PDA

View Full Version : New website coming, need some pics & videos

Wolfpack Speed
02-01-2009, 08:42 AM
If any of our customers and friends have some nice pictures and or videos that they would like me to put up on our website please forward them to me. I am putting the finishing touches on a new multi page website. I have quite a few pictures already but I figured I would throw this thread up just in case.

My current site is pretty lame, I built it with a generic web builder that was provided to me by my hosting company. I didn't put much time into the build as the program really keeps your hands tied. I hired someone to build me a high performance site but he turned out to be a waste of my time. I went back through the program and really maxed it out to produce the new site which should be up and running this week. It is a major improvement over the current production but still isn't anywhere near what I am looking for. If anyone knows of a good web builder, especially with vision for a high performance automotive site please let me know or forward them my contact information. Also if anyone has any suggestions for anything that they would like to see implemented on the new site please speak up!

Thanks

Mike

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!:flash:

97LaserRed
02-01-2009, 08:49 AM
hey mike ill send ya some when i get out of work at 4!!!

Wolfpack Speed
02-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Sweet! I will look at them tomorrow when I will be sober:laughing1:

2001GTTT
02-01-2009, 01:19 PM
I'll send a couple if you want em.

One Sweet Day
02-01-2009, 06:56 PM
hope you are putting some of bobby's car up. :awsome:

MBH
02-02-2009, 03:07 PM
what's Bobby's car?

Mike, if it's nice out I'll come down to the shop & get some pics there if you want. I'll be sending you an email in a minute :)

Hawkeye
02-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Mike,
I know someone who builds websites as a business. His prices are fair and he really works with you to get the look and feels you want.

I can PM you his info if you like.

Let me know.

Wolfpack Speed
02-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Mike,
I know someone who builds websites as a business. His prices are fair and he really works with you to get the look and feels you want.

I can PM you his info if you like.

Let me know.
Please do, thanks!

Wolfpack Speed
02-02-2009, 06:03 PM
hope you are putting some of bobby's car up. :awsome:Who is bobby?????

Wolfpack Speed
02-02-2009, 06:04 PM
what's Bobby's car?

Mike, if it's nice out I'll come down to the shop & get some pics there if you want. I'll be sending you an email in a minute :)Sounds good man...

2002LXSport
02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Just sent an Email to you mike

Wolfpack Speed
02-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for all the emails everyone, I realy appreciate it! The site is just about done and should be up in the next couple days. I will try to get as many pictures up for the launch but will certainly be adding more and updating down the road.

Thanks

Mike

97LaserRed
02-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks for all the emails everyone, I realy appreciate it! The site is just about done and should be up in the next couple days. I will try to get as many pictures up for the launch but will certainly be adding more and updating down the road.

Thanks

Mike
cool!! cant wait to see it mike! im sure its a huge improvment over your last one!! I do like the direction thing you had on your old one!

2001GTTT
02-03-2009, 10:34 PM
sent ya a few let me know if ya got em.

Wolfpack Speed
02-04-2009, 09:28 AM
cool!! cant wait to see it mike! im sure its a huge improvment over your last one!! I do like the direction thing you had on your old one!
That will be on there again, it has it's own page this time. It isn't exactly what I was looking for but it is as good as it is going to get with what I have to work with. I cant find one of my usb memory sticks though, it has a ton of pictures on it too:rolleyes:

Wolfpack Speed
02-04-2009, 09:28 AM
sent ya a few let me know if ya got em.Got them, thanks Clark!

Wolfpack Speed
02-04-2009, 07:12 PM
New site is up, any and all feedback is welcome! I still have many photos to upload, just pressed for time and super busy. I hope everyone likes the fresh design, not exactly what I had hoped for but I honestly feel like we did a good job for what we had to work with.

Thanks!

Mike

Slow01GT
02-04-2009, 07:27 PM
New site looks good Mike:thumbsup:

Inkdcountryboy
02-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Very nice. looks good!

MBH
02-04-2009, 07:54 PM
New site is up, any and all feedback is welcome! I still have many photos to upload, just pressed for time and super busy. I hope everyone likes the fresh design, not exactly what I had hoped for but I honestly feel like we did a good job for what we had to work with.

Thanks!

Mike
Love it!! Really clean Mike!!!

wick
02-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Far more professional than the other site!!!!!

97LaserRed
02-04-2009, 08:15 PM
wow!! look great!! that is so much nicer than the old one! very impressed!!

biminiLX
02-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Looks great Mike. Hopefully I'll be a customer later this year and see what my car will put down on your new toy :)
-J

cdutchess78
02-04-2009, 10:07 PM
looks good

John4cam
02-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Very nice site.

2001GTTT
02-04-2009, 11:11 PM
looks real good mike!!!

AdamantiumSilvr
02-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Sites lookin good! Will be catchin up with ya here soon!

Wolfpack Speed
02-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I realy appreciate it...glad everyone likes the new site:goodidea:

Rodeheaver's
02-05-2009, 10:36 AM
wow, that looks tons better Mike, i like it!!!:twothumbsup:

bgblockelcamino
02-05-2009, 10:39 AM
nice job mike

Wolfpack Speed
02-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks guys, everyone that has contacted me so far really seems to like it! I agree that the old site was garbage, I put about an hour into it! The site definitely needs some more content and pictures, I will work on that as soon as I get some more time. For now I am just happy it is up and people seem to like it!

Thanks!

Mike

One Sweet Day
02-05-2009, 07:11 PM

Hawkeye
02-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Mike,

New site looks great....I don't think you need any professional help. I'd keep it as is. (except add a few more rides.....like a White Fox I know of :wink:)

Wolfpack Speed
02-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Mike,

New site looks great....I don't think you need any professional help. I'd keep it as is. (except add a few more rides.....like a White Fox I know of :wink:)I am happy with what I was able to put together but there is certainly room for improvement. There is a lot of growth and changes that are happening this year at the shop, the website will have to keep up and it is maxed with what I have control of at this point. I have pictures of your car but cant find one of my flash drives that houses most of the pictures, this is why there isn't much on the site yet. If you have some that you would like me to use feel free to forward them to me. I talked to Dustin today, seemed like a nice guy with a good head on his shoulders, I am sure we will do business at some point in the near future:goodidea:

Hawkeye
02-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Do you want some pics of the torque box/welding work you did for mine? As far as the car....I'm not happy with any of the pictures I have so far....but plan on taking some new ones in the spring.
Let me know.

Glad you hooked up with Dustin.....he's a good kid. He'll let you know if he can or can't do anything for you. He won't BS you.

Wolfpack Speed
02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Do you want some pics of the torque box/welding work you did for mine? As far as the car....I'm not happy with any of the pictures I have so far....but plan on taking some new ones in the spring.
Let me know.

Glad you hooked up with Dustin.....he's a good kid. He'll let you know if he can or can't do anything for you. He won't BS you.I would rather have pics of the car and or the engine bay. I am going to start taking better pictures, especially of finished work and add them on to the services page.