PDA

View Full Version : Wolfpack FTW!!!!

97LaserRed
10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
All I can say is WOW!! Mike is a great guy. As some of you know I just finshed my t5 swap and had a creek/ bind in the pedal. I found out it was the TO bearing. Well with my busy schedule I didnt feel like taking the trans back out so I took it down to Mike. When I first saw his shop I was amazed. It is the cleanest shop I ever seen. He is a great guy stuck with the estimate he gave me (he gives very fair price quotes) He goes by the book and does everything right, torques every bolt. All I can say is he the best out there! He is fast and can get your car done when you need it. I also had him take care of a manifold oil leak. He said it was one of the hardest hes done and had it done in a few hours. Again he torqued every bolt, used fel-pro gaskets, also cleand up the oil underneath my car for me!!:goodidea: I cant stress enough on how great wolfpack is. I recomend everyone to him if they need any kind of work.

Im sure Ill be done there this winter to have subframes done and my 8.8 built!

Thanks mike for all your help

White5.0
10-15-2008, 01:43 PM
All I can say is WOW!! Mike is a great guy. As some of you know I just finshed my t5 swap and had a creek/ bind in the pedal. I found out it was the TO bearing. Well with my busy schedule I didnt feel like taking the trans back out so I took it down to Mike. When I first saw his shop I was amazed. It is the cleanest shop I ever seen. He is a great guy stuck with the estimate he gave me (he gives very fair price quotes) He goes by the book and does everything right, torques every bolt. All I can say is he the best out there! He is fast and can get your car done when you need it. I also had him take care of a manifold oil leak. He said it was one of the hardest hes done and had it done in a few hours. Again he torqued every bolt, used fel-pro gaskets, also cleand up the oil underneath my car for me!!:goodidea: I cant stress enough on how great wolfpack is. I recomend everyone to him if they need any kind of work.

thats awesome brain...so is your clutch and everything working perfect now? no squeaks?

Wolfpack Speed
10-15-2008, 03:11 PM

WOW man, thanks so much! Glad all is well with the car and I really appreciate your business! I thought I took more pictures of your car for you but I guess I forgot, been crazy this week! I also took those pictures you wanted of your intake.

Thanks!

Mike

97LaserRed
10-15-2008, 05:05 PM
thats awesome brain...so is your clutch and everything working perfect now? no squeaks?
100% perfect!

thanks mike for those pics! the manifolds still look like they are in decent shape.:thmbsup:

White5.0
10-15-2008, 05:30 PM
100% perfect!

thanks mike for those pics! the manifolds still look like they are in decent shape.:thmbsup:

nice man...i gotta go for a ride now that its 100%

Wolfpack Speed
10-15-2008, 05:34 PM
100% perfect!

No problem man:goodidea:

wick
10-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Good deal!!!

97LaserRed
10-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Good deal!!!
thanks for your help too! Rob. I could have never got the tranny in without ur help.

if anybody need help with tranny Rob knows his stuff!!! he knew right away it was my TO bearing! could believe it. Good guy!:goodidea:

wick
10-15-2008, 05:54 PM
thanks for your help too! Rob. I could have never got the tranny in without ur help.

if anybody need help with tranny Rob knows his stuff!!! he knew right away it was my TO bearing! could believe it. Good guy!:goodidea:

Thanks man. HAHAHHA That was a few weeks ago. HAHAHHAHAHA I stoppd down Mikes the other day and saw your car there. Looked good on that lift.:thmbsup: Mike will treat ya right.

97LaserRed
10-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks man. HAHAHHA That was a few weeks ago. HAHAHHAHAHA I stoppd down Mikes the other day and saw your car there. Looked good on that lift.:thmbsup: Mike will treat ya right.
haha its drives so nice! its like a new car, the clutch is soooo smooth! its faster too haha!!:3gears:

laz2447
10-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Your car looks great, and Mike will treat you and your car right! Glad your happy with it, and I know I look forward to working with Mike again...

97LaserRed
10-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Your car looks great, and Mike will treat you and your car right! Glad your happy with it, and I know I look forward to working with Mike again...
thanks man!!:goodidea:

gmkillr
10-16-2008, 12:26 AM
Another satisified customer!
If you want your car done right, then Wolfpack is the place to go!:thumbsup:

Slow01GT
10-16-2008, 12:38 AM
+1 on that:thumbsup: Mike is the man

Wolfpack Speed
10-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the kind words and support guys:goodidea: