PDA

View Full Version : Vacum cleaner

5k#Eaton
03-16-2007, 01:04 PM
So the wife wants a new vacume we have one of them orecks but my mom bought a dyson and we tried it and wow if you have animals that shed I reccomend this beast so we dished out the loot for the dyson. Top of the line will suck harder than a prostitute on main st lol. figured I would share this if anyone is in need of a vacume soon :woot1:

Viper_ed
03-16-2007, 01:13 PM
So the wife wants a new vacume we have one of them orecks but my mom bought a dyson and we tried it and wow if you have animals that shed I reccomend this beast so we dished out the loot for the dyson. Top of the line will suck harder than a prostitute on main st lol. figured I would share this if anyone is in need of a vacume soon :woot1:

You should of just got the $99.99 special from Wal-Mart and spent the rest on Main St. for that prostitute! I'll call that the HAPPY medium! :bananabang:

97 Mustang
03-16-2007, 01:26 PM
:iagree:

White5.0
03-16-2007, 01:29 PM
You should of just got the $99.99 special from Wal-Mart and spent the rest on Main St. for that prostitute! I'll call that the HAPPY medium! :bananabang:

hahaha:pepper:

5k#Eaton
03-16-2007, 01:51 PM
lol!!!

03 OW SVT
03-16-2007, 01:56 PM

Will it suck the chrome off a trailer hitch? :laughing1:
Or
Suck a golfball through a 10ft garden hose? :biglaugh:

INSANELY CRAZY
03-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Will it suck the chrome off a trailer hitch? :laughing1:
Or
Suck a golfball through a 10ft garden hose? :biglaugh:

or suck start a harley??? :laughing1: