Sorry, forgot to mention....its a 95.

1wykdmk8
03-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Still for sale, and I edited the site and the pix are there if anyone is interested.......anyone close purchases it I will do the motor swap for you......for nothing.