PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Tuning Day @ Wolfpack Speed, 3/28/09!!!

Wolfpack Speed
03-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Jon Lund of Lund Racing will be out for an SCT dyno tuning day on March 28, Lou (sonic03snake) will be the feature car! We will kick things off at 9 AM and will be scheduling cars in 1 hour increments. If there are enough cars, we will carry over into Sunday March 29. We will have burgers, dogs and beverages as a courtesy to our customers and friends! Dyno session is open to the public for anyone who wants to spectate! We are an SCT dealer and will be offering a discount on dyno time for those who purchase their hardware through us, X3's, chips, meters etc. To secure a slot, a $100 deposit will need to be made and will not be refundable after 3/25/09...5PM. All SCT hardware will need to be purchased in advance, I will set a deadline for this at a later date. Jon will accept cash on site for his services, he also will accept paypal in advance, not the day of. I can not stress enough how important it is to have your car ready and mechanically sound. So that everyone is on the same page, please forward all of your tuning related questions regarding your combo, hardware etc...to Jon. All installations need to be completed prior to the tuning day, to include an o2 bung to monitor a/f, we don't do the tail pipe sniffer junk! Below are the pricing and contact details, feel free to contact the appropriate party with any questions you may have...

Pricing...

Tuning $250, Dyno Time $100 (Deposit), X3 $379, Chip $269, Meter $230, Bung $50 (Includes labor). If you purchase your SCT hardware through us, 5% of your subtotal will be deducted from the dyno time/deposit.

Where...

http://www.wolfpackspeed.com
customerservice@wolfpackspeed.com
(412) 279-4902

Lund Racing...

(610) 500-9545
sales@lundracing.com

Jper
03-02-2009, 02:14 AM
If you did diablo I would definitely definitely try to get a tune..Either way Ill probably stop to watch

MBH
03-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Awesome!!

I'll be there to take some pics and vids for ya mike :beerchug:

AdamantiumSilvr
03-02-2009, 08:05 AM
...Predator Diablo tuner too. U can still tune our rides thou with'em right?
I'd like to check out a dyno tune, never had the chance too. Be interesting.

If you did diablo I would definitely definitely try to get a tune..Either way Ill probably stop to watch

John4cam
03-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Be there, either with my notch or just to watch.:thumbsup:

94svtcobra
03-02-2009, 10:19 AM
if I dont have practice I'll be there to watch

Wolfpack Speed
03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Anybody looking to get tuning via Diablosport, contact Jon. He has there software and I know he has tuned customers with it in the past, he may or may not give you that option when he comes out...:goodidea:

no1sirbutler
03-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Ill be there to at least watch and hang out

Jper
03-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Anybody looking to get tuning via Diablosport, contact Jon. He has there software and I know he has tuned customers with it in the past, he may or may not give you that option when he comes out...:goodidea:
:goodidea:

biminiLX
03-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Ill be there to at least watch and hang out
x2
can I bring beer? :thumbsup:
-J

wicked400ex
03-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Will be installing Jon's tune he loaded on my X3 that I purched from him soon. Want to eventually have it fine tuned on the dyno, but don't think I'll be ready for this one. Hopefully he'll be back again around the end of May/begining of June. Should be ready then. Hey Mike, I'll be getting ahold of you in the upcoming month or so about the gear install we talked about back in January, Northeast weather sucks sometimes!

Wolfpack Speed
03-02-2009, 06:26 PM
x2
can I bring beer? :thumbsup:
-JNo beer, that is a liability issue that I don't need! There are plenty of good places near by, would be nice to suck down some cold ones when we are all done:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
03-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Will be installing Jon's tune he loaded on my X3 that I purched from him soon. Want to eventually have it fine tuned on the dyno, but don't think I'll be ready for this one. Hopefully he'll be back again around the end of May/begining of June. Should be ready then. Hey Mike, I'll be getting ahold of you in the upcoming month or so about the gear install we talked about back in January, Northeast weather sucks sometimes!Sounds good, stay in touch:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
03-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Jon sent me an email, said he will do diablosport! Just wanted to pass that along....

Wolfpack Speed
03-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Wanted to address a couple things. If your car is a problem child and will need multiple pulls, advance tuning, mechanical work etc...this day isn't for you! Anybody that fits in this category needs to set up a private session, we are more than willing to facilitate that.

The $100 deposit holds your spot and will count for your dyno time. When you are ready to pay, please email me at customerservice@wolfpackspeed.com. I will need the following information...

Year, make and model vehicle
Detailed mod list
SCT part #'s if you are ordering hardware through us

I will then send you a detailed invoice via paypal so you can verify and place your order. You don't have to have paypal to send us your funds, just a valid email address. I can also accept credit card over the phone, in person as well as cash in person.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions...

Thanks!

biminiLX
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
No beer, that is a liability issue that I don't need! There are plenty of good places near by, would be nice to suck down some cold ones when we are all done:goodidea:
I thought that just after I poster Mike :thumbsup:
I'll definitely be there to watch, hope you get a good turn out.
-J

Cam99
03-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Mike I would be interested in getting the Lightning re-tuned. It has a tune in it now, but I'm not sure if it was done with a chip or a handheld tuner. I will pull the computer out & see if there is a chip in there. Also need to get a 6# lower on before hand.

Wolfpack Speed
03-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Mike I would be interested in getting the Lightning re-tuned. It has a tune in it now, but I'm not sure if it was done with a chip or a handheld tuner. I will pull the computer out & see if there is a chip in there. Also need to get a 6# lower on before hand.Not a problem brother, just let me know!

Wolfpack Speed
03-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Thanks to those who have signed up! Let me know if anyone has any questions, still some room if anyone is interested!

97LaserRed
03-08-2009, 11:33 PM
hey sorry mike i backed out on the heads and cam idea. i wont have enough cash this spring for it so i wont be making it to the tuning day. i still want to get on and see what my numbers are. Hopefully end of summer ill be getting on there for a tune. haha just as long as i have cash for the heads lol

Wolfpack Speed
03-08-2009, 11:38 PM
hey sorry mike i backed out on the heads and cam idea. i wont have enough cash this spring for it so i wont be making it to the tuning day. i still want to get on and see what my numbers are. Hopefully end of summer ill be getting on there for a tune. haha just as long as i have cash for the heads lolNo sweat off my back brother, do what you have to do at your pace...im not going anywhere! Let me know if you needs anything:goodidea:

97LaserRed
03-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Haha ill let you know! If I can't fix my issue now ill be contacting you!

o4c0b|2a
03-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I will be there to watch. I'd definitely take advantage guys. Couldn't ask for a better setup than this. Great shop and great tuner working together.

Wolfpack Speed
03-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks again to those who have signed up! If anyone is on the fence or is ready to sign up, I would suggest doing so as we are just about at the number of cars we wanted...

Thanks!

Mike

MBH
03-15-2009, 10:18 AM
I know we talked on the phone about it I just wanted to make sure you got me down!

Wolfpack Speed
03-15-2009, 10:33 AM
I know we talked on the phone about it I just wanted to make sure you got me down!
Actually I don't Bo, give me a call at the shop...im here now:goodidea:

mr4teth
03-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Mike - How many cars do you have scheduled for Saturday? Have you decided to extend this into Sunday?

2002LXSport
03-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Hey Mike, how much to just run the car to see what kind of power its making? I already have a SCT X-Cal2 with a tune from Blue Oval Chips.

Wolfpack Speed
03-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Mike - How many cars do you have scheduled for Saturday? Have you decided to extend this into Sunday?As of right now I have 4 that have made the deposit, 1 cancelled earlier today. Jon doesn't want to do anymore than 8 and would actually like to keep it to 6 as per our last conversation. There are several on the fence or scrambling to get their car ready so the last 2 spots defiitely wont last imo. Once we are full, I will continue to accept deposits for Sunday, if there are enough and Jon give me the go ahead...then we will make it official.

Wolfpack Speed
03-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Hey Mike, how much to just run the car to see what kind of power its making? I already have a SCT X-Cal2 with a tune from Blue Oval Chips.2 power pulls with or without a/f is $75. You would need to make an appointment or get in on a regular dyno day like the one we have coming up in April:goodidea:

2002LXSport
03-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll stop down to watch and get in the way.

Wolfpack Speed
03-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll stop down to watch and get in the way.
Definitely stop in, there will be a at least a few cops there...im sure they will want to bust your chops about your car:sticktonge:

2002LXSport
03-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Great...just what I need! At least I put the stock 17's back on today so it looks a little less like a cop car.

yeahloh95
03-22-2009, 08:53 PM
hey mike are you full for sat? i have a friend that just got his 95 up and running with a 331 and needs a tune, he also needs a chip or however you guys want to tune it , thanks for any info .

Wolfpack Speed
03-23-2009, 12:04 PM
hey mike are you full for sat? i have a friend that just got his 95 up and running with a 331 and needs a tune, he also needs a chip or however you guys want to tune it , thanks for any info .There is still room, tell him to give me a call at the shop. Not much time left, especially if he needs hardware or anything else.

Thanks!

Mike

yeahloh95
03-23-2009, 12:27 PM
ok his name is byron and he should be calling you soon

Wolfpack Speed
03-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Just talked to him...thanks!

GOT SVT
03-24-2009, 02:53 PM
do you schedule of who is dynoing and when?

a few of us are planning to come down and observe :goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
03-24-2009, 05:15 PM
do you schedule of who is dynoing and when?

a few of us are planning to come down and observe :goodidea:Starts at 9, Lou will be first. Haven't decide on the scheduling after that, going to check with the customers on Friday and see what will work best for everyone:goodidea:

GOT SVT
03-27-2009, 09:02 PM
if any wants to meet up with us for breakfast, we will be at the eat n park on 22/30 in robinson at 8 am

Chargin2004GT
03-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Stop down guys!!! Im so happy with the work thanks Mike and John.

Troll
03-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Stop down guys!!! Im so happy with the work thanks Mike and John.

377 hp 404 tq -still needs some work!

those are pretty good numbers. where's the hp and tq peak and what's your a/f?

frankstang
03-28-2009, 12:56 PM
I just came home from there. Wanted to check the place out and see where it is for when I get my Fox tuned. Only about a 20 minute ride for me. There were 20-30 people there watching them tune a blue Cobra.

HidalgoGT
03-28-2009, 12:59 PM
I just came home from there. Wanted to check the place out and see where it is for when I get my Fox tuned. Only about a 20 minute ride for me. There were 20-30 people there watching them tune a blue Cobra.
That would be louie's cobra sonic03cobra on here. Waiting to hear the results myself :goodidea:

frankstang
03-28-2009, 01:00 PM
That would be louie's cobra sonic03cobra on here. Waiting to hear the results myself :goodidea:

I heard someone say 750hp, don't know if they were referring to his car or not.

taylor05gt
03-28-2009, 01:25 PM
those are awesome numbers chargin..i know someone with an 1.7 kb with full bolt ons, an full exhaust an he only made a little more than you in hp and tq?

laz2447
03-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Can't wait to here all the results and see all the pics/vids...if I wasn't out of town I would of been there!

bgblockelcamino
03-28-2009, 02:30 PM
i was only ablt to stop for literally 5 mins. got stuck with customers all day. oh well at least i showed my presence. waiting to hear results also

SoLow
03-28-2009, 04:42 PM
any updates yet?

MBH
03-28-2009, 05:54 PM
lou's car made 750rwtq, I came after work & missed it unfortunately.

Mark's overrated shelby put down the highest hp numbers of the day on a conservative tune (unless I missed something before Lou's car). Funny thing is, its a completely stock fuel system, otherwise it could have made a lot more power iirc.

I took a bunch of pics, I don't have photoshop on this computer, but I'll do what I can with them & touch them up when I can get my hands on the right equipment. Great seeing everyone, and great turn out

97LaserRed
03-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Which mark are you referring too?

MBH
03-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Which mark are you referring too?

There is another mark with a shelby? mr4teth :)

97LaserRed
03-28-2009, 06:57 PM
O. I didn't know his name was mark

MBH
03-28-2009, 07:04 PM
http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14171 Pics!!

Chargin2004GT
03-28-2009, 08:51 PM

those are pretty good numbers. where's the hp and tq peak and what's your a/f?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll53/chargin2004gt/Wolfpack.jpg

Ares
03-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Damn got torque :eek:

Chargin2004GT
03-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Torque is what had my friends drooling today!!! :laughing1:

somethingclever
03-28-2009, 10:23 PM
holy flat torque "curve" batman!!!!

laz2447
03-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Great pics, cant wait till the next one...I'll be there no doubt about it!

Lou's car is just sick, everyone elses cars look great too!

fx-man
03-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Nice pics posted, looks like you had a good turnout Mike. I intended to be there but ended up having to go into the office.

Wolfpack Speed
03-29-2009, 10:53 AM
What a great time! I hope everyone had fun, it was great meeting new people and catching up with friends! I think things went pretty well for our first event and look forward to many more! Thanks so much to everyone who helped, I would have never been able to do it all my self:goodidea:

mr4teth
03-29-2009, 11:09 AM
What a great time! I hope everyone had fun, it was great meeting new people and catching up with friends! I think things went pretty well for our first event and look forward to many more! Thanks so much to everyone who helped, I would have never been able to do it all my self:goodidea:

Absolutely Mike ... we had a great time too! You guys did a great job yesterday! I'm really looking for to the next dyno day!

Thanks again for getting me in with Jon .... who BTW is a real stand up guy!

GOT SVT
03-29-2009, 11:10 AM

thanks mike, it was a good time. nice to see everyone out and about. will we be back down there soon, april 18th to be exact for the dyno day. :goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
03-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Absolutely Mike ... we had a great time too! You guys did a great job yesterday! I'm really looking for to the next dyno day!

Thanks again for getting me in with Jon .... who BTW is a real stand up guy! Thanks so much! Jon is a real good dude and is the best tuner I have ever worked with! Your car is awesome man, I am so glad everything worked out:goodidea:

thanks mike, it was a good time. nice to see everyone out and about. will we be back down there soon, april 18th to be exact for the dyno day. :goodidea:Looking forward to it, talk to you soon!