PDA

View Full Version : weird story

White5.0
03-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Ok i was talking to this guy from VA who is selling his mustang (91 5.0 hatch) he was giving me the rundown of all the stuff he had done to it. I asked him about the rearend and what gears he had in it. He went on to tell me about how his rearend has some "special" setup where he has 4 shocks to "reduce wheel hop" and the 2 shocks are in place so that he cant use subframe connectors. The whole time he is tellin me this i am zoneing out thinking WTF is going on? I was assuming he was a weirdo and was talking about the quad shocks unless theres some crazy shit i dont know about lol. I didnt even argue with him cause i was freaked out haha. I just said thanks and ill get back to him if i was interested. anyone ever hear of this before?

INSANELY CRAZY
03-21-2007, 10:23 PM
not sure, but he prolly is talkin bout quads and thinks you know nothing...

White5.0
03-21-2007, 10:27 PM
ya thats what i thought too and i didnt see his stang he was in a ranger and one of my buddies knew him

Smallville
03-21-2007, 10:27 PM
but quad shocks don't interfere with subframe connectors:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:

INSANELY CRAZY
03-21-2007, 10:30 PM
call him and ask him a bunch of off the wall questions, then you will know what his story is... he may be a lonely quack wanting attention..

383taman
03-21-2007, 10:30 PM
:iagree: His do there special. lol