2.76 BilletFlow Upper Pulley
100 mm Idler
Belt
CAI (unshrouded filter type)
NGK TR6 spark plugs
Tuner
14.5 #s boost steady no drop
That will get you to 500 RWHP

EVERY Ported Blower sent out of my shop has IDENTICAL PERFORMANCE-We stand by our workmanship Always have and Always Will.
Stiegemeier Porting has led the way to the 500 RWHP Cobra Club-Over 5 years and 2500+ Satisfied Customers -Why consider anyone else.
Spark plugs will be factory gapped at .038 confirm and install with a smear of anti seize on threads -Don't over tighten!
(We send an Information packet with all of our Ported Blowers Torque specks included) Please READ It.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 627x500 and weights 39KB.
http://www.stiegemeier.com/images/webpost/graphken.jpg[/

To say blower ports differ from vehicle to vehicle is Untrue IF the Porting is IDENTICAL-UNIT TO UNIT.
The Improved CFM will be repeated and so will your Horse Power Gain-CAR to CAR.
Your IAT2 will drop 23 2Degrees this helps power and longevity.
HUGE KILLER SALE GOING ON NOW!
www.stiegemeier.com (http://www.stiegemeier.com)

i thought this was kinda of a good basis for a solid 500 number.. Just read this from steggy over on modular fords

MBH
01-06-2009, 04:04 PM
yup, he's been putting out those numbers for years. I think his new stage v+ port is supposed to be able to get 550rwhp out of it.

RUTHLESS
01-06-2009, 08:32 PM
^He seems to be the only one that has got 550 out of the stage V+. Oh and he said that it sat in freezing temps before the run. Also notice that is his full kit with a dragon TB and over sized plenum. Then you need the mafia and the boosta pump and 60lbs injectors bla bla bla. So then if your like me and look at the big piture you can just get a used KB for $1000 more and be around 600 everyday. I have been reading about them for a year now.

I just need to figure out how far I want to go. :goodidea:

ddmi-twin90gt
01-07-2009, 12:31 AM
I have been reading about them for a year now.

You gotta get it out of the garage first! :biglaugh:

RUTHLESS
01-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Ok so I only went 1 foot. lol

wickedsnake03
01-12-2009, 12:41 AM
^He seems to be the only one that has got 550 out of the stage V+. Oh and he said that it sat in freezing temps before the run. Also notice that is his full kit with a dragon TB and over sized plenum. Then you need the mafia and the boosta pump and 60lbs injectors bla bla bla. So then if your like me and look at the big piture you can just get a used KB for $1000 more and be around 600 everyday. I have been reading about them for a year now.

trust me. spend alittle more and go kenne bell. its well worth it. Over 600hp and that crazy whine