PDA

View Full Version : The Cobra is paid off!!

RUTHLESS
05-06-2009, 11:57 AM
YES!!!! It was 90% mine when I got it but I never felt like it was mine until that last payment cleared. So what’s all the excitement about?
We are putting the KB on it tonight!! :highfive: Yep I didnt waste any time! lol

If I can just keep this good luck going it should be tuned and ready to show the streets of Butler what’s up by Sunday. Ok so it will not take much to put those lifted trucks down but that doesn’t mean I am going to hold back on them. lol

The stories with this car just never seem to stop. Its purchase was bitter sweet to say the least. The car was just what I wanted since they came out back in 03 but the purchased flushed out a girlfriend that was not telling me the truth about working on her life so we could move to be together. (She is from Ca., two year long distance relationship.) Infact she cause me to have a scare with the bank about its purchase. Look I am a nice guy and have taken care of the girls I have been with but do NOT get between me and a car. Thats my one simple role and she fully knew this. (She also messed up my credit score but I was more upset about almost missing out on the car. lol) Heck her dad was a car guy so she knows what makes us tick. Long story short, I got rid of her @$$ and got the car. :tearsofjoy:

pRojekt02GT
05-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Long story short, I got rid of her @$$ and got the car. :tearsofjoy:

:highfive:

best choice you could have ever made!!! hahaha

good luck with the s/c!!

92306gt
05-06-2009, 12:13 PM
sweet story :goodidea:

karnutz4
05-06-2009, 12:22 PM
He deserves an ATABOY !!!!:thumbsup:

ddmi-twin90gt
05-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Were cursed now!

no1fordgirl
05-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I say you made the right choice!

Good luck with everything else and have fun!!!

Oh, and get it done before Carlisle! :p LOL jk, I know you're going regardless :thumbsup:

MBH
05-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Congrats!!! And you definitely made the right choice!! I'll see ya Saturday?? I owe you a case of beer Ryan... and you paying off the cobra and putting on the KB is the perfect occasion!!

What kind you want?

Sonic03snake
05-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Paid mine off earlier this year, what a great feeling!!! Ive been enjoying the no payment thing. Congratts!

1Badbird
05-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Congrats on the pay off! And you defenately made the right choice. I did pretty much the same thing. The wife and I where seperared when she asked a (hypathetical question) pretty much saying if I sold my T-Bird her and our 4 year old daughter would move back in, I told her our daughter would always have a home with me and that I wasn't selling the car for her. Now I have an awsome gf that likes the Bird and going to shows almost as much as me! And my daughter has put her claim on the Bird. So I made the right choice too!!

94svtcobra
05-06-2009, 02:33 PM
congrats

1Badbird
05-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I can't wait for the Fusion to be paid off. I'm just starting out with it though, just made the second payment, 5 years to go!!

Stangman701
05-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats man! I paid mine off a couple months ago, but didn't get to enjoy the lack of payments for long cause I went out and got an F150. It was less than half the price of the cobra though so it should be payed off in a year or so. Now I just have to decide which one gets a whipple first :scratchchin:

Troll
05-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I got rid of her @$$
Man, you're ruthless. :sticktonge:

John4cam
05-06-2009, 03:57 PM

Lol,

Congrats man, that is an awesome feeling. Post some dyno numbers after the install.:thumbsup:

scottyko88
05-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I always wanted a sweet 5.0 and an even better 03-04 cobra. I got one.. Now I need the cobra lol. And there are millions of girls but only so many nice cobra's out there.

RUTHLESS
05-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Well I am... Here name was Ruth. hehehe

Thanks everyone!! It sure feels like a weight was lifted off my back when I saw 0. :goodidea: Those were some big payments for a car I only take out on nice days.

RUTHLESS
05-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Were cursed now!

Well all the parts here, the last two were waiting for me when I got home. Now I just need to eat and I will be up to get this thing finished.

ddmi-twin90gt
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Well all the parts here, the last two were waiting for me when I got home. Now I just need to eat and I will be up to get this thing finished.
Get your ruthless azz over here! we got work to do! Should of just had them ship it here, I would of been done by now! :sticktonge:

stieny
05-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Congrats man! I paid mine off a couple months ago, but didn't get to enjoy the lack of payments for long cause I went out and got an F150. It was less than half the price of the cobra though so it should be payed off in a year or so. Now I just have to decide which one gets a whipple first :scratchchin:

Ray, whipple the cobra and just spray the truck! :thumbsup:

Congrats on the pay-off! The no car payment thing is definitely nice!

MarcInJapan
05-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Good feeling. I paid mine off this year...2004. Paid off in 3 years, 3 years early.