PDA

View Full Version : Edelbrock Bullitt

Wolfpack Speed
09-13-2010, 04:59 PM
That we tuned...

sutyak
09-13-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm so used to seeing the GT500s that 400whp seems so low. :)
That is one good looking car though, and I do like the look of the Edelbrock setup.

Viper_ed
09-13-2010, 09:17 PM
How was the Edelbrock kit to work with? I was like 2 days away from buying one for my 06, but ended up getting rid of the car instead. The next S197 car I buy I plan to put that kit on it. Curious on your opinion.

Wolfpack Speed
09-14-2010, 08:17 PM
How was the Edelbrock kit to work with? I was like 2 days away from buying one for my 06, but ended up getting rid of the car instead. The next S197 car I buy I plan to put that kit on it. Curious on your opinion.It tuned out well, I honestly don't know much about them though. Customer really likes the kit and had nothing but nice things to say, I'm partial to Kenne Bell & Whipple for PD blowers...

Viper_ed
09-15-2010, 10:45 PM
It tuned out well, I honestly don't know much about them though. Customer really likes the kit and had nothing but nice things to say, I'm partial to Kenne Bell & Whipple for PD blowers...

Even you being the obsessive detail whore you are have to agree the engine bay covers provided by Edelbrock give the engine bay the nicest appearance of any kit on the market. :jump:

Wolfpack Speed
09-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Even you being the obsessive detail whore you are have to agree the engine bay covers provided by Edelbrock give the engine bay the nicest appearance of any kit on the market. :jump:

I didn't mind the look of the kit but I like to see the blower on the car:yes:

92306gt
09-16-2010, 02:15 PM
i agree..it looks great:yes:

speedracer
09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm not a fan of engine covers, they do look better the the Chevy and Dodge covers