PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Computer Tuner

Mr. Rob
03-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey did anyone try this Sniper computer tuner it almost seems to good to be true. you load the program up to your laptop or desktop and you do a full custom tune and load it to a flash device then put it in your car. And you can also tune 2 cars as well all for about $420, you can even get these things for it called sniper bullets and tune additional cars!!:awsome:
check it out.
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/musv8maccat1.htm

KBCobra
03-29-2007, 07:52 AM
I've been in the modular scene for roughly 4 years now, and I have yet to see anyone use these things. One big thing that sticks out, usually if rpmoutlet.com is selling somin weird, thats a big ticket to run as fast as you can lol. I wouldn't recommend that place to my worst enemy

Mr. Rob
03-29-2007, 08:49 PM
but i checked out the site for that tuner and it seems nice. but what tuners would you recommend, the diablosport predator cant be used for my car

KBCobra
03-29-2007, 09:39 PM
SCT is by far the best out right now in my opinion

u1arunit
03-29-2007, 09:52 PM
RPM Outlet has a very poor reputation. I wouldn't buy from them either!

For some reason Sniper never really caught on.

Mr. Rob
03-29-2007, 11:03 PM
okay kool i'll tell my friend not to buy off them, he was thinking about buying an exhaust

Chris00GT
03-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Sniper was vaperware for a couple of years. We went to SEMA a few years back and they had it there. Dave and myself started to play with the software on their laptop when one of the guys were busy. From what I understand the guy we bought our EFI solutions tuning stuff from when to sniper after pro-m sued him and shut him down. They sent us stuff to the shop promicing us free demo stuff that never showed up. IMO I'd stay away because knowbody I know has it and support for it will be very limited.