PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Generation Firebird/Trans Am parts

Ares
01-14-2007, 12:31 PM
If anyone happens to know someone looking for some parts. Stuff I had when I was going to change a '79 Firebird over to '76 T/A styling. Now just sitting wasting space in storage. Got rid of the Firebird back in 2004 when I got my mustang.

I have a T/A hood that works on a 70-76 T/A, looks to be in original paint and bird decal, red in color. Very straight, good condition. Asking $200

Have an early style shaker scope 70-76 rounded style, top only, no base. $25

'76 front bumper (only year made)with turn signal assemblies and brackets to bolt to frame. Not perfect but was able to clean up a smooth into a smooth paintable condition. $125

Front Header panel. Was off a '74 Firebird, found it in very bad shape that I managed to clean up and get to fit the '76 bumper. Panel could use better work to make better then what I was able to do to it, looks good. Has '76 honeycomb grills mounted in it which are not broken but in decent shape for their age. Have brand new O.E.M. chrome headlight bezels that I got from Classic Industries back in 2003, paid $70ea for them. Headlight buckets are original and those were cleaned up and repainted. Asking $100 for entire header panel.

I can get pictures for anyone interested.

Mater
01-14-2007, 02:29 PM
If anyone happens to know someone looking for some parts. Stuff I had when I was going to change a '79 Firebird over to '76 T/A styling. Now just sitting wasting space in storage. Got rid of the Firebird back in 2004 when I got my mustang.

I have a T/A hood that works on a 70-76 T/A, looks to be in original paint and bird decal, red in color. Very straight, good condition. Asking $200

Have an early style shaker scope 70-76 rounded style, top only, no base. $25

'76 front bumper (only year made)with turn signal assemblies and brackets to bolt to frame. Not perfect but was able to clean up a smooth into a smooth paintable condition. $125

Front Header panel. Was off a '74 Firebird, found it in very bad shape that I managed to clean up and get to fit the '76 bumper. Panel could use better work to make better then what I was able to do to it, looks good. Has '76 honeycomb grills mounted in it which are not broken but in decent shape for their age. Have brand new O.E.M. chrome headlight bezels that I got from Classic Industries back in 2003, paid $70ea for them. Headlight buckets are original and those were cleaned up and repainted. Asking $100 for entire header panel.

I can get pictures for anyone interested.
i'll show a few ppl!