PDA

View Full Version : Flood

2002LXSport
06-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey Mike, you didn't get flooded this past week/weekend did you? I know Campbells Run was a mess and I saw some cars stuck in the water in front of the quarter car wash. Hopefully everything is alright with the shop!

Wolfpack Speed
06-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey Mike, you didn't get flooded this past week/weekend did you? I know Campbells Run was a mess and I saw some cars stuck in the water in front of the quarter car wash. Hopefully everything is alright with the shop!We are cool THANK GOD! I heard some people got flooded but haven't watched the local news in a while. I didn't even know anything happened until my neighbor called me over to show me the damage at his shop:o

2002LXSport
06-08-2010, 06:20 AM
That's good news. Glad to hear it!

Wolfpack Speed
06-08-2010, 06:36 AM
That's good news. Glad to hear it!

So I was here from 5:30 AM on Saturday till approximately 5 PM. It rained hard on and off but all was well when I left. When I came in Monday morning there was all kinds of stuff on the road and in the front part of the parking lot just off the road. I guess it flooded again, where you turn off the road to come in the parking lot was washed away pretty good...

bgblockelcamino
06-08-2010, 10:07 AM
yeah taht storm was insane. all the roads around me were closed for clean up. i have nver seen it like this. even after Ivan it wasn't like this. so much run off from the rain it was insane here.

2002LXSport
06-08-2010, 04:44 PM
So I was here from 5:30 AM on Saturday till approximately 5 PM. It rained hard on and off but all was well when I left. When I came in Monday morning there was all kinds of stuff on the road and in the front part of the parking lot just off the road. I guess it flooded again, where you turn off the road to come in the parking lot was washed away pretty good...

Sounds like its time for a tri-axle load of gravel in the front lot.

Cambells Run was never that bad untill they built Settler's Ridge. Now all that water from the lots goes to the creek. That and nobody can clean out the storm drains equals flooding.