PDA

View Full Version : Camaro and new SHO spotted

biminiLX
05-05-2009, 04:24 PM
I droppoed my car off at the tuner in Michigan last weekend.
Spotted a yellow V6 Camaro only from the rear and side and was not impressed. Granted it had the smaller base wheels and wasn't a V8 car but its definitely not my cup of tea.
Second, we saw a new Taurus with a masked front bra pull on the highway behind us. It got right behind the trailer and then based us. I could tell it was the new SHO but it definitely had the SHO/Ecoboost badges on the rear. Seriously good looking and styled car but yes, its BIG.
Where's the worthless w/o pics smiley?
-J
PS---my car now makes more than 7psi, I'll start a new thread when tuning is finished :)

White5.0
05-05-2009, 04:28 PM
:needpics:

^there you go hahah

Twin01cobra
05-05-2009, 05:13 PM
I seen a new camaro on 286 yesterday, it was orange with black stripes, it was butt ugly.

mr4teth
05-05-2009, 10:54 PM
I saw a yellow SS today and I have to be honest, I liked the car! The interior was actually pretty nice and the fit and finish was not of your typical GM product! I must be getting soft in my old age to complement a Mulletmaro

… sorry boys no camera on the company supplied blackberry!

turbo'dnotch
05-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I saw a trailer load of them going down I77 thru Canton,OH and did not really care for them. Seen them so much in the media and so on that it just aint a thrill.

Ares
05-06-2009, 07:15 PM
They are slowly growing on me. All depends on color but a black SS with the RS package is mean looking.