Wolfpack Speed
06-14-2009, 11:39 PM
We tuned at the shop on Saturday, sweet ride Ryan:goodidea:

somethingclever
06-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Gotta love that torque "curve".

RUTHLESS
06-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Thanks Mike!! I cant wait to turn the boost up on it and see what she can do. :hyper:

Heres a pic.

Wolfpack Speed
06-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Get some MS 109 and turn up the boost!!!

wickedsnake03
06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
The numbers seem right on par for a 2.2 car with 17lbs. The Tq seems alittle on the lower side though. does the car still have a stock clutch in it. migh be slippin abit on the dyno

RUTHLESS
06-15-2009, 03:47 PM
I think you are correct. I plan on an upgrade soon along with a few suspention parts to get traction.

The car was driven down from Butler and put right on the dyno so I am sure that didnt help with the numbers either.

wickedsnake03
06-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah when these cars heat up they can really lower the power. But i would say a clutch would be a wise choice. Also one more thing, not sure if you have cats or not. but i just took mine off and wow they were plugged baddddd. So if you got them and figure you can get inspected with out them might be a good choice as well

03 OW SVT
06-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Sweet numbers Ryan, but the torque does seem low. I'd guess its a stock clutch as we talked about in Carlisle.

Sonic03snake
06-15-2009, 07:00 PM
If its a stock clutch it IS slipping and probably has been for a long time. Mine was junk at 1200 miles. Never saw a sticky tire either.

scott5
06-15-2009, 07:21 PM
congrats.. numbers look good

RUTHLESS
06-15-2009, 08:26 PM
I am not sure if I would be able to stand my car with the full bassani (headers to tip) with out the cats but it might be worth a try. Man is it going to be loud!! :tearsofjoy:

I took a quick peak at the clutch and its painted a gray/silver color with no sticker to be seen. Its looks like its a stocker. BOOOOoooooo

I am looking at the Zoom D2 setup and it should hold a butt load of power. I was originaly looking at the spec 3+ but I want a smooth engagment and I think the twin disk setup will work better for me.

If anyone else has an ideas feel free to chime in. Everything I have put on the car has been on the over kill side but for fun I want to see if 600rwhp is reachable on 93 with a fairly safe tune. Hell it might not be possible but its just for fun and mixed gas with a 2.90 upper will get me there later if all else fails. hehehe

Killer Chiller? Has anyone played with one yet?

u1arunit
06-15-2009, 09:01 PM
My stock clutch with a couple thousand miles and about 20 ported Eaton passes went to shit the minute the Whipple went on and I started making passes at QCR..

When my CF Pressure plate and LM disc go I will probably go to a twin setup as well. Not sure which one yet though. Seems they go thru phases where they are the greatest thing on earth and then after they get out in the market they suck and a new fangled one comes along. It's kinda funny to watch. lol

It does not seem like the killer chiller ever really took off.

BTW Ryan, was this on a race tune or very mild and safe street tune? Did John tell you how much timing etc?

Wolfpack Speed
06-15-2009, 09:04 PM
I am not sure if I would be able to stand my car with the full bassani (headers to tip) with out the cats but it might be worth a try. Man is it going to be loud!! :tearsofjoy:

I took a quick peak at the clutch and its painted a gray/silver color with no sticker to be seen. Its looks like its a stocker. BOOOOoooooo

I am looking at the Zoom D2 setup and it should hold a butt load of power. I was originaly looking at the spec 3+ but I want a smooth engagment and I think the twin disk setup will work better for me.

If anyone else has an ideas feel free to chime in. Everything I have put on the car has been on the over kill side but for fun I want to see if 600rwhp is reachable on 93 with a fairly safe tune. Hell it might not be possible but its just for fun and mixed gas with a 2.90 upper will get me there later if all else fails. hehehe

Killer Chiller? Has anyone played with one yet?Ram Power Grip HD, works like a charm...26 spline of course:goodidea:

wickedsnake03
06-15-2009, 09:43 PM
I hear the only down side to a twin disk is setting them up can be a pain to get right. I hear alot of people say that the spec stage 3+ is actually easier to drive then the stocker. As for the ram I had a few freinds run them in there cobra and in ls1 cars, have yet to see one make it past 3000 miles. with maybe 15 track passes on stickies.

KBCobra
06-15-2009, 09:47 PM
I hear the only down side to a twin disk is setting them up can be a pain to get right. I hear alot of people say that the spec stage 3+ is actually easier to drive then the stocker. As for the ram I had a few freinds run them in there cobra and in ls1 cars, have yet to see one make it past 3000 miles. with maybe 15 track passes on stickies.

Then it either wasn't setup properly or something cause Mike is right. I used ram powergrip HD's in my cobra. The first one was in there for roughly 28k miles or so. I beat the living snot out of that clutch. It went through ported/pullied upper and lower combos, n20, then the KB 2.4 That clutch was a monster and put up with countless amounts of abuse. Only tricky part is, if you plan to stick w/ an aluminum flywheel, it's a small learning curve to drive it. Clutch does chatter at a dead take off. Once I got my built motor, I switched to a steel flywheel, chatter was 98% elimated.

MBH
06-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Awesome numbers Ryan! Even if they aren't 6xx, they're plenty for a stock clutch :)

Is this what you called about this weekend? Sorry I missed your call, but congrats regardless!! 100 whp jump must be fun!!

wickedsnake03
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Yeah U hear alot of good about the ram, it just so happened alot of people I knew went with them and had some trouble. But both of the cars were launching pretty hard on et streets. and when they were pulled out heat spots all over them

Sonic03snake
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
I use the Ram powergrip HD in mine, last time I dad it apart (60 +) 6800 rpm launches and it was still in great shape. The key to long life on these clutches is the steel flywheel, these cars are too heavy to launch on aluminum. Ive been down both roads.

RUTHLESS
06-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Awesome numbers Ryan! Even if they aren't 6xx, they're plenty for a stock clutch :)

Is this what you called about this weekend? Sorry I missed your call, but congrats regardless!! 100 whp jump must be fun!!

Ah... no I missed my exit on 79 (exit 60A MOON) and needed help finding the shop and no one was answering. :rotflol: I was working my way down my contact list. :goodidea:

Did you see that the car picked up 60rwhp over the tune I used to drive out to Carlisle? hehehe

wickedsnake03
06-15-2009, 10:03 PM
That might be the key lou. the cobras i seen have a problem with them were all on a aluminum flywheel

MBH
06-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Ah... no I missed my exit on 79 (exit 60A MOON) and needed help finding the shop and no one was answering. :rotflol: I was working my way down my contact list. :goodidea:

Did you see that the car picked up 60rwhp over the tune I used to drive out to Carlisle? hehehe

Ah shoot then I'm really sorry I missed your call, and maybe more sorry I didn't try to sneak a run in with you before you got this far out of my league lol :)

Wolfpack Speed
06-15-2009, 10:13 PM
I use the Ram powergrip HD in mine, last time I dad it apart (60 +) 6800 rpm launches and it was still in great shape. The key to long life on these clutches is the steel flywheel, these cars are too heavy to launch on aluminum. Ive been down both roads.
x2 and...the biggest problem I see at the shop with all clutches is poor set up/adjustment. The firewall adjuster/quadrant is not for picking where you want your clutch pedal to catch and release, it is for cable tension and proper engagement and disengagement. You need to have full travel and the right amount of cable tension to facilitate that, if not you are damaging hardware, I see it all the time...I also cant believe how many cars come in with after market clutches and no firewall adjuster or quadrant...big no no:goodidea:

RUTHLESS
06-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Lou,
How is your clutch setup on the street? I understand it can hold power but is it an "on off" setup or would I be able to use it in Pittsburgh traffic?

Mark,
Jon said this was a safe tune and I could beat on it and not have to worry. He started at 15 degrees timing and kicked it up to 17. Thats when the hp/tq jumped the most. My charge temp was 130 the last pull and he set it up to start pulling timing at 136. The A/F was 11.7 acrossed the board from what Jon said but I didnt see it. I was standing outside and leting him work his magic. I ask what the next step would be and Jon said more boost and mixed gas.

Mike,
Do you have the A/F readings ploted out? If so can you post them?

Wolfpack Speed
06-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Lou,
How is your clutch setup on the street? I understand it can hold power but is it an "on off" setup or would I be able to use it in Pittsburgh traffic?

Mark,
Jon said this was a safe tune and I could beat on it and not have to worry. He started at 15 degrees timing and kicked it up to 17. Thats when the hp/tq jumped the most. My charge temp was 130 the last pull and he set it up to start pulling timing at 136. The A/F was 11.7 acrossed the board from what Jon said but I didnt see it. I was standing outside and leting him work his magic. I ask what the next step would be and Jon said more boost and mixed gas.

Mike,
Do you have the A/F readings ploted out? If so can you post them?
here you go bro...Anolog 1 is boost

u1arunit
06-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Sounds like a nice safe tune Ryan. John is a really great tuner, that's for sure.

Viper_ed
06-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Lou,
It's as streetable as can be. There's one in my old Cobra. Ask Jeff to try it out.

wick
06-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Thats gotta be the straightest torque line I have ever seen!!!

I agree on the clutches. Mine is at the end now also. Its a Ram "muscle car" clutch but its pretty much done. Dyno pulls are now a no no. HAHA

SonofaBish
06-16-2009, 09:39 AM
I put a Spec 3+ in my T/A and really like it .... it obviously has plenty of holding power, and it was extremely smooth... virtually no chatter, and had great engagement... It was stiffer than I expected (especially since LS1 cars have hydraulic clutches) and the engagement was pretty sudden, but not where you couldnt get used to it.... i drove in pittsburgh traffic everytime I had it out and never had a problem....

RUTHLESS
06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks a million guys! Now this is that the board should be used for. Car guys helping other car guys.
(Lou if any of that Pittspeed crap gets in here feel free to delete it.)

Wick,
I agree the torque line is very flat and seems to run right off the end of the graph. I just wish it was a tad higher. We will see what a new clutch and some cool down time does for me next time.

RUTHLESS
06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Would a Behemoth intake help me at all with the little 2.2 at lower boost? I have been reading but I cant find any hard numbers. All I know is that the stock KB inlet is a piece of junk. lol

Wolfpack Speed
06-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Would a Behemoth intake help me at all with the little 2.2 at lower boost? I have been reading but I cant find any hard numbers. All I know is that the stock KB inlet is a piece of junk. lolThe inlet is a restriction so if it is compatible with the behemoth I am sure you would pick up some extra ponies!!! There are lots of things you can do to make more power, just depends on what you want and can afford:goodidea:

RUTHLESS
06-17-2009, 09:34 PM
While I was looking up data some one bought it out from under me. :rolleyes:

wickedsnake03
06-17-2009, 10:18 PM
I seen a post over on svtperformance where they tried a behemouth on a 2.2l. on 22 pounds and race gas it picked up 21hp. then they went and added one to a 2.8 car and it picked up 96hp. Also note that both of these cars head heads and cams

MBH
06-17-2009, 10:34 PM
^that sounds like a terrible investment on a 2.2!!

Ryan, just throw some nitrous at it :)

RUTHLESS
06-17-2009, 10:51 PM
^that sounds like a terrible investment on a 2.2!!

Ryan, just throw some nitrous at it :)

The whole cars a "terrible investment"! :rofl:

I thought it was a bad investment at 50hp but I would only get like 5hp. Thats $1 per .0033333 HP!

MBH
06-17-2009, 10:55 PM
The whole cars a "terrible investment"! :rofl:

I thought it was a bad investment at 50hp but I would only get like 5hp. Thats $1 per .0033333 HP!
haha oh I know, I meant relative to the rest of the poop we blow our money on!! $1 for all that rawwwwww power?! SIGN ME UP!!

RUTHLESS
06-17-2009, 10:58 PM
You would think I would be happy with what I have but no. lol

That intake was just an idea. I wouldn't say a good one after that bit of info but thats the norm for me. :sticktonge: BTW I thought I found a used one, thats why I asked about it.

If anyone finds a JATO rocket engine, let me know! lol

MBH
06-17-2009, 11:03 PM
You would think I would be happy with what I have but no. lol

That intake was just an idea. I wouldn't say a good one after that bit of info but thats the norm for me. :sticktonge: BTW I thought I found a used one, thats why I asked about it.

If anyone finds a JATO rocket engine, let me know! lol
dream big ;)

YouTube- Insane new turbine boat Miami to Key West Poker Run
just put up with the crappy music, TMI builds effin masterpieces :thmbsup::thmbsup::thmbsup::thmbsup::thmbsup:

http://flpowerboat.com/gallery/albums/2007/2007_miami_boatshow_poker_run/IMG_3811.jpg

put some helecopter turbines in your car! now all we gotta do is brain storming ways to extend your frame by another 42' hahaha

o4c0b|2a
06-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Want more power, nitrous is about the best route imo. I'm like you, I want more power, 50-75 shot is always a possbility. Close to 600 hp is still a decent amount of power I'd say. The tq could be higher, but I said that about mine at it being only 535. See if the clutch idea works.

RUTHLESS
06-18-2009, 09:22 PM
MBH,
You lost your freakn mind. I like it!!!! :rofl:

RUTHLESS
06-21-2009, 10:32 PM
I had the car out for the first time today with some open roads and nice weather. The thing is just about stupid fast. I admit I lost my first race to a 09 style GT but thats only because I went sideways at the top of first and into second, I tried to back out and rolled but into it but it was still spining a little bit. It was an up hill run and he was in front of me so we were just screwing around. I bet it would have made a good vid. :highfive: To bad the kid turned right at the next light and we didnt get to chat. I was going to follow but I had to clean the car up and put it away before the sun went down.

Just some thoughts
1. I need a better clutch because when I parked it I could smell that it was slipping a bit.
2. I need better tires because I cant use half the power I have unless I roll into it or start at 40mph or higher.
3. I get some wheel hop so those IRS bushing are getting swapped out for a solid alum. kit.

Wolfpack Speed
06-22-2009, 12:48 AM
I had the car out for the first time today with some open roads and nice weather. The thing is just about stupid fast. I admit I lost my first race to a 09 style GT but thats only because I went sideways at the top of first and into second, I tried to back out and rolled but into it but it was still spining a little bit. It was an up hill run and he was in front of me so we were just screwing around. I bet it would have made a good vid. :highfive: To bad the kid turned right at the next light and we didnt get to chat. I was going to follow but I had to clean the car up and put it away before the sun went down.

Just some thoughts
1. I need a better clutch because when I parked it I could smell that it was slipping a bit.
2. I need better tires because I cant use half the power I have unless I roll into it or start at 40mph or higher.
3. I get some wheel hop so those IRS bushing are getting swapped out for a solid alum. kit.Here is my recommendation, have a set at the shop if you want to see for your self...http://www.fulltiltboogieracing.com/index.htm

07BlackGT
06-22-2009, 06:00 PM

Just some thoughts
3. I get some wheel hop so those IRS bushing are getting swapped out for a solid alum. kit.

That was me last night. I thought I had recognized your car from looking at the Dyno pics from last weekend. I looked in the rearview after stepping on it and saw you sideways. You have a nice looking car :thmbsup:

RUTHLESS
06-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks! Your car is very nice and sounds good too. That sure was a fun and the first time I got to play from 1st gear as you could tell. It stepped out on me a little after I tipped into it and then went 3/4 throttle. :rotflol: I was laughing to hard to worry about getting it together. I ran that hill every day for a whole summer and never had that problem with the ported eaton. :rolleyes: Hell I was giggling like a little school girl by the top of the hill.

Wish we would have had time to chat.

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Ryan (RUTHLESS),

As if you already haven't completely embarrassed your self via these two threads...

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20122

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20576

I figured I would embarrass you some more by bringing these threads back and exposing you for the two faced liar that you are. I feel obligated to do so as you have intentionally slandered me, my company and my business associate, for absolutely no reason. I responded to your comments in the first thread because I wanted people to know the truth. I ignored your comments in the second thread but you accused me, or us, of something that is yet another LIE and I just cant let that go. I urge anyone and everyone that has any interest in your malicious comments to read all posts made in this thread, or at least by my self (Wolfpack Speed) and you (RUTHLESS). After doing so, you and whoever choses to discover the truth will see exactly why your comments are totally uncalled for. I will also be posting this in 2 other threads that are located here, in my forum, to offer further evidence of your LIES. Forget the fact that you have offered absolutely NOTHING to back up your statements, but why now after over a year are you on here trash talking us? You have also accused me, or us, of blowing up motors and covering things up. Do you have any proof or evidence of this? The answer is no, because we have never blown up a motor...EVER.

I don't need to go into detail regarding how we treat our customers and their cars, anyone who has utilized our services knows how we do things and my forum section on here is an accurate representation of that.

Do you have anything to say now Ryan?

Mike

05mineralgt
08-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Ryan (RUTHLESS),

As if you already haven't completely embarrassed your self via these two threads...

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20122

http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20576

I figured I would embarrass you some more by bringing these threads back and exposing you for the two faced liar that you are. I feel obligated to do so as you have intentionally slandered me, my company and my business associate, for absolutely no reason. I responded to your comments in the first thread because I wanted people to know the truth. I ignored your comments in the second thread but you accused me, or us, of something that is yet another LIE and I just cant let that go. I urge anyone and everyone that has any interest in your malicious comments to read all posts made in this thread, or at least by my self (Wolfpack Speed) and you (RUTHLESS). After doing so, you and whoever choses to discover the truth will see exactly why your comments are totally uncalled for. I will also be posting this in 2 other threads that are located here, in my forum, to offer further evidence of your LIES. Forget the fact that you have offered absolutely NOTHING to back up your statements, but why now after over a year are you on here trash talking us? You have also accused me, or us, of blowing up motors and covering things up. Do you have any proof or evidence of this? The answer is no, because we have never blown up a motor...EVER.

I don't need to go into detail regarding how we treat our customers and their cars, anyone who has utilized our services knows how we do things and my forum section on here is an accurate representation of that.

Do you have anything to say now Ryan?

Mike

wow ****ing faggot.

05mineralgt
08-18-2010, 02:48 AM
i am soooo pleased to see that one of the more respected shops in the area do something like this. very professional sir.

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Ryan (RUTHLESS),

You have also accused me, or us, of blowing up motors and covering things up. Do you have any proof or evidence of this? The answer is no, because we have never blown up a motor...EVER.

I have personally seen pistons from cars that you have worked on and tuned that were fried. so to say you have never blown up any cars is infact a LIE.

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Make it stop

03 OW SVT
08-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Anybody have any popcorn? :D

93FOX
08-18-2010, 07:40 AM
do u prefer butter or kettle ill get it we can grab a seat front row

Chargin2004GT
08-18-2010, 07:40 AM
i am soooo pleased to see that one of the more respected shops in the area do something like this. very professional sir.
I think mike has a right to defend his name and business. Is this the best way to do so? Maybe not but it sure does call out someone who is lying! Don't call someone out when there is proof that you yourself are the d!ck. No offense to you police4.6!!!

03 OW SVT
08-18-2010, 07:44 AM
do u prefer butter or kettle ill get it we can grab a seat front row

I prefer kettle, thank you.:awsome:

KBCobra
08-18-2010, 07:52 AM
I have personally seen pistons from cars that you have worked on and tuned that were fried. so to say you have never blown up any cars is infact a LIE.

So in theory, because 3 weeks after bigshot tuned my KB cobra and my motor start tapping very loud, I should've blamed them? Lund alone is arguably the best tuner around, just read around svtp, modfords, other misc sites and see who some of the fastest and biggest name cars are tuned by.

There's so many variables in these mod cars, that even though a tune may be spot on, things can change in the matter of a second and BOOM! People want the highest dyno number they can so they keep adding boost, or they run timing on the edge of needing race gas, or they max out the stock fuel setup and say "it's ok, I'll survive".

I know well before getting my kenne bell, the car was very well taken care of, but I'm not ashamed to say it was used purposely. I knew regardless of what mods I did and how good my tune was, a new motor was likely in my future. Those motors are stout but like anything else, there only gonna withstand so much of a beating. The more things (go fast mods) you add, the riskier it becomes. Blowing down the 1/4 or even the local hot spot, slamming gears and full boost, if even so much as an injector sticks or failure, bye bye motor.

All I'm saying, unless your some scientific expert and have a detailed explanation to these engine failures, I'd save the slamming for a forum that cares. I've known Mike many years, way before his shop opened. He is a great dude, and would never ever guide someone in the direction of failure. In fact, I've known him to (jokingly) call me out on a few occasions when I wasn't using my head and/or going over the top. I even remember going to his house so he could help me change plugs in the cobra years ago, He made me wait there for a few hours so the engine could cool!

Keep up the great work Mike, next time I get another 03/04, I'm head hunting for the 2.93 whistler!!

2000GT
08-18-2010, 08:21 AM
So in theory, because 3 weeks after bigshot tuned my KB cobra and my motor start tapping very loud, I should've blamed them? Lund alone is arguably the best tuner around, just read around svtp, modfords, other misc sites and see who some of the fastest and biggest name cars are tuned by.

There's so many variables in these mod cars, that even though a tune may be spot on, things can change in the matter of a second and BOOM! People want the highest dyno number they can so they keep adding boost, or they run timing on the edge of needing race gas, or they max out the stock fuel setup and say "it's ok, I'll survive".

I know well before getting my kenne bell, the car was very well taken care of, but I'm not ashamed to say it was used purposely. I knew regardless of what mods I did and how good my tune was, a new motor was likely in my future. Those motors are stout but like anything else, there only gonna withstand so much of a beating. The more things (go fast mods) you add, the riskier it becomes. Blowing down the 1/4 or even the local hot spot, slamming gears and full boost, if even so much as an injector sticks or failure, bye bye motor.

All I'm saying, unless your some scientific expert and have a detailed explanation to these engine failures, I'd save the slamming for a forum that cares. I've known Mike many years, way before his shop opened. He is a great dude, and would never ever guide someone in the direction of failure. In fact, I've known him to (jokingly) call me out on a few occasions when I wasn't using my head and/or going over the top. I even remember going to his house so he could help me change plugs in the cobra years ago, He made me wait there for a few hours so the engine could cool!

Keep up the great work Mike, next time I get another 03/04, I'm head hunting for the 2.93 whistler!!

X2
I have know Mike for several years and agree with Dan. He is a good honest and hard working man. Any work that he has done for me has been top notch (and I am very picky). Jon has tuned my car and I have ZERO issues. There is no need for this BS from a year ago. Ryan, if you have a problem with Mike. Take it up with him and leave the drama out of this site.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 08:28 AM
What would you know about a fried piston? You can't even change your own driveshaft. You had to drive 40 minutes to U town for someone to do it for you. LOL.

93FOX
08-18-2010, 08:30 AM
that little green guy is doing one hell of a helicopter

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 08:33 AM
wow ****ing faggot.Permanent ban for you, its alot easier to swing from rode's nuts over there.:thumbsup:

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Lol at this thread! Hahahahahahaha. In before the lock!

u1arunit
08-18-2010, 09:17 AM
X2
I have know Mike for several years and agree with Dan. He is a good honest and hard working man. Any work that he has done for me has been top notch (and I am very picky). Jon has tuned my car and I have ZERO issues. There is no need for this BS from a year ago. Ryan, if you have a problem with Mike. Take it up with him and leave the drama out of this site.

X3 Mike is a straight shooter. As far as Jon Lund is concerned you will not find a more knowledgeable or careful tuner. Jon showed me a lot of good tips a few years ago at a dyno day that I used with my own Cobra when I did the tune and had excellent power and safe results. :awsome:

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 10:23 AM

Call it unprofessional, call it what you want. This is my lively hood and I take great pride in what I do. I have a right to defend my self and I am not going to sit around and let someone intentionally lie to hurt my reputation. For every 100 people that read all of this stuff and see Ryan for the bonehead he is, there will still be at least 1 person who thinks I'm the bonehead and will never use or recommend my shop. I have no problem with people sharing there experience with my shop on here, positive or negative, thats what MY FORUM is for. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, but what separates me from the rest is that I right my wrongs before a car ever leaves the shop. Anyone that knows me or is a customers will back that up all day long.

wick
08-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I would really like to see these so called blown up engines. I think what you are talking about are cars that came to him already blown. Then get blamed in him cause he dg'd it. The nut swinging is indeed priceless!!!!
People need to get some facts straight before shooting your mouth. Police4.6, i can't seem to think who's nuts you are swinging from buy it's pretty uncalled for. But since you are banned, oh well. Big loss there. Hahaha. Mike has gone out of his way for me and my wife on different occasions. I appreciate that. I wouldn't think twice to take anything to him if i had to.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I The nut swinging is indeed priceless!!!!
People need to get some facts straight before shooting your mouth. Police4.6, i can't seem to think who's nuts you are swinging from buy it's pretty uncalled for. But since you are banned, oh well. Big loss there.
Rob, where does 99 % of the nut swinging and drama come from?

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 11:03 AM
I have personally seen pistons from cars that you have worked on and tuned that were fried. so to say you have never blown up any cars is infact a LIE.No, you seen a piston from an ex customers car who TRIED to blame us for his troubles. Fact his he had mechanical issues with his car long before we ever laid a tune on it. When we finally got the opportunity to tune his car, he made the power he should have and the car ran and drove great. What happened after that, I have no idea as he basically turned his back on us and jumped ship to another shop. Once the other shop was done building his new motor, who do you think the start up tune came from? Pretty odd that he would get a tune from the same person that supposedly blew his motor up, don't you think? How's that built motor car doing now, still down on power? Do you really want to go there with me? If you or anyone else wants to, feel free to start a thread in my forum, I will be more then happy make you guys look like boneheads too:jump:

wick
08-18-2010, 11:06 AM
I hear ya there!!! Hasn't been any in quite a long time either.
Rob, where does 99 % of the nut swinging and drama come from?

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 11:12 AM
what would you know about a fried piston? You can't even change your own driveshaft. You had to drive 40 minutes to u town for someone to do it for you. Lol.

lou this i can attest to. I was asked what size wrench was needed.

mineralrob
08-18-2010, 11:13 AM
may sound stupid but anyone who cleans your car or sweeps it out after there done working on it is a honorable guy in my book.!:twothumbsup:

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 11:21 AM
wow ****ing faggot.

who is this kid

wick
08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Apparently some asshole who needs slapped again. Must be so.e interweb tough guy. L
who is this kid

MBH
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, but what separates me from the rest is that I right my wrongs before a car ever leaves the shop. Anyone that knows me or is a customers will back that up all day long.
I think this is up for debate.

You and I have had a history together my car left your shop from a longtube install, as a result I got:
-a car that had troubles with hot starts (never had that ever before)
-a shift light that flashes intermittently/randomly
-developed a smoking problem, which turned out to be a melted #7 piston (you diagnosed it as valve guides).

Before you go off the deep end and smash me for being a prick, liar, twofaced jerk, butthole or whatever colorful adjectives you feel like using your libel wit for, finish reading my post.

The only reason I have a problem with you is because of how you handled the problems that my car developed. Plain and simple!

When I called you about the problem saying that it was emitting smoke from the tail pipes which had an odd (not quite oily, not quite coolant, almost pine scented smell), you told me, and I quote "just beat on it until the smoke goes away." (guess you have to pay for that dyno somehow, right?)

After respectfully declining your advice, I still proceeded to drive the car on occasion and try to trouble shoot it on my own. Replaced the PCV system, etc. I gave up, so I took it to you to check it out. You charged me something like $115-$150 (can't remember exact figure) to check everything out. This is the part that kills me - you told me that my valve guides were bad, and that I needed to buy new heads Bad valve guides??? New heads?? The car had 13xxx miles on it at the time!

I asked you to price out what you thought everything was going to cost with you doing the work (which wouldn't have even been the right work to begin with!!!) and it was much higher than the other shops that I had talked to. I decided to cut my losses with you and take my business elsewhere. You then got very upset with me for not "giving you a chance" to have that work, yet the only thing that kept you from getting the job in the first place was the fact that your quotes were so high! I also made the decision that if I was going to get my motor taken apart, I'd prefer to have it at a shop that had actually built a 4.6 4v before.

This is where it gets dramatic.

As soon as I took it to the other shop, I was messaged with some apprehensive bad news - the #7 piston looks like it was all chewed up from scoping the motor (something that you said you did, and but didn't charge me for).

I had the motor bored and built at the shop and I couldn't be happier with his service, communication and the relationship that he and I have built. I'm sorry if you get offended and call me all sorts of names if I were to say something true about another shop. I listened to you from the beginning and I had all sorts of bad images painted in my head about that other shop which you hate so very much. I'm really glad that I went down and saw for myself that it wasn't anything like the BS you had been feeding me since we first met. I've had nothing but good experiences with the car since he's been working on it :awsome:

As far as Lund's ability to tune - I think he is one of the best. I do NOT think that he blew up my motor. I have no issues with him whatsoever, and if he didn't work with Mike I would not hesitate to do business with him again. I was there with him when he was tuning my car and he showed me everything he was doing while he did it, and explained it to me so that I would understand.

For everybody that's so quick to ride Mike's nuts and defend him so blindly (at least the people who have never had any work done with him), here is something for you lemmings to think about: how exactly does a self proclaimed top notch mechanic confuse a melted piston with worn valve guide seals when he charges to do all the tests he felt were needed to determine the problem, anyways?

The way I feel about it? The situation that happened between Mike and I leaves me two choices: He's either a liar that's covering up the problem or incompetent as a mechanic.

The last time I brought this up as a response to Mike, he called me mechanically ignorant. Great, so I'm not a mechanic. I don't charge people to work on cars. You caught me. I'll take being mechanically ignorant over being an ignorant mechanic every day of the week.

MBH
08-18-2010, 11:59 AM
No, you seen a piston from an ex customers car who TRIED to blame us for his troubles. Fact his he had mechanical issues with his car long before we ever laid a tune on it. When we finally got the opportunity to tune his car, he made the power he should have and the car ran and drove great. What happened after that, I have no idea as he basically turned his back on us and jumped ship to another shop. Once the other shop was done building his new motor, who do you think the start up tune came from? Pretty odd that he would get a tune from the same person that supposedly blew his motor up, don't you think? How's that built motor car doing now, still down on power? Do you really want to go there with me? If you or anyone else wants to, feel free to start a thread in my forum, I will be more then happy make you guys look like boneheads too:jump:

I "turned my back" on your prices. Call that jumping ship if you want.

My mechanical issues with the car were bad valve guides, right Mike?

I have no problems with Lund, only with you. I had Lund provide me a very very rich break in tune because I had paid for a tune that I had only used for a few hundred miles. I didn't ask for a refund. Emotions were high, and things were said. I won't deny that on EITHER of our ends.

The car is running very strong actually, even on a conservative tune. thank you for your false accusations.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 12:03 PM

I have no problems with Lund, only with you. I had Lund provide me a very very rich break in tune because I had paid for a tune that I had only used for a few hundred miles. I didn't ask for a refund. Emotions were high, and things were said. I won't deny that on EITHER of our ends.

The car is running very strong actually, even on a conservative tune. thank you for your false accusations.
I think the question has not been answered though, do you believe your motor blew due to something Mike did? That was the insinuation Ruthless made.

wick
08-18-2010, 12:09 PM

As soon as I took it to the other shop, I was messaged with some apprehensive bad news - the #7 piston looks like it was all chewed up from scoping the motor (something that you said you did, and but didn't charge me for).

I had the motor bored and built at the shop and I couldn't be happier with his s

For everybody that's so quick to ride Mike's nuts and defend him so blindly (at least the people who have never had any work done with him), here is something for you lemmings to think about: how exactly does a self proclaimed top notch mechanic confuse a melted piston with worn valve guide seals when he charges to do all the tests he felt were needed to determine the problem, anyways?

The way I feel about it? The situation that happened between Mike and I leaves me two choices: He's either a liar that's covering up the problem or incompetent as a mechanic.

The last time I brought this up as a response to Mike, he called me mechanically ignorant. Great, so I'm not a mechanic. I don't charge people to work on cars. You caught me. I'll take being mechanically ignorant over being an ignorant mechanic every day of the week.[/QUOTE]

This can be a bit confusing here but i will try to break it down some. I was at mikes shop when your car was there for the said issue. The conrad are known for guide problems. Mime did scope your cylinders. At that time the only issue was a guide. Now, your car is boosted. Oil is an octane killer. Big time. In the time you were driving the car till you went to the other shop oil continued to get past the guide. Causing detonation which melted the piston. The pine smell you were smelling was the oils from the longtubes burning off.
In essence, you caused the piston to melt by not taking care of the issue asap.

MBH
08-18-2010, 12:09 PM
I think the question has not been answered though, do you believe your motor blew due to something Mike did? That was the insinuation Ruthless made.
I am not making the same accusations that Ryan made, I'm calling attention to the fact that Mike has made some very questionable mistakes in the past, which I've had the misfortune of being involved with. Those mistakes make me question his proficiency as a mechanic, as he holds himself in such high regard as.

Unless Mike has engaged in things that he has not disclosed to me, or anyone else, with MY car then he couldn't have, right?

The entire reason I posted in this thread was basically to show the peanut gallery that things aren't always as peachy as they seem down at Wolfpack speed.

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Mike,

Perfect example:

Tyler's V6

The parts weren't researched, I did the cam and etc. He brought it down to your shop and the thing exploded on the dyno. Ur fault?? HELL NO. The cam was to big and he didn't want to pull the heads of for me to check PTV clearance. So he listened to someone he just wanted ride of the cam and never researched it. But what you did after was very helpful. You talked with Tyler and explained to him his otions. I put a new motor in it and the tune was sent from John and all is well. Tyler can attest to your customer satisfaction.

Mike I hope you business thrives and hopefully one of these days i will try to put down 4 digits on you dyno.:thmbsup::thmbsup::thmbsup:

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 12:13 PM
I think this is up for debate.

You and I have had a history together my car left your shop from a longtube install, as a result I got:
-a car that had troubles with hot starts (never had that ever before)
-a shift light that flashes intermittently/randomly
-developed a smoking problem, which turned out to be a melted #7 piston (you diagnosed it as valve guides).

Before you go off the deep end and smash me for being a prick, liar, twofaced jerk, butthole or whatever colorful adjectives you feel like using your libel wit for, finish reading my post.

Bo,

I don't need to read your post again because I wrote you off the minute you refused to man up and come talk to me about your issues in person. I was so adimit about you doing so because the main issue between you and I was a lack of communication and your lack of mechanical knowledge. If you think I blew up your motor because I installed a set of long tubes, thats fine, whatever. That doesn't surprised me as you also think I pulled your motor to install them:rotflol:

Sonic03snake
I am not making the same accusations that Ryan made, I'm calling attention to the fact that Mike has made some very questionable mistakes in the past, which I've had the misfortune of being involved with. Those mistakes make me question his proficiency as a mechanic, as he holds himself in such high regard as.

Unless Mike has engaged in things that he has not disclosed to me, or anyone else, with MY car then he couldn't have, right?

The entire reason I posted in this thread was basically to show the peanut gallery that things aren't always as peachy as they seem down at Wolfpack speed.
Thanks for the clarification, you and mikes relationship is a whole different topic.

wick
I screwed up on my quoting here. Basically, the valve guide leaking and you continuing on driving the car is what blew it up.

MBH
08-18-2010, 12:17 PM
This can be a bit confusing here but i will try to break it down some. I was at mikes shop when your car was there for the said issue. The conrad are known for guide problems. Mime did scope your cylinders. At that time the only issue was a guide. Now, your car is boosted. Oil is an octane killer. Big time. In the time you were driving the car till you went to the other shop oil continued to get past the guide. Causing detonation which melted the piston. The pine smell you were smelling was the oils from the longtubes burning off.
The only miles that were put on the car after I had Mike check it out were on the cruise down to "that other shop." Are you saying that the 60 miles of highway (never hit boost) driving caused the problem of detonation? The funny thing about worn valve guides - they only drip oil into the cylinders when the motor is sitting, so any amount of oil getting into the motor during it's operation time would be burned off once the motor started up. Hence why valve guide problems only cause smoke on start up...

Furthermore, the heads didn't need any machining done, there were no valve guide problems to speak of. Then or now.

So, are you trying to insinuate that I was beating on the car? after Mike gave the diagnosis of valve guide wear? (Mike's initial advice anyways!)

I screwed up on my quoting here. Basically, the valve guide leaking and you continuing on driving the car is what blew it up.
I fixed it, and no it wasn't. read above.

MBH
08-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Bo,

I don't need to read your post again because I wrote you off the minute you refused to man up and come talk to me about your issues in person. I was so adimit about you doing so because the main issue between you and I was a lack of communication and your lack of mechanical knowledge. If you think I blew up your motor because I installed a set of long tubes, thats fine, whatever. That doesn't surprised me as you also think I pulled your motor to install them:rotflol:

Because I couldn't come to your shop at your convenience because I worked during the same hours as you? Keep telling yourself what you want, people can come to their own conclusions.

My lack of mechanical knowledge should never have been an issue. That is what I paid you for.

Your lack of reading ability is an entirely different subject. I'm sorry I can't bend over backwards and meet you on your time table, but I can write you an email at night when you're not working so you can read it at your own convenience.

You told me that you pulled my motor, so again, you're not helping your cause as looking like an honest mechanic.

wick
08-18-2010, 12:23 PM
I am not insuniating anything here. I don't know your driving habits. Guides do leak during driving also when worn. What else was found? Ray charles could have seen the melted piston. Mike did not miss it. It wasn't there upon his scoping.
The only miles that were put on the car after I had Mike check it out were on the cruise down to "that other shop." Are you saying that the 60 miles of highway (never hit boost) driving caused the problem of detonation? The funny thing about worn valve guides - they only drip oil into the cylinders when the motor is sitting, so any amount of oil getting into the motor during it's operation time would be burned off once the motor started up. Hence why valve guide problems only cause smoke on start up...

Furthermore, the heads didn't need any machining done, there were no valve guide problems to speak of. Then or now.

So, are you trying to insinuate that I was beating on the car? after Mike gave the diagnosis of valve guide wear? (Mike's initial advice anyways!)

MBH
08-18-2010, 12:27 PM
I am not insuniating anything here. I don't know your driving habits. Guides do leak during driving also when worn. What else was found? Ray charles could have seen the melted piston. Mike did not miss it. It wasn't there upon his scoping.
Ray Charles should have found it :rolleyes: I know I said I drove 60 miles, but I was wrong, more like 75, I forgot about the drive back from Mike's to put the car in storage for a while to give me some time to decide what to do. Again, I remind you that there were no valve guide issues with the car whatsoever.

The only reason I chimed in this thread is very similar to why Ryan made his 'lies lies lies' thread. He got pissed when Mike claimed that he saved his motor, just as I got pissed when I read that Mike doesn't let a car leave his shop without problems and to ask his customers. I was a customer, since he said to ask, I decided to answer. Case closed.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Ray Charles should have found it :rolleyes: I know I said I drove 60 miles, but I was wrong, more like 75, I forgot about the drive back from Mike's to put the car in storage for a while to give me some time to decide what to do. Again, I remind you that there were no valve guide issues with the car whatsoever.

The only reason I chimed in this thread is very similar to why Ryan made his 'lies lies lies' thread. He got pissed when Mike claimed that he saved his motor, just as I got pissed when I read that Mike doesn't let a car leave his shop without problems and to ask his customers. I was a customer, since he said to ask, I decided to answer. Case closed.Wasn't it smoking on the way out to carlisle and back? I personally think your car had an existing issue before you got it, if I recall you were down on power from day one. You also were walking around the dyno day showing everyone your cat converter that was melted down inside, was that on the side the pistons were bad?

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 12:47 PM

Bo,

I have no problem with you or anyone else going to another shop over pricing, that is business. What I do have a problem with is you using that as an excuse as to why you went somewhere else. You left because you wanted someone to blame for your troubles. When you didn't get anywhere with Lund and then me, you ran to Tim which is extremely funny considering your opinion of him, his work and his shop prior to leaving my shop.:rolleyes:

"Emotions were high, and things were said. I won't deny that on EITHER of our ends."

I can accept that as we are all guilty of saying or doing things we don't mean when we are mad.

Dude, get off the valve guide thing! It's no secret thats what I thought was wrong, it's no secret you had a bad piston. I did what troubleshooting I could with what time and money I was afforded to work with. Once again, this is why communication was such an issue with us. If you would have come and spoke with me in person like I asked you several times to do, I would have shown you in detail exactly what we did, why we did it and why we said valve guides. Do you honestly think the pictures I took of your plugs and all the oil in cylinder #7 weren't noted? Do you honestly think that if I actually got a chance to pull your cylinder head we wouldn't have seen the issue with that cylinder? Do you honestly not think that maybe by the time you got the car somewhere else the additional engine usage made the problem even worse making the issue even easier to diagnose?

Keep questioning my knowledge all you want Bo, I know you are desperate to stick me with something, anything negative that you can:rolleyes:

MBH
08-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Wasn't it smoking on the way out to carlisle and back? I personally think your car had an existing issue before you got it, if I recall you were down on power from day one. You also were walking around the dyno day showing everyone your cat converter that was melted down inside, was that on the side the pistons were bad?
It smoked on the way back from Carlisle. That was after the long tubes and well before I took it to Mikes (time wise, mileage wise the car saw ~650 miles after long tubes, 400 of which were the trip to and from Carlisle)

The car was good on power when I got it, it ran strong in the 1/4 mile even without launching it (sorry, I'm to worrisome about the IRS and half shafts to launch the car on stiff walled tires).

I did some thinking about the clogged catalytic converter. I had exhaust leak problems with my midpipe since day 1 with that car. I swapped out the catless midpipe for a catted midpipe (what can I say, I'm going green LOL). Still had some leak problems with it, so I decided enough was enough and I paid Mike to do it while he was doing some other things on my car.

I never thought much of it until the piston melted, because hindsight is 20/20. I remember Mike telling me that I got my moneys worth out of him doing the exhaust alignment, because when he went to loosen it up on the lift it came off the car and almost hit him in the head. Presumably the midpipe (with the cats) hit the floor. The shock from the impact definitely would be enough to break some next-to-new (under 1000 miles) catalytic converters loose within the metal. When I took the car home I was driving with Brian (97LaserRed), and I asked him if he noticed a faint whistling sound coming from right under the passenger side floorboard. He did. I had assumed that it was a small leak and didn't think much of it. Better than I had, and I felt as though Mike was doing me a favor in charging me $30 for something that he had so much trouble with, so who was I to complain?

Fast forward to when Mike gets his dyno - I volunteer to get my car on the dyno to help him try it out. Car makes low numbers, followed by even lower numbers. Shit. Something isn't right! I asked around on this forum and got a PM from someone (I believe it was Brian ocracing?) saying that a friend of his had catalytic converters that were plugged and it robbed the car of about the same power mine had been showing. So I took the cats off, and low and behold they are shaking in the casing they are so loose. I brought them to show Mike at the dyno day. You know, cause we were buddies back then.

Ran the car catless for a while, put it on a dynojet, it made 500.1 rwhp/514 rwtq on a hot day. Not the best numbers, but not terrible by any means. Mike had just had another cobra down at the shop with the same mods that made the same power, so I wouldn't consider it too bad. Still felt strong, no signs of smoking or anything.

Put longtubes on the car and a new catted x pipe, had it retuned and dynoed. Made just about the same peak power (maybe a touch more) and made a lot more under the curve. Very happy with the new sound, and just in time for Carlisle.

After that, nothing but smoke.

Then bad valve guides, no problems with the actual motor at Mike's shop.

Then I take it to another shop to get the work done that, and that's when the drama between Mike and I started.

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 12:59 PM

What questionable decisions have I made in the past? Do you work here? Do you have any clue as to what I do on a daily basis? Do you have any clue as to how many cars we have fixed and re-tuned that are done by other shops? Did you ever stop the think there is a reason why we are as busy as we are and have the reputation we do? Once again Bo, I know you desperately want to stick me with anything you can because of your misfortune but it's just not there dude.

Mater
08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
How about this cooler weather we are having today,its kinda nice!

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Because I couldn't come to your shop at your convenience because I worked during the same hours as you? Keep telling yourself what you want, people can come to their own conclusions.

My lack of mechanical knowledge should never have been an issue. That is what I paid you for.

Your lack of reading ability is an entirely different subject. I'm sorry I can't bend over backwards and meet you on your time table, but I can write you an email at night when you're not working so you can read it at your own convenience.

You told me that you pulled my motor, so again, you're not helping your cause as looking like an honest mechanic.

More excuses Bo! I work morning day and night, I'm all over the freaking place 6-7 days a week! You had time to email and pm me constantly and run around taking pictures everywhere, but never no time to stop by the shop. You didn't have the nuts cause your a little whiner that new he would get put in his place, thats why you continue to hide behind your keyboard!

I never told you I pulled your motor, so I guess I cant read and you cant hear? WHO THE HELL PULLS A MOTOR TO INSTALL FREAKING HEADERS?

More garbage Bo, your just digging your self deeper!

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 01:08 PM
How about this cooler weather we are having today,its kinda nice!
yep all the blower cars are gonna love this

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 01:10 PM

The only reason I chimed in this thread is very similar to why Ryan made his 'lies lies lies' thread. He got pissed when Mike claimed that he saved his motor, just as I got pissed when I read that Mike doesn't let a car leave his shop without problems and to ask his customers. I was a customer, since he said to ask, I decided to answer. Case closed.

How did I not save his motor? If he wouldn't have listened to me when I told him not to drive the car until she came of the dyno, what the do you think would have happened when he loaded the car up on the street with no fuel?????????

When his car detonated on the dyno, who the hell do you think stopped the run? Your right Bo, I never helped Ryan at all, I was never looking out for him.

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Bo,

I have no problem with you or anyone else going to another shop over pricing, that is business. What I do have a problem with is you using that as an excuse as to why you went somewhere else. You left because you wanted someone to blame for your troubles. When you didn't get anywhere with Lund and then me, you ran to Tim which is extremely funny considering your opinion of him, his work and his shop prior to leaving my shop.:rolleyes:

"Emotions were high, and things were said. I won't deny that on EITHER of our ends."

I can accept that as we are all guilty of saying or doing things we don't mean when we are mad.

Dude, get off the valve guide thing! It's no secret thats what I thought was wrong, it's no secret you had a bad piston. I did what troubleshooting I could with what time and money I was afforded to work with. Once again, this is why communication was such an issue with us. If you would have come and spoke with me in person like I asked you several times to do, I would have shown you in detail exactly what we did, why we did it and why we said valve guides. Do you honestly think the pictures I took of your plugs and all the oil in cylinder #7 weren't noted? Do you honestly think that if I actually got a chance to pull your cylinder head we wouldn't have seen the issue with that cylinder? Do you honestly not think that maybe by the time you got the car somewhere else the additional engine usage made the problem even worse making the issue even easier to diagnose?

Keep questioning my knowledge all you want Bo, I know you are desperate to stick me with something, anything negative that you can:rolleyes:

I had poor opinions of Tim because you fed me horror stories since the day we became friends. I also wasn't used to the manner in which he joked, so the first time I had ever met the guy in person I thought he was just being hard on somebody that had just got banned on here for being a honda nutrider. It was funny, but I felt bad for the guy so I thought Tim was just being a jerk.

I went to Tim because he was going to save me $1300, and he helped me try to diagnose the car over the phone when you wouldn't even give me the time of day. Call that blaming your shop if you must, but I'm telling you it boiled down to two things. A guy who was eager for my business, had more experience building motors, and willing to help me try to figure out the problem BEFORE I started throwing money at the car. I can't shake the feeling that you treated me like a blank check. It's not exactly a secret that I have some money to spend on stupid shit, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spend it stupidly. Make sense?

I am hung up on the valve guide thing because it's one of the factors that drove me nuts. Even Wick is coming in here and telling me that I melted the piston because I had a bad valve guide!

I do remember you walking me through why you thought it was a bad valve guide issue. I believed you! I thought it was ridiculous that a car with 13xxx miles could have THAT much valve guide wear, but what can I say. I had my wolfpack blinders on, and I wouldn't question your ability.

I don't think that the problem became so severe after 75 miles of no boost cruising that the car could have been so easily diagnosed that one of the shop helpers at Tims was able to diagnose it as soon as he looked into the scope. What's that say about you? (not good things) Whats that say about me? (I was blinded by loyalty to you).

You never ever ever ever ever ever EVER once admitted that you were wrong. So YES, you DID make it a HUGE SECRET that my car had a piston problem and not valve guide problems? How many of your customers and friends have you talked shit on me to, yet you never once made mention that you misdiagnosed my car with the wrong problem? or that your mistake would have been picked up on my tab at the tune of $3500 in brand new heads for my car because I had to order them before I would take up a bay in your shop.

That's why I think you are not an honest mechanic and THAT is why you will never ever touch anything of mine again.

wick
08-18-2010, 01:14 PM
How about this cooler weather we are having today,its kinda nice!it sure is nice out!!!

yep all the blower cars are gonna love this

Got that right!!!

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:18 PM
What questionable decisions have I made in the past? Do you work here? Do you have any clue as to what I do on a daily basis? Do you have any clue as to how many cars we have fixed and re-tuned that are done by other shops? Did you ever stop the think there is a reason why we are as busy as we are and have the reputation we do? Once again Bo, I know you desperately want to stick me with anything you can because of your misfortune but it's just not there dude.
The questionable decision you made was to open the can of worms because of your hubris. You said to ask customers, I answered. You lied.

I'm not trying to stick you with anything. I'm laying the events out on the forum and letting people come to their own conclusions. Deny it all you want, but let them form their own opinions of you. I know I have.

More excuses Bo! I work morning day and night, I'm all over the freaking place 6-7 days a week! You had time to email and pm me constantly and run around taking pictures everywhere, but never no time to stop by the shop. You didn't have the nuts cause your a little whiner that new he would get put in his place, thats why you continue to hide behind your keyboard!

I never told you I pulled your motor, so I guess I cant read and you cant hear? WHO THE HELL PULLS A MOTOR TO INSTALL FREAKING HEADERS?

More garbage Bo, your just digging your self deeper!

I don't have any excuses. I know you work hard. I know you're not a photographer, but guess what time is good for taking pictures? sunset. After your business hours!

I have no reason to come see you because you won't even listen to me. What good is me wasting my time and coming down to talk to you going to do? You're just going to talk over me and get mad, just like you are doing right now in front of everyone. Anyone who has actually met me in person knows that I'm a nice guy, and I'll go out of my way for people when I can. But you give me NO reason to go out of the way for something you refuse to even work with me on! All you've responded me with is hostility ever since I took my business elsewhere.

Am I not being reasonable? Am I not level headed? Am I not posting and detailing the events exactly as the happened?

How did I not save his motor? If he wouldn't have listened to me when I told him not to drive the car until she came of the dyno, what the do you think would have happened when he loaded the car up on the street with no fuel?????????

When his car detonated on the dyno, who the hell do you think stopped the run? Your right Bo, I never helped Ryan at all, I was never looking out for him.
I'm not saying what you did or you didn't. That's not my place to put words in peoples' mouths. I'm simply repeating why he was upset, that is all! You can either learn from it or continue to ignore/get upset by it. One of those choices is the right choice, and one of those choices is exactly what you're doing.

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:20 PM
it sure is nice out!!!

Got that right!!!

Cute, all of the people that are so quick to back up Mike are trying to get the discussion off topic. How about those valve guides Rob? What was that you were saying about me blowing it up? What about Ray Charles being able to see that piston? I believe Mike just admitted to being wrong this whole time... care to elaborate on your theory again?

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 01:24 PM
It smoked on the way back from Carlisle. That was after the long tubes and well before I took it to Mikes (time wise, mileage wise the car saw ~650 miles after long tubes, 400 of which were the trip to and from Carlisle)

The car was good on power when I got it, it ran strong in the 1/4 mile even without launching it (sorry, I'm to worrisome about the IRS and half shafts to launch the car on stiff walled tires).

I did some thinking about the clogged catalytic converter. I had exhaust leak problems with my midpipe since day 1 with that car. I swapped out the catless midpipe for a catted midpipe (what can I say, I'm going green LOL). Still had some leak problems with it, so I decided enough was enough and I paid Mike to do it while he was doing some other things on my car.

I never thought much of it until the piston melted, because hindsight is 20/20. I remember Mike telling me that I got my moneys worth out of him doing the exhaust alignment, because when he went to loosen it up on the lift it came off the car and almost hit him in the head. Presumably the midpipe (with the cats) hit the floor. The shock from the impact definitely would be enough to break some next-to-new (under 1000 miles) catalytic converters loose within the metal. When I took the car home I was driving with Brian (97LaserRed), and I asked him if he noticed a faint whistling sound coming from right under the passenger side floorboard. He did. I had assumed that it was a small leak and didn't think much of it. Better than I had, and I felt as though Mike was doing me a favor in charging me $30 for something that he had so much trouble with, so who was I to complain?

Fast forward to when Mike gets his dyno - I volunteer to get my car on the dyno to help him try it out. Car makes low numbers, followed by even lower numbers. Shit. Something isn't right! I asked around on this forum and got a PM from someone (I believe it was Brian ocracing?) saying that a friend of his had catalytic converters that were plugged and it robbed the car of about the same power mine had been showing. So I took the cats off, and low and behold they are shaking in the casing they are so loose. I brought them to show Mike at the dyno day. You know, cause we were buddies back then.

Ran the car catless for a while, put it on a dynojet, it made 500.1 rwhp/514 rwtq on a hot day. Not the best numbers, but not terrible by any means. Mike had just had another cobra down at the shop with the same mods that made the same power, so I wouldn't consider it too bad. Still felt strong, no signs of smoking or anything.

Put longtubes on the car and a new catted x pipe, had it retuned and dynoed. Made just about the same peak power (maybe a touch more) and made a lot more under the curve. Very happy with the new sound, and just in time for Carlisle.

Then I take it to another shop to get the work done that, and that's when the drama between Mike and I started.

I know you ended up having cat issues but your midpip did not fall to the floor like and break your cats up like you want to think. You have said several times that I told you that but I don't recall that as being what happened. It's kind of hard for a midpipe to just fall off a car down to the ground when the car is on a 4 post lift, there are exhaust hangers and electrical connections. If I actually told you that you probably misunderstood me for it hitting me when a piece of it came apart when I was adjusting it for you...

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Cute, all of the people that are so quick to back up Mike are trying to get the discussion off topic. How about those valve guides Rob? What was that you were saying about me blowing it up? What about Ray Charles being able to see that piston? I believe Mike just admitted to being wrong this whole time... care to elaborate on your theory again?
I think the original issue has been settled? The problems between you and mike are a whole different topic I want no part of, only you two know what went on there.:veryhappy:

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey great news I just saved 300 dollars for switching to geico

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Ah, ok, I remember you having low numbers with the car, thought it was when you got it.

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:35 PM
I know you ended up having cat issues but your midpip did not fall to the floor like and break your cats up like you want to think. You have said several times that I told you that but I don't recall that as being what happened. It's kind of hard for a midpipe to just fall off a car down to the ground when the car is on a 4 post lift, there are exhaust hangers and electrical connections. If I actually told you that you probably misunderstood me for it hitting me when a piece of it came apart when I was adjusting it for you...
You skipped over the word "presumably."

The bassani midpipe is a 5 piece design, so it could easily have fallen on you if you were not careful. If you loosened everything to try to adjust it on the car, and you moved it or tugged on it to get it unstuck from something and it broke free, it could have easily fallen to the floor.

Also, there are no rear O2 sensors on my car, so the electronics which you are referencing are nonexistant, and there are no midpipe hangers for 03/04 cobras either.

Not an impossible situation by any stretch of the imagination, especially since it would be awfully tough for the midpipe to come down far enough to almost hit you in the head. I ain't exactly Yao Ming, but you're not that tall of a guy.

Either way, the cat that was clogged was exactly where the faint whistle under the floorboard was coming from. Could have broken loose, could have been a coincidence, but from a skeptics point of view it doesn't look good.

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Its sad when you blame someone else for your cat clogging

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:41 PM
I think the original issue has been settled? The problems between you and mike are a whole different topic I want no part of, only you two know what went on there.:veryhappy:
No problem Lou, I will respect your wishes and leave the issue alone on here, although I think that most of the issue has been aired out. We're all smart people on this forum, and we can all come to our own conclusions - they don't all have to be the same. If Mike wishes to continue, I cannot sit by idly if I do not believe he is right. I will say that.

Ah, ok, I remember you having low numbers with the car, thought it was when you got it.
No, car was very strong when I got it. I think the problem stemmed from a combination of the plugged cats as well as the fact that the car isn't driven regularly by any means (old gas) as well as having the bad habit of putting only $15 bucks of gas in the car at a time (might have mixed in some 87 and totally messed up the octane of the gas). I'm not insane, I'm not on a soapbox saying I did no wrong. I'm simply responding to the fact that Mike opened up the door to ask his customers. I was a customer, so IMO he asked me.

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:43 PM
It's sad when you suffer from a selective reading disorder, yet still manage to type up a response.

Read the whole thing. That's why I wrote it.

I'm saying that it's not an impossible situation by any means, and perhaps (as Mike suggested) I misunderstood the situation as he described it as me.

edit: oh, and just to clarify - the cat wasn't "clogged" it was broken loose and rattling around within the metal casing. I'm not sure how that would have happened in 1000 miles of normal driving, but who knows.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Everyone is welcome to their opinion here and you do conduct yourself well. No problems with you. What I have problems with is how Ryan (Ruthless) acted and insinuated things that don't seem to be true.:beerchug:
No problem Lou, I will respect your wishes and leave the issue alone on here, although I think that most of the issue has been aired out. We're all smart people on this forum, and we can all come to our own conclusions - they don't all have to be the same. If Mike wishes to continue, I cannot sit by idly if I do not believe he is right. I will say that.

No, car was very strong when I got it. I think the problem stemmed from a combination of the plugged cats as well as the fact that the car isn't driven regularly by any means (old gas) as well as having the bad habit of putting only $15 bucks of gas in the car at a time (might have mixed in some 87 and totally messed up the octane of the gas). I'm not insane, I'm not on a soapbox saying I did no wrong. I'm simply responding to the fact that Mike opened up the door to ask his customers. I was a customer, so IMO he asked me.

03 OW SVT
08-18-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm sorry, but did someone say in an earlier post about getting blown.:pepper:

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry, but did someone say in an earlier post about getting blown.:pepper:
Wish it was me, :D

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 01:47 PM
I had poor opinions of Tim because you fed me horror stories since the day we became friends. I also wasn't used to the manner in which he joked, so the first time I had ever met the guy in person I thought he was just being hard on somebody that had just got banned on here for being a honda nutrider. It was funny, but I felt bad for the guy so I thought Tim was just being a jerk.

I went to Tim because he was going to save me $1300, and he helped me try to diagnose the car over the phone when you wouldn't even give me the time of day. Call that blaming your shop if you must, but I'm telling you it boiled down to two things. A guy who was eager for my business, had more experience building motors, and willing to help me try to figure out the problem BEFORE I started throwing money at the car. I can't shake the feeling that you treated me like a blank check. It's not exactly a secret that I have some money to spend on stupid shit, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spend it stupidly. Make sense?

I am hung up on the valve guide thing because it's one of the factors that drove me nuts. Even Wick is coming in here and telling me that I melted the piston because I had a bad valve guide!

I do remember you walking me through why you thought it was a bad valve guide issue. I believed you! I thought it was ridiculous that a car with 13xxx miles could have THAT much valve guide wear, but what can I say. I had my wolfpack blinders on, and I wouldn't question your ability.

I don't think that the problem became so severe after 75 miles of no boost cruising that the car could have been so easily diagnosed that one of the shop helpers at Tims was able to diagnose it as soon as he looked into the scope. What's that say about you? (not good things) Whats that say about me? (I was blinded by loyalty to you).

You never ever ever ever ever ever EVER once admitted that you were wrong. So YES, you DID make it a HUGE SECRET that my car had a piston problem and not valve guide problems? How many of your customers and friends have you talked shit on me to, yet you never once made mention that you misdiagnosed my car with the wrong problem? or that your mistake would have been picked up on my tab at the tune of $3500 in brand new heads for my car because I had to order them before I would take up a bay in your shop.

That's why I think you are not an honest mechanic and THAT is why you will never ever touch anything of mine again.

Bo,

This is EXACTLY what you were doing to me before and is why I stopped communicating with you via email and pm's. Think what you want, say what you want. You had every opportunity to quit playing games and man up to deal with the situation. Instead you chose to turn your back on me, lie and twist the situation up as much as you could so that you could feel better about your troubles, now your doing it again. If you think I am losing sleep over not having to deal pampered tampons like you and Ryan, you are even more clueless then I originally had thought!

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Everyone is welcome to their opinion here and you do conduct yourself well. No problems with you. What I have problems with is how Ryan (Ruthless) acted and insinuated things that don't seem to be true.:beerchug:
Ok that's a relief, I like you and have respect for you. That alone is one of the reasons that I left this drama off of the board, but as I've said - I just can't sit on my hands when Mike (or anyone) says something that is blatantly untrue. Especially if I'm involved in it with first hand experiences. I'd hate to see your opinions of me change because of something that's done and in the past. I'll keep it cool for a while. Sorry Lou.

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 01:52 PM
It's sad when you suffer from a selective reading disorder, yet still manage to type up a response.

Read the whole thing. That's why I wrote it.

I'm saying that it's not an impossible situation by any means, and perhaps (as Mike suggested) I misunderstood the situation as he described it as me.

edit: oh, and just to clarify - the cat wasn't "clogged" it was broken loose and rattling around within the metal casing. I'm not sure how that would have happened in 1000 miles of normal driving, but who knows.

BO,

YOU COULD OF HIT THE NEIGHBORS CATS AND RATTLE THE SHIT LOOSE IN THE CAT. OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT WAS BAD FROM THE MANUFACTURER. HMMMMMM SHIT HAPPENS. iF YOU'RE GONNA PLAY THIS GAME YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO EXCEPT THE FACT THAT SHIT BREAKS/HAPPENS.

i HAVE OVER 50 GRAND IN MY RACE CAR AND GUESS WHAT. I BREAK SHIT THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BREAK.
BO I DONT KNOW YOU BUT IM SAYING IF YOU ARE GONNA MOD YOU ARE TAKING A CHANCE EVERYTIME YOU TAKE IT OUT.

03 OW SVT
08-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Wish it was me, :D

Glad you understood that Lou. Are you stressed yet after all this BS?

wick
08-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Keith, why? No need to bash him. I am just merely bringing up valid points that cause pistons to melt.

MBH
08-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Bo,

This is EXACTLY what you were doing to me before and is why I stopped communicating with you via email and pm's. Think what you want, say what you want. You had every opportunity to quit playing games and man up to deal with the situation. Instead you chose to turn your back on me, lie and twist the situation up as much as you could so that you could feel better about your troubles, now your doing it again. If you think I am losing sleep over not having to deal pampered tampons like you and Ryan, you are even more clueless then I originally had thought!
So how about those valveguides Mike? That's all I've ever stayed mad at you about. I dealt with the situation by taking my business elsewhere more experienced and saving money in the process. In doing so, I found that you had either a) lied to me or b) been incapable of diagnosing a melted piston. Twist that however you want, but know that you're the only one that's calling people names. I'm providing details, you're just falling back into the same derogatory speech you always do when things don't go your way. I haven't said a single thing about how you were all about me being your customer and helping you promote your business.

Since this is a huge thread, I just want to say this one more time. I'm sure that I like and respect Lund more than he likes or respects me. I'm ok with that. If anybody was in my situation, with a cherry car that just got a bunch of work done and a new tune, and the motor was smoking and having hot start issues after it was done, they would call some people some names before they thought it through. I do not have any issues with Lund whatsoever. My problems are specifically with Mike.

Better luck next time, for you and the customer.

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 01:59 PM
Damn, very good reading for my study break! :)

I've got to jump on Mike's nuts some here and say that after talking to him and seeing his shop and how he does things, he is one of the FEW places that I would trust to work on my car. Not something I'd say lightly. Hell, he's never done any work for me and I have a small Wolfpack stick on it! And I'm holding you to that free dyno pull Mike, I hope to beat Keith up there to hit 4-digits first. :)

Now, I didn't know anything at all about your problems Bo, but after reading some of this I have some conclusions.
First, you're a seemingly smart guy and give these long-winded answers, but the fact remains sh*t happens with performance cars, especially relatively highly modded ones like yours.
Mileage doesn't mean much, it all depends on how it was maintained and driven, and even then sh*t happens. I had piston rings go away on a mod motor with less than 8k. Guess which ones? Do you know which cylinders cool last on a mod motor? Guess #7 then #8 and you'd be right. Does your car have a cooling mod? Also, you have an '03 correct? They are known for having some head issues, including valve guides. Driving it with exhaust leaks in the mid-pipe or a clogged cat could easily lead to piston failure if not addressed and driven.

Anyway, I also don't know what was said between you and Mike and I don't really care, but your motor troubles do not seem to be his fault and it also appears like you're just looking for someone to blame.
We all come to our own conclusions, and mine may be biased, but that's what I'm seeing. Glad to hear you got things worked out though.

Ok, good show so far, carry on.
-J

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Edited soRRY wick, I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS BULLSHIT OF BASHING PEOPLE WHO DO THIS FOR A LIVING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING YOURSELF

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Damn, there were like 10 posts while I typed that and took a shit ;)
-J

wick
08-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Thank you sir!! Much better.
Edited soRRY wick, I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS BULLSHIT OF BASHING PEOPLE WHO DO THIS FOR A LIVING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING YOURSELF

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 02:10 PM
J- how bout we go up there one of these together see if we can have mike crank the resistance down on that dyno jet and inflate our numbers.

HELL WE WILL EVEN INVITE WICK

MBH
08-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Damn, very good reading for my study break! :)

I've got to jump on Mike's nuts some here and say that after talking to him and seeing his shop and how he does things, he is one of the FEW places that I would trust to work on my car. Not something I'd say lightly. Hell, he's never done any work for me and I have a small Wolfpack stick on it! And I'm holding you to that free dyno pull Mike, I hope to beat Keith up there to hit 4-digits first. :)

Now, I didn't know anything at all about your problems Bo, but after reading some of this I have some conclusions.
First, you're a seemingly smart guy and give these long-winded answers, but the fact remains sh*t happens with performance cars, especially relatively highly modded ones like yours.
Mileage doesn't mean much, it all depends on how it was maintained and driven, and even then sh*t happens. I had piston rings go away on a mod motor with less than 8k. Guess which ones? Do you know which cylinders cool last on a mod motor? Guess #7 then #8 and you'd be right. Does your car have a cooling mod? Also, you have an '03 correct? They are known for having some head issues, including valve guides. Driving it with exhaust leaks in the mid-pipe or a clogged cat could easily lead to piston failure if not addressed and driven.

Anyway, I also don't know what was said between you and Mike and I don't really care, but your motor troubles do not seem to be his fault and it also appears like you're just looking for someone to blame.
We all come to our own conclusions, and mine may be biased, but that's what I'm seeing. Glad to hear you got things worked out though.

Ok, good show so far, carry on.
-J
I've had good experiences with Mike previously, however that didn't last as you might imagine. What happened with my car is a bit of a taboo subject on this forum I guess.

I know that things happen once you start modifying them, and I know it's buried in some long winded responses, but I've taken responsibility for what happened with my car. No matter how many precautions you take, accidents can happen. My car even had the head cooling mod, as well as any cooling upgrades you could think of.

What I will not stand for is that Mike has the audacity to trash talk me (has in the past after I "turned my back on him") and claim that every customer of his is a happy customer. I am not, for the multitude of reasons I have listed. Mike had never said a single thing about the fact that he diagnosed my car wrong in the first place, even though it was very easy to spot (like I said, one of the shop helpers at Tims was able to take a look and notice the abnormalities). This is where my biggest problem is, and it's the only one that will last.

Who says I don't know anything? I know what happened, and clearly that's more than you've been able to read.
I was even going to say "maybe the cat was bad from the manufacturer, just like Ryan's fuel pump" but then it occurred to me that if Mike had been working on the midpipe, he would have noticed if there was a problem when the cats started to jingle.

Mater
08-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Bo,what kind of headers did u have installed?

By the way,i wish i was getting BLOWN also,Wick when u stopping down?

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Keith--yes, dude, idea full of win! Big dyno numbers are all you and I want anyway right? :)
Seriously though, would be cool to get both cars there together.
Later, J

wick
08-18-2010, 02:15 PM
I know. I also am still trying to piece together the 87 octane comment he just made. We all have a strong point of knowledge. His obviously isn't with mechanical workings. Its not his fault really. He is basically feeding what another guy told him as being true and deeply believes it so. I know zero about mod motors and don't want to. Neither does he. The subtle name calling i agree is childish and not needed.

wick
08-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Haha. You think i am gonna blow you or something? Hahahahahahaha.
Bo,what kind of headers did u have installed?

By the way,i wish i was getting BLOWN also,Wick when u stopping down?

wick
08-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Actually, we might stop down this weekend. The boy wants the contents of that fridge again. I will bring a real car that you can drive. Only little boys wear bowties pal!!!

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 02:18 PM
You got purdy lips though Rob!
-J

MBH
08-18-2010, 02:19 PM
I know. I also am still trying to piece together the 87 octane comment he just made. We all have a strong point of knowledge. His obviously isn't with mechanical workings. Its not his fault really. He is basically feeding what another guy told him as being true and deeply believes it so. I know zero about mod motors and don't want to. Neither does he. The subtle name calling i agree is childish and not needed.

I didn't think of it at first either, so don't feel bad.

When you go to the gas station, and the previous person put 87 octane in their car, that 87 octane stays in the line and is then pumped into your tank of gas. If you do not put much gas in the car, that 87 octane will be a larger portion and effectively reduce the octane value of the gas that you pumped into your tank. Couple that with a bad tank of gas that has been sitting for a month or so, and you've got yourself a high boost tune that's made for 93 octane, when it's seeing something less. Under the wrong circumstances, that could cause a problem. Especially if combined with a clogged cat and heat soak.

Make sense?

Also, you making the statements about me is actually subtle name calling and you're right - it is childish and not needed :thumbsup:

wick
08-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Dude, how the f u c k am i calling you subtle names? You get on keith saying you are sorry for his reading ability. Yours obviousley isn't much better if you take it that way.
I didn't think of it at first either, so don't feel bad.

When you go to the gas station, and the previous person put 87 octane in their car, that 87 octane stays in the line and is then pumped into your tank of gas. If you do not put much gas in the car, that 87 octane will be a larger portion and effectively reduce the octane value of the gas that you pumped into your tank. Couple that with a bad tank of gas that has been sitting for a month or so, and you've got yourself a high boost tune that's made for 93 octane, when it's seeing something less. Under the wrong circumstances, that could cause a problem. Especially if combined with a clogged cat and heat soak.

Make sense?

Also, you making the statements about me is actually subtle name calling and you're right - it is childish and not needed :thumbsup:

wickedsnake03
08-18-2010, 02:28 PM
It was me that sent you the PM about checkin your cats Bo. I have seen them cause many issues and rob serious power.

As for Jon Lund well he will easily show up on any forum on the internet as being 1 of the top 5 tuners in the country. He is great at what he does and takes pride in it.

As for mike I aint a nut hugger and I only talked to him a few times on the phone and bought a set of cobra springs off him but seemed liek a fair anuff guy.

As for these cars. They for sure have some issues with piston 7 and 8. That is no secrete at all, And seems like issues can come about at any mileage with these cars.

And one more thing real quick. I think any shop. No matter how great or awesome they are will one day have a car let go on the dyno. I mean you mess around with high hp cars long anuff and thats just life. Doesnt mean its anyones fault even. Its just life with cars that people are trying to push everything they got out of.

And not everyone on a site will always see eye to eye.Thats why makes life great, everyone is different and has different views. I do however think stuff like this should be kept between the parties involved.

93FOX
08-18-2010, 02:29 PM
geese i need tuned not sure who to go with, team 1 or team 2 what seems like everyone on here is on a side
is anyone on team 3 and not give a shit:eek:
i dont because i havent had work down by either
keep it between each other not get every one involved

90TitaniumStang
08-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Its not that i can't read good it thats you have said so much bullshit that i dont wanna read HALF OF it.

MBH
08-18-2010, 02:39 PM

Dude, how the f u c k am i calling you subtle names? You get on keith saying you are sorry for his reading ability. Yours obviousley isn't much better if you take it that way.
Read your quote above. You're a smart guy, don't act like a wise guy.

Stop being a jerk. You got on my case about how my valve guides were the problem and I blew it up. Mike comes out and says that it's no secret that he messed up his diagnosis and that the valve guides were fine, and that my car had a piston problem. I don't know why you won't let that go?

It was me that sent you the PM about checkin your cats Bo. I have seen them cause many issues and rob serious power.

As for Jon Lund well he will easily show up on any forum on the internet as being 1 of the top 5 tuners in the country. He is great at what he does and takes pride in it.

As for mike I aint a nut hugger and I only talked to him a few times on the phone and bought a set of cobra springs off him but seemed liek a fair anuff guy.

As for these cars. They for sure have some issues with piston 7 and 8. That is no secrete at all, And seems like issues can come about at any mileage with these cars.

And one more thing real quick. I think any shop. No matter how great or awesome they are will one day have a car let go on the dyno. I mean you mess around with high hp cars long anuff and thats just life. Doesnt mean its anyones fault even. Its just life with cars that people are trying to push everything they got out of.

And not everyone on a site will always see eye to eye.Thats why makes life great, everyone is different and has different views. I do however think stuff like this should be kept between the parties involved.
I see eye to eye with you on everything you just said :)

Also, thanks again for sending me that PM - I really appreciate it, and it's people like you that make this site worthwhile :yes:

Its not that i can't read good it thats you have said so much bullshit that i dont wanna read HALF OF it.
If you don't want to read it, don't get involved. I don't know how to express that to you other than through writing... which is unfortunate because it sounds like you're not even going to read it lol

Mater
08-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Haha. You think i am gonna blow you or something? Hahahahahahaha.
Yup,Just like friday,

You got purdy lips though Rob!
-J

he sure does!:laughing1:

MBH
08-18-2010, 02:46 PM
I think it's remarkable that I'm now public enemy #1 to everyone that loves Mike. Read this again. This is the problem I have with him, as he would never even consider the possibility of admitting that he was wrong to me, or even consider refunding me the money he charged me to tell me the wrong problem. He had no problem telling me to order new 4 valve heads from Ford before he could do the work, which would have put me out $3500. I do not think that is being a responsible person that is looking out for his customers best interests. Your mileage may vary.

Dude, get off the valve guide thing! It's no secret thats what I thought was wrong, it's no secret you had a bad piston. I did what troubleshooting I could with what time and money I was afforded to work with. Once again, this is why communication was such an issue with us.
Also note that I never gave Mike a time or money limit on his diagnosis, just simply asked that he call me before he does anything additionally other than he outlined. Just because he needs to pull the head to see a melted piston, doesn't mean that anybody else who is familiar with engine diagnosis doesn't need to do that. It sure makes for a profitable way to troubleshoot though :rolleyes:

wick
08-18-2010, 02:50 PM
If you think that me saying you are not mechanically inclined is calling you names then sure. What am i for being computer illiterate?

wick
08-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Hahaha.
Yup,Just like friday,

he sure does!:laughing1:

Wolfpack Speed
08-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Bo,

Play the he said she said card all you want, all you are doing is making your self look like an even bigger fool then you already are. Just like your fellow Steel City Terminette Ryan, you don't have a leg to stand on! I don't lie about anything, I don't need to as I am quite comfortable in my skin and with who I am as business professional. The time for manning up and allowing me to better educate you so that you could understand and deal with the issues you were having went out the door when you chose to continue playing little internet games and refused to come see me in person. Your a spoiled little brat who had trouble with his car and handled the situation as poorly as you possibly could, your full of excuses and full of sh$t.

I apologize if I have offended anyone or if anyone feels I have been unprofessional in any way. I started this shop with nothing more then an idea and have worked very hard to earn the reputation that we have. Judging by the overwhelming support I receive from both friends and customers on here, it's pretty obvious that people see these situations for what they are. When you work on as many cars as I do, you are bound to run into an idiot here and there. Oh well, what can you do? You cant make everyone happy and I don't have the time to chase everyone around and make them feel special:rolleyes:

MBH
08-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Sorry that you can't treat me like a blank check anymore. I did handle it in a poor fashion, I trusted you.

Dude, get off the valve guide thing! It's no secret thats what I thought was wrong, it's no secret you had a bad piston. I did what troubleshooting I could with what time and money I was afforded to work with. Once again, this is why communication was such an issue with us.

93FOX
08-18-2010, 03:11 PM
i think alot of people posting here were immature, when they really had nothing to do with it

03 OW SVT
08-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Who needs Soap Operas when we've got SCS?:rotflol:

93FOX
08-18-2010, 03:23 PM
my point

pRojekt02GT
08-18-2010, 03:27 PM

Agreed :rofl:

I just read thru this whole thread, got a headache, and going to have a beer now. Wow's all I can say, really..

thedak
08-18-2010, 04:17 PM

http://smiliesftw.com/x/iocrunks.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

cemnt guy
08-18-2010, 05:20 PM
:deadhorse:

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 05:43 PM
WOOOOAAAHH!!! STEEL CITY NUT SWINGER THREAD!!!:woot1:

I would love to say somthing to almost every quote in this thread but its way too much!!! LMAO!!!!

:rofl:GTFO you have no idea whats going on! HAHAHAHAHA

geese i need tuned not sure who to go with, team 1 or team 2 what seems like everyone on here is on a side
is anyone on team 3 and not give a shit:eek:
i dont because i havent had work down by either
keep it between each other not get every one involved

HAHAHA yes I am with team 4:highfive: Any questions with team 4 shoot me a PM I will gladly point you in their direction.

Bo,

Play the he said she said card all you want, all you are doing is making your self look like an even bigger fool then you already are. Just like your fellow Steel City Terminette Ryan, you don't have a leg to stand on! I don't lie about anything, I don't need to as I am quite comfortable in my skin and with who I am as business professional. The time for manning up and allowing me to better educate you so that you could understand and deal with the issues you were having went out the door when you chose to continue playing little internet games and refused to come see me in person. Your a spoiled little brat who had trouble with his car and handled the situation as poorly as you possibly could, your full of excuses and full of sh$t.

I apologize if I have offended anyone or if anyone feels I have been unprofessional in any way. I started this shop with nothing more then an idea and have worked very hard to earn the reputation that we have. Judging by the overwhelming support I receive from both friends and customers on here, it's pretty obvious that people see these situations for what they are. When you work on as many cars as I do, you are bound to run into an idiot here and there. Oh well, what can you do? You cant make everyone happy and I don't have the time to chase everyone around and make them feel special:rolleyes:

Mike,

Honestly I don't have any issues with you or your work....but your post however, are very unprofessional and would steer me the other way for business. Seems to me that everything Bo has said he was able to back up, not making himself look like a fool! Yes some stuff he said was wrong but why would he need to know this stuff to become a doctor. lol....Thats why he would come to you, a professional. If I were you I would have kept my mouth shut the whole time so all this B.S. wont come up while people search your name (looking on where to do business). I would like to hear both sides of the story but every time you post somthing it just contains somthing along the lines of calling Bo a p****, spoiled brat, etc. Why can we not just let all this go... it was over a year ago and everyone is getting so butt hurt over it...

:pepper::laughing1: this was my entertainment for the day!!!!! WOOOOOO!

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 05:45 PM
YouTube- You Mad

93FOX
08-18-2010, 06:22 PM
ahh man im riding solo with 3 lol well enjoy team 4 ill see ya at the match up hahaha :laughing1:

AdamantiumSilvr
08-18-2010, 06:22 PM
I probably shouldn't say a thing but all this made me remember buyin a used set of long tube wire extenders off of biminiLX at a SCS dyno day at Wolfpack and had him, Mike and Lou tell me-yeah they're good, 20 bucks is a good deal, yeah they're fine they'll work, yeah go ahead and use'em, same ones we use and sell.

Welp, they were the wrong ones. Wrong wire #'ers, the ends where gutted pretty much, no male pins or conductance in either end. Me not knowing nothin about nothing at the time when it come to pieceing parts to an exhaust together was steered down a dead end road with that one by some big dogz, lol. It really wasn't that big a deal at all, u live n learn and learn and live. I just had the pleasure of rollin out to Summit to get some brand new ones the next day.

Um just sayin watch out when purchasing some used parts cause Snakes slither around with crowns from all aspects nowadayz!

wick
08-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I probably shouldn't say a thing but all this made me remember buyin a used set of long tube wire extenders off of biminiLX at a SCS dyno day at Wolfpack and had him, Mike and Lou tell me-yeah they're good, 20 bucks is a good deal, yeah they're fine they'll work, yeah go ahead and use'em, same ones we use and sell.

Welp, they were the wrong ones. Wrong wire #'ers, the ends where gutted pretty much, no male pins or conductance in either end. Me not knowing nothin about nothing at the time when it come to pieceing parts to an exhaust together was steered down a dead end road with that one by some big dogz, lol. It really wasn't that big a deal at all, u live n learn and learn and live. I just had the pleasure of rollin out to Summit to get some brand new ones the next day.

Um just sayin watch out when purchasing some used parts cause Snakes slither around with crowns from all aspects nowadayz!

So you are calling J, Lou and Mike all snakes? That's real nice ponch!!!

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 06:44 PM

LMAO at this part!!!:rotflol:

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 06:48 PM
What would you know about a fried piston? You can't even change your own driveshaft. You had to drive 40 minutes to U town for someone to do it for you. LOL.

Sry I didnt want to risk my life to crawl under my car to change my driveshaft. My life is worth more than 40 bucks. Not my problem Wolfpack leaned out the tune so bad it ruined a 13xxx mile mostly stock termi. but then again maybe its just valve guides.

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 06:52 PM
deleted because I have no idea what im talking about.

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 07:24 PM

Seriously F U buddy :rolleyes:
You said you were in need of a set on a Friday and really needed them by the weekend.
I told you what I had and could bring to the dyno day the next day AND that I'd give you your money back if they didn't work. And it was only $20!
And they were working when I took them off my '01 Cobra, just a corner of the plastic receiver plug was missing, should not have effected anything.
When you said they didn't work I said no problem, just bring them to the next event we'd both be at and I'd give you you're money back.
You haven't mentioned it since and I fully intended to keep my work.
I thought I was doing you a favor, if they didn't work you'd get your money back and still have to drive out to Summit anyway.
Wow, just wow.
-J

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Yes some stuff he said was wrong but why would he need to know this stuff to become a doctor. lol....
LOL, trust me, there enough room in a human brain to know both :rofl:
-J

boost_92
08-18-2010, 08:05 PM
WOW! I just wanna give props to Mike for fixing my car in 1 day when nobody else could. And I mean nobody.

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Lol at this thread again!!!! Everybody hates everyone! Now we see everyones true colors.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Viper_ed
08-18-2010, 08:49 PM

I had the motor bored and built at the shop and I couldn't be happier with his s

The last time I brought this up as a response to Mike, he called me mechanically ignorant. Great, so I'm not a mechanic. I don't charge people to work on cars. You caught me. I'll take being mechanically ignorant over being an ignorant mechanic every day of the week.

Learn to type and properly quote post bonehead!!! I hate you too! :D

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Lol at this thread again!!!! Everybody hates everyone! Now we see everyones true colors.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Yeah I guess so :rolleyes:
-J

thedak
08-18-2010, 09:13 PM
LSx or GTFO

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 09:23 PM
GTFO yes! Hahahahaha. LSx ftw!

thedak
08-18-2010, 09:28 PM
This is what happens when go OHC.

You guys will learn one day.

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 09:35 PM
This is what happens when go OHC.

You guys will learn one day.

lol I already did!!!

biminiLX
08-18-2010, 09:43 PM

I REALLY don't like being called out after trying to help someone.
From PMs back from 4/09, the day after I was a 'snake'.
We have not met since and you've never brought it up until this cowardly comment today.
Brent, those are your O2 extenders now you DB POS.

True that, I ended up goin to Summit today to pick up a set. Which costed over 60 bucks! Little dent in the wallet, which was the cherry on top of the full exhaust completion, which sucked. Thats tuff, I guess this is the kinda stuff u run into when u start upgradin our stangs, haha.
But yeah I looked at the difference between them and it seemed that the female ends were gutted out and there were no pins in the male ends. And I needed four wires, n on those there were only three. Oh well u live and learn.
Continueity thou is a full signal between two connections, which insures when ends mate that signal is passin threw'em.
Anyway, I'll be out and about now cruisin, goin to meet ups and racin so will be catchin up with ya here sometime soon. Thanx again, take care. PEACE Brent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biminiLX
Nice meeting you too, hope to see more SCS meets.
That sucks they didn't work.
I have no idea what you mean by continuity, and thats strange they didn't work, they really should have. Like I said, no problem getting your money back.
Anyway, next time we meet we can exchange.
-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamantiumSilvr
...what up?! It was nice BS'n and meetin ya today.
Unfortunately, the guy tried hookin up those extenders and they didn't mate up. Mine have four wires, with four prongs. Not really sure if that made a difference but...
Anyway, well the female end that mates to the headers actually clicked into place the way it was supposed too. While the male ends that hook up to the motor didn't have any pins at all in'em.
He then ran both extenders on a tester to check continueity between both male and female ends and it was a negative with no connection.
I really appreciate spur of the momentness to a fellow stanger. I actually thought it was all to good to be true. And was all finally gonna come together. But I guess I should of expected this, cause that's the kinda luck I got, lol.
If u could hook me up with that loot sometime when were all out n about cruisein, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanx, again will be catchin up with ya. Later Brent

thedak
08-18-2010, 09:47 PM
i
b
t
l

thedak
08-18-2010, 09:51 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/inout.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

u1arunit
08-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Apparently there is not to be a IBTL for this thread.

This thread is just too entertaining to lock.

thedak
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
This thread is just too entertaining to lock.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiliesnoesaway.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Viper_ed
08-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Apparently there is not to be a IBTL for this thread.

What the phuck is IBTL? Is everyone too lazy to phucking type anymore since text messaging came along?

thedak
08-18-2010, 09:58 PM
is everyone too lazy to phucking type anymore since text messaging came along?

gtF0

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
:rollingfloorrlol: You have got to be ****in kidding me. Your scared of a jack, 2 jack stands and a 12mm wrench but you know what tuning is all about? Dude, you have been tea bagged too many times and it has really started to show evidence of brain damage.
Sry I didnt want to risk my life to crawl under my car to change my driveshaft. My life is worth more than 40 bucks. Not my problem Wolfpack leaned out the tune so bad it ruined a 13xxx mile mostly stock termi. but then again maybe its just valve guides.

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Mabie we should change the name of the site to steelcityliars.com just a thought

93FOX
08-18-2010, 10:00 PM
:rollingfloorrlol: You have got to be ****in kidding me. Your scared of a jack, 2 jack stands and a 12mm wrench but you know what tuning is all about? Dude, you have been tea bagged too many times and it has really shown evidence of brain damage.
hahahaha i just died

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 10:00 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiliesnoesaway.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

What the phuck is IBTL? Is everyone too lazy to phucking type anymore since text messaging came along?

gtF0
that is funny!!!

IBTL = In Before The Lock

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
keep bringing the LOLZ!!!!!!!!!

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Maybe you can pay someone to bone your old lady for ya too, just so you don't get hurt.:biglaugh:

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 10:04 PM
And how can u critisize someone how to do the job when u cant even change out a drive shaft I did one at work on my break on a timed 15 min break using one tool a 12 mm 12 point. Cmon say something bout my spelling

93FOX
08-18-2010, 10:04 PM
hahaha yes yes go steelcity guys kick ass and keep me luaghin

Viper_ed
08-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Maybe you can pay someone to bone your old lady for ya too, just so you don't get hurt.:biglaugh:

Stop it dammit! So help me god if she starts to charge I'm gonna kick your ass Seabass! :boxing:

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:06 PM
lou thats the dumbest ****ing thing ive ever heard

thedak
08-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Maybe you can pay someone to bone your old lady for ya too, just so you don't get hurt.

Pics ?

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 10:07 PM
And how can u critisize someone how to do the job when u cant even change out a drive shaft I did one at work on my break on a timed 15 min break using one tool a 12 mm 12 point. Cmon say something bout my spelling

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/gypsy2121/spelling2.jpg

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:09 PM

its not that I cant, I choose not to risk getting killed swapping a stupid part out. When someone like me who pays a PROFESSIONALS to do the work, you expect it to be done right, and when you have people who pay wolfpack tons of money, then its ****ed up from the work he did, thats bullshit.

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 10:10 PM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/11/6/633616048823870606-SpellingMistakes.jpg (http://www.motivatedphotos.com/?id=35812)

Sonic03snake
Pics ?
From what ive heard, her name is rosy.:D

vitaleffects626
Hahaha

92306gt
08-18-2010, 10:11 PM
ive never seen so much butthurtin in one thread...quite entertaining though

thedak
08-18-2010, 10:11 PM
So help me god if she starts to charge I'm gonna kick your ass

Take it or leave it...

http://www.purseblog.com/images/2009/05/dolla-dolla-bill-yall.jpg

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:12 PM
lou are you ****ing serous? you really want to talk about peoples wives girlfriends? that is a battle you will lose everytime.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:13 PM
its not that I cant, I choose not to risk getting killed swapping a stupid part out. When someone like me who pays a PROFESSIONALS to do the work, you expect it to be done right, and when you have people who pay wolfpack tons of money, then its ****ed up from the work he did, thats bullshit.
Your such a good supporter. I don't know how you can have nuts on your chin all the time though. Its a nasty job but someone has to do it.:biglaugh:

u1arunit

Viper_ed
Take it or leave it...

http://www.purseblog.com/images/2009/05/dolla-dolla-bill-yall.jpg

That only buys sloppy seconds:p

thedak
From what ive heard, her name is rosy.:D

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/41/36/1656314/454590015244l.jpg

or

KBCobra
This thread is on target to take over the SVTP.com girlfriend thread hahahaha

25,256 posts, 1051 pages!!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/187285-lets-see-all-hot-girlfriends-1051.html

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:14 PM
lou are you ****ing serous? you really want to talk about peoples wives girlfriends? that is a battle you will lose everytime.
lol, shoot spunky. Your the biggest bumbest lump ive ever seen suck a dick so hard.

92306gt
08-18-2010, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=KBCobra;248212]This thread is on target to take over the SVTP.com girlfriend thread hahahaha

25,256 posts, 1051 pages!!

IN ONE DAY!!!

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 10:17 PM

I don't know mike but let me ask u a question. Have you ever made a mistake at work ? I know I have I ran a crane in to my haas machine and smashed the main servo. But what I seen on this forum most people are happy with his work .

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Your such a good supporter. I don't know how you can have nuts on your chin all the time though. Its a nasty job but someone has to do it.:biglaugh:

Lou Ive stayed away from this board because of the stupidity and bullshit, I make one HONEST comment about seeing the pistons that were fried after wolfpack tuned a friends car, and you get all but hurt for your buddy mike. Ya I have tim do the work on my car for me, big ****ing deal. he charges less and stands behind his work. so if that makes me a nutswinger, so be it. Im sorry I cant be as cool as you. n if anyone is going to get hurt from banging their old lady that would be you

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:20 PM

Sorry they didn't work for you, look at all these sites that list them the same. Maybe they were defective but I just stated they would fit. Do you have a pay pal account? Ill send you 40 dollars for the bad info.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bbk-o2-extension-harnesses.html

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BBK-1676/Application/?prefilter=1

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:23 PM
You clueless, your blaming mike for a bad tune. He didnt do the tune you retard. If you pulled your head out of someones ass you would have read that in this thread. Or is Bo lying ?
Lou Ive stayed away from this board because of the stupidity and bullshit, I make one HONEST comment about seeing the pistons that were fried after wolfpack tuned a friends car, and you get all but hurt for your buddy mike. Ya I have tim do the work on my car for me, big ****ing deal. he charges less and stands behind his work. so if that makes me a nutswinger, so be it. Im sorry I cant be as cool as you. n if anyone is going to get hurt from banging their old lady that would be you

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:25 PM
If you run a speed shop and you offer dyno services and it ****s up the cars then it is the shops fault, plain and simple

thedak
A+

Would read again.

93FOX
Lets Get It On
:bananabang:
i prob could be in bed ya know mabe getin a Pp touch but this is way better

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:28 PM
If you run a speed shop and you offer dyno services and it ****s up the cars then it is the shops fault, plain and simple
I guess the 3 cars this past month that ended up at mikes afer u town should be tims fault?

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks a million guys! Now this is that the board should be used for. Car guys helping other car guys.
(Lou if any of that Pittspeed crap gets in here feel free to delete it.)

Wick,
I agree the torque line is very flat and seems to run right off the end of the graph. I just wish it was a tad higher. We will see what a new clutch and some cool down time does for me next time.

this is quoted from a year ago!

what happened!?!?!?!

92306gt
08-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Lets Get It On
im still laughing at this one:rofl:

vitaleffects626
Anybody know what the big 4 was tonite

thedak
:yawn:

thedak
08-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Going to bed.

Quality effort gentlemen.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:30 PM
this is quoted from a year ago!

what happened!?!?!?!Exactly the point, a year goes buy and ruthless goes apeshit and its wolfpack and my fault.

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:31 PM
whos were they? I understand that things happen, but my point is that if something bad happens as a business you should take care of your customers and correct it . Mike didnt do that, he just sent him packing, n thats messed up

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:32 PM
whos were they? I understand that things happen, but my point is that if something bad happens as a business you should take care of your customers and correct it . Mike didnt do that, he just sent him packing, n thats messed up
You know one side of the story, so do i. Not sure what the exact deal was but its their problem, not mine.;)

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:33 PM
whos were they?

KBCobra
08-18-2010, 10:35 PM
anyone wanna buy this for me? Pretty rare car

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=279226313&dealer_id=65268595&car_year=2004&rdm=1282185232621&lastStartYear=1981&num_records=25&systime=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=__Y29icmE%2C__&keywordsrep=099111098114097&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=74833&showZipError=n&make=&keywords_display=cobra&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=15235&advanced=y&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=8&standard=false

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:35 PM
whos were they?Im not creating any more BS. Read here and you will figure it out.

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:37 PM
where, on scs somewhere?

93FOX
im still laughing at this one:rofl:
wish my balls were big enough to swing from
im hanging two grapes in a plastic baggy :hissyfit:
^aka my tighty whitey and smuggling grapes ;)

Sonic03snake
where, on scs somewhere?:veryhappy:

Viper_ed
08-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Lets Get It On

Either:

1. Take laptop into bed......

or

2. Have her get on knees at PC and service Pp while you type.

gmkillr
08-18-2010, 10:38 PM

Dude, do you have a dog in the battle?

If not then shut the f%$k up!

People always butting into others business just for the sake of adding to drama bacause thats what little shits like to do is cause and add to drama.

Mike @ Wolfpack is the most stand-up businessman I have ever known!

Take the fuc**in drama over to buttplugs little board....united drama queens or whatever its called.

93FOX
08-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Either:

1. Take laptop into bed......

or

2. Have her get on knees at PC and service Pp while you type.

smart thinkin, ill be back later, dont wanna bust the laptop

92306gt
Ohh god..

vitaleffects626
anyone wanna buy this for me? Pretty rare car

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=279226313&dealer_id=65268595&car_year=2004&rdm=1282185232621&lastStartYear=1981&num_records=25&systime=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=__Y29icmE%2C__&keywordsrep=099111098114097&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=74833&showZipError=n&make=&keywords_display=cobra&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=15235&advanced=y&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=8&standard=false

Now that's sick

93FOX
08-18-2010, 10:40 PM
or bust on it:rofl:

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 10:41 PM
tooo much info!!:rotflol:

92306gt
Now that's sick
yea and so is the price tag..just in a different way

92306gt
tooo much info!!:rotflol:
yea but thats some funny sh!t

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Dude, do you have a dog in the battle?

If not then shut the f%$k up!

People always butting into others business just for the sake of adding to drama bacause thats what little shits like to do is cause and add to drama.

Mike @ Wolfpack is the most stand-up businessman I have ever known!

Take the fuc**in drama over to buttplugs little board....united drama queens or whatever its called.

just cause mike sponsors you doesnt mean you need to get a big dick. The only comment I made innitially was that his comment about NEVER blowing up an engine was BS, IVE SEEN IT.

AdamantiumSilvr
08-18-2010, 10:44 PM
I was just sayin in general to all human beings wick about the snake comment, trusting anybody anymore is tuff. Even close friends and relative too.

My car is pretty much SCStangified, over the last few years I have met tons of great people on here and have purchased numerous parts from different members. Actually my Stang wouldn't be where its at today if it wasn't for this site.

Only mishap was with those extenders, it's really nothing I should of never even brought it up, um really sorry about even mentioning it. I just thought about it early and typed that real quick. I honestly hate confrontation n division, and um really about peace and unity.

Sonic03snake
just cause mike sponsors you doesnt mean you need to get a big dick. The only comment I made innitially was that his comment about NEVER blowing up an engine was BS, IVE SEEN IT.
Just answer me why the owner of this said engine posted in this thread and said he didnt think the tune was bad? Is he lying?

SonofaBish
how could a thread get this out of hand.... without the GM guy causing some of the shit?? :D

92306gt
08-18-2010, 10:45 PM
how could a thread get this out of hand.... without the GM guy causing all of the shit?? :D
i thought the same damn thing

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't care if he's a sponcer I just like wolfes and have you seen the back of his cobra and I sure u have it reads no joke

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't like it any more than you do, Brent. Seems like im always the target though.
I was just sayin in general to all human beings wick about the snake comment, trusting anybody anymore is tuff. Even close friends and relative too.

My car is pretty much SCStangified, over the last few years I have met tons of great people on here and have purchased numerous parts from different members. Actually my Stang wouldn't be where its at today if it wasn't for this site.

Only mishap was with those extenders, it's really nothing I should of never even brought it up, um really sorry about even mentioning it. I just thought about it early and typed that real quick. I honestly hate confrontation n division, and um really about peace and unity.

gmkillr
08-18-2010, 10:48 PM

With your tuning and engine diagnostic expertise please fill everybody in on exactly what Mike "supposedly" did that blew this engine "up".

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:49 PM
With your tuning and engine diagnostic expertise please fill everybody in on exactly what Mike "supposedly" did that blew this engine "up".
Ive asked for that twice, he must be asking the ring leader what to post.:D

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Just answer me why the owner of this said engine posted in this thread and said he didnt think the tune was bad? Is he lying?

Im not going to speak for Bo,

but Ive talked to professional tuners about the possible causes of what happened and they said that was most likely the tune leaning out. and then you add the time table of when everything happened, just my opinion on it

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:50 PM

but Ive talked to professional tuners about the possible causes of what happened and they said that was most likely the tune leaning out. and then you add the time table of when everything happened, just my opinion on itWas this the same tuner that had 3 cars fixed recently?

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:51 PM

AS A BUSINESS MAN HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIS CUSTOMER!!!

if the tune is ****ed up, ok thats a problem, but you make it right. not act like a dick

94svtcobra
08-18-2010, 10:52 PM
watever dudes I'm goin to sleep have fun beating your puds

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
so you badmouthed somebodys liveleyhood becouse of something u heard that's messed up

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
AS A BUSINESS MAN HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIS CUSTOMER!!!

if the tune is ****ed up, ok thats a problem, but you make it right. not act like a dick
Were you there for all that happened? Me neither so im not pointing fingers. The car owner said himself, the tune was fine. Is he lying to cover for wolfpack?

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 10:54 PM
See ya, Spanky er Spanker

gmkillr
08-18-2010, 10:55 PM

but Ive talked to professional tuners about the possible causes of what happened and they said that was most likely the tune leaning out. and then you add the time table of when everything happened, just my opinion on it

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Now that really puts without a shadow of a doubt all of the blame squarely on Mike shoulders!

This evidence would 100% stand up in the court of law!

Stop with your drama dude!
Your on a witch hunt here with assumptions and nothing more!

gmkillr
08-18-2010, 10:58 PM

Now theres showing your true maturity pal!

so you badmouthed somebodys liveleyhood becouse of something u heard that's messed up

Thats right! Mike puts food on his table with the business that your miserably trying to make look bad!

How about if someone came into your bosses office and starting badmouthing you with theirr "opinion" of what you do at work and see how you like it?

vitaleffects626
08-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Cmon he said they were professionals not like it was anybody

Stroked03Cobra
08-18-2010, 11:07 PM
This is no thread... This is a book!

MBH
08-18-2010, 11:07 PM
http://chatroulettecite.com/img/cache/127182700229_588x400.jpg

97LaserRed
08-18-2010, 11:08 PM
http://chatroulettecite.com/img/cache/127182700229_588x400.jpg

PAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:woot1:

MBH
08-18-2010, 11:19 PM
I apologize to the moderating staff for the shit storm that I have contributed to. I tried to be thorough on my posts to prevent this, but thicker heads prevail when emotions run rich.

:rollingfloorrlol: You have got to be ****in kidding me. Your scared of a jack, 2 jack stands and a 12mm wrench but you know what tuning is all about? Dude, you have been tea bagged too many times and it has really started to show evidence of brain damage.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/710787-rip-ben-towle-purdueranger-you-will-missed.html

It does happen.

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 11:23 PM
I apologize to the moderating staff for the shit storm that I have contributed to. I tried to be thorough on my posts to prevent this, but thicker heads prevail when emotions run rich.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/710787-rip-ben-towle-purdueranger-you-will-missed.html

It does happen.
Along with car accidents, bicycle accidents, ETC. Still gota get of the porch once in a while and live, it feels great to be a do'er not a follower, IMO.:pinkthumb:

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Bo,

Lets get this one more time so I have it straight.

Is john at fault for your car?

It mike at fault?

Could it have been something else?

MBH
08-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Good question Lou!

No, John is NOT at fault for my car.

Mike is at fault for a faulty diagnosis of my car. Missing a melted piston and blaming a valve guide is a pretty big deal, especially when his mistake was going to be on my tab. The car also picked up a few odd problems after I got it back from the long tubes like I had mentioned (randomly lighting shift light, smoke on start up, problems with hot starts).

Sonic03snake
08-18-2010, 11:39 PM
Good question Lou!

No, John is NOT at fault for my car.

Mike is at fault for a faulty diagnosis of my car. Missing a melted piston and blaming a valve guide is a pretty big deal, especially when his mistake was going to be on my tab. The car also picked up a few odd problems after I got it back from the long tubes like I had mentioned (randomly lighting shift light, smoke on start up, problems with hot starts).

Outside of the customer service concearns though, what are the chances LTs or the install hurt your car? These are dumb questions but some people are blaming the tune, you posted different and they still insist that was the problem.