PDA

View Full Version : WTB Hydroboost setup

Killercanary
04-22-2010, 03:34 PM
I'm looking for a hydroboost setup from a 96-98 GT/cobra. I will need everything associated with it. Let me know if you have anything or know where to get it. Thanks!

bad88t-top
04-24-2010, 06:54 PM
There's one on Craigslist now for a Terminator, not sure if that will work or not. Just a thought.

blizzard
04-24-2010, 08:17 PM
i has one from a 97 or 8 gt. been sitting but i'm sure is fine. dont know if i'm going out your way anytime soon tho?

edit: i only have the hyrdoboost...

Killercanary
04-24-2010, 08:30 PM
There's one on Craigslist now for a Terminator, not sure if that will work or not. Just a thought.

I searched and could not find it. Can you provide me with a link?

Blizzard- it seems you comne across a lot of parts. If you come across a complete setup from a 96-98 cobr ideally please let me know.

SK@StreetLethal
04-24-2010, 08:55 PM
We have one for an 03 cobra at the shop.

blizzard
04-24-2010, 09:10 PM
i'll be going to FL first week of May.. always hit up the boneyards dahn ther. chances are good i can pull a full setup, perhaps sans pump tho? engines are usually raped, or gone.

and now that i'm thinking about it, i was planning on REcreating the lines in my 85 with russell stuffs, so i would have good lines also, tho i didn't want to afford that yet :P and a prop valve, cuz i'm hardlining that isht.. and pretty sure i have the "cooling" piece up front sittin down in the garage. not using it, gonna use the A/T portion of the rad for that...