PDA

View Full Version : 1993 front/rear window moldings??

venom
12-17-2006, 08:47 AM
anyone have an idea where to get these? 5.0 resto has a few parts, but not a complete set.

im looking for new, or mint used parts.

coralcoupe1993
12-17-2006, 10:01 AM
anyone have an idea where to get these? 5.0 resto has a few parts, but not a complete set.

im looking for new, or mint used parts.

It wont be to nice on your check book but a guy who lives down the street was able to get all of that from Ford. I belive he ordered all the molding weather stripping, etc at Moon Ford. This is also the guy who just baught an 07 Lincoln Navigator to pull his quad. $$$$$:rolleyes2:

fast4ord
12-17-2006, 11:21 AM
I bought the ones around the side windows from ford when i had my car painted. They were the molding and the dew wipes (weatherstrip). Was pricey but it totally gives the car a new look, was worth it to me. Ford parts fit very well as well. On the rear not sure what you mean, but the quarter window moldings have to be replaced with the glass. I found a nice used set of quarter windows for mine. I have seen after market quarter glass in the mustang magazines, but they are like $300. Hope this helps some.

Viper_ed
12-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Give Lou (Sonic03Snake) @ Laurel Mountain a call 1-888-925-PONY.

venom
12-17-2006, 06:22 PM
thanks guys, sorry i wasnt clearer. im looking for the windshield and back window moldings. side windows should be fairly easy to score.