PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Wolfpack Speed
05-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all of our past, present and future customers! Most of you know that I do the majority of the work at the shop along with my 2 part time mechanics. We have been working off a waiting list since after new years and now that many have their cars out and winter has passed, we are really backed up.

I really appreciate everyones patience and the fact that our customers continue to wait to have their vehicle serviced by us is just awesome! Beginning this Sunday we are going 7 days a week to try and get caught up, hopefully we will be able to make some serious ground with the service list.

Again, thanks so much and I really appreciate everyones patience and continued support!

Sincerely,

Mike

SteelTownStang
05-13-2011, 06:20 PM
The end results are worth the wait.

Wolfpack Speed
05-13-2011, 08:51 PM

I agree! Lol! Thanks man!

Hawkeye
05-13-2011, 10:08 PM
X2:awsome::awsome::awsome::awsome::awsome:

Cam99
05-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Your good, thats why your busy. No one else will touch my car thats for sure!

laz2447
05-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Your good, thats why your busy. No one else will touch my car thats for sure!

I agree with this 100%

If Mike doesn't do the work, I do it myself. Then I usually break something and Mike does the work anyways haha...:rofl:

Seriously...thank you Mike for giving us a place we all feel comfortable leaving our money pits, and an even nicer place to stop by and shoot the breeze.

Wolfpack Speed
05-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words and support guys!

2000GT
05-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Glad to see you are doing so well Mike! You are very deserving of the business you have!

I will have to stop and see you one of these days. :goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
05-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Glad to see you are doing so well Mike! You are very deserving of the business you have!

I will have to stop and see you one of these days. :goodidea:

Been a while buddy and we only live a few miles away from each other, we need to get together for a beer soon!

Thanks again everyone!

Mike