PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around mt.pleasant?

scott5
03-29-2007, 11:18 AM
i have been out almost every night just driving around trying to find some other people who have got there cars out and not too many besides me and my two buddies. Anyone around mt.pleasant that would like to meet up some where and go cruising?

Balaska347
03-29-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm from belle vernon and there hasn't been much out here either. I hear that there is usually a lot of people that hang out in mt. pleasant and I have beem meaning to head out there but I don't know where they hang out.

I did see a silver notch that sound pretty mean last night in belle vernon. I wasn't in my stang thou. Does anyone know who that might be?

INSANELY CRAZY
03-29-2007, 05:07 PM
there's been quite a few stangs running round uniontown...

new stang
03-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Balaska 347,
I hardly ever post on here because I have been sooo busy with work and school,but I live in B.V. and drive a blue 06 GT

Balaska347
03-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Balaska 347,
I hardly ever post on here because I have been sooo busy with work and school,but I live in B.V. and drive a blue 06 GT

I think I have seen the car before. Is it a dark blue? If it is the car I'm thinking of it is one of best looking '06 stangs I have seen running around.:goodidea:

Mr. Rob
03-29-2007, 11:08 PM
I live about 13 miles away in melcroft, i've seen your car sitting on the hill along 119 before. My one friend and i might go driving, he just bought a 96 cobra

Cam99
03-30-2007, 06:25 AM
I live about 13 miles away in melcroft, i've seen your car sitting on the hill along 119 before. My one friend and i might go driving, he just bought a 96 cobra

Holy crap, I think I just moved in down the road from you. I just bought the house at the end of Hillview and saw a nice red GT take a quick trip last weekend I believe. Chrome wheels and sounded mean as hell. Bet that was you. I have a white Mach 1 but really haven't had it out with all the crazyness of moving. We'll have to get the cars out together:goodidea:

SonofaBish
03-30-2007, 09:14 AM
i have been out almost every night just driving around trying to find some other people who have got there cars out and not too many besides me and my two buddies. Anyone around mt.pleasant that would like to meet up some where and go cruising?

Mater lives out there... i don't believe he has a mustang anywhere tho - thankfully:woot1: haha

INSANELY CRAZY
03-30-2007, 09:49 AM
Mater lives out there... i don't believe he has a mustang anywhere tho - thankfully:woot1: haha

he has one in his yard above the shop... it's the one they won from pinks, if he hasent sold it yet... was suppose to go on ebay

scott5
03-30-2007, 10:28 AM
yea i live right up the road from mater and used to work for him until i started at meegan ford. yea rob that is my car thats my grandparents house and i park there to go to school because i dont like putting 80 miles a day on the car so i just use theres and me and my friends car pool too.

scott5
03-30-2007, 10:30 AM
cam99 i met you and ray before, one time you guys stopped at the mcds in mt.pleasant and stopped and talked, i had my camaro then. And you blew by my friend racing on 119 infront of warehouse groceries.

scott5
03-30-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm from belle vernon and there hasn't been much out here either. I hear that there is usually a lot of people that hang out in mt. pleasant and I have beem meaning to head out there but I don't know where they hang out.

I did see a silver notch that sound pretty mean last night in belle vernon. I wasn't in my stang thou. Does anyone know who that might be?

we hang out at the walmart but usually the mcds back parking lot because we have permission from the manager as long as nothing gets out of hand and we are quiet so that they are able to take orders in the drive thur. Just let me know when you guys want to roll because me and my friends are looking for some new people to meet and cruise with.

Mr. Rob
03-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Holy crap, I think I just moved in down the road from you. I just bought the house at the end of Hillview and saw a nice red GT take a quick trip last weekend I believe. Chrome wheels and sounded mean as hell. Bet that was you. I have a white Mach 1 but really haven't had it out with all the crazyness of moving. We'll have to get the cars out together:goodidea:
haha yea that was me I also have the loud annoying dirtbike that cruises around sometimes,

new stang
03-30-2007, 02:10 PM
My GT is windveil blue I have 4 in. tips on it and no cats. It's Pretty loud maybe you heard me going thru town. lol. Where do you live in B.V.?

SonofaBish
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
the loud annoying dirtbike that cruises around sometimes,

what kind?

Cam99
03-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Thinking of heading out tonight. Anyone else?

Mr. Rob
03-30-2007, 08:56 PM
what kind?
CRF250R

Cam99
03-30-2007, 09:00 PM
cam99 i met you and ray before, one time you guys stopped at the mcds in mt.pleasant and stopped and talked, i had my camaro then. And you blew by my friend racing on 119 infront of warehouse groceries.

White Camaro?

Balaska347
03-31-2007, 02:17 AM
My GT is windveil blue I have 4 in. tips on it and no cats. It's Pretty loud maybe you heard me going thru town. lol. Where do you live in B.V.?

I live on rt 201 across from the tatoo place. I actually live in rostraver.

scott5
03-31-2007, 04:40 PM
White Camaro?

it was a red one. YOu still wanna go cruising? pm me if interested. might be heading out uniontown if lib88stang gets back to me or who knows where maybe greensburg alot of people were out there last night

new stang
03-31-2007, 05:52 PM
I live on rt 201 across from the tatoo place. I actually live in rostraver.

I work at the high school. I pass your house every day then. If you ever see me wave or something I will stop and say hello. I live behind the old B.V. fire hall The gray house across from the church stop by if you are ever in the neighborhood.

Balaska347
03-31-2007, 06:04 PM
I work at the high school. I pass your house every day then. If you ever see me wave or something I will stop and say hello. I live behind the old B.V. fire hall The gray house across from the church stop by if you are ever in the neighborhood.

My house is the one that is directly across from the Belle Vernon Iron works (the building with the fire truck painted on the side of it). It's the gray house with the long driveway and all the cars in the driveway. I'm always outside when it is nice. If you see me out, stop up, my name is mike.

new stang
03-31-2007, 07:13 PM
My house is the one that is directly across from the Belle Vernon Iron works (the building with the fire truck painted on the side of it). It's the gray house with the long driveway and all the cars in the driveway. I'm always outside when it is nice. If you see me out, stop up, my name is mike.

I will do that:goodidea: my name is Frank

scott5
04-02-2007, 10:08 AM
anyone want to try to figure out somethign for this weekend if its nice? Im either heading out to greensburg or uniontown. too many egos in mt.pleasant already. And barely any racing. Im looking for some place to hang out and just talk and cruise and not all the drama that people act like there two or think that there car is a gift from god or soemthing.

5k#Eaton
04-02-2007, 10:30 AM
talk of flurries and cold thi weekend scott but im game

scott5
04-02-2007, 11:13 AM
if it snows im not going anywhere except to go pick up the quad.

5k#Eaton
04-02-2007, 11:18 AM
snow sucks supposed to be colder hopefully not for long though

scott5
04-02-2007, 11:30 AM
yea thats what im saying

Inkdcountryboy
04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Your buddy ohlers car is a gift from god, he is king of the street... King of 119 haha....... i got one coming for him as soon as my green lx leaves

TBone7281
04-02-2007, 10:26 PM

Me and my brother were out there with ray and cam one night last summer. I think philly srt4 was there too. Gonna have to do it again this summer. :)

Cam99
04-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Me and my brother were out there with ray and cam one night last summer. I think philly srt4 was there too. Gonna have to do it again this summer. :)

Yup, that was the night Ray showed me his taillights ( damn Cobra's) and philly realized he needed stage three:biglaugh:

scott5
04-03-2007, 06:42 AM
blue srt4? i think i remember

J-rod
04-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Your buddy ohlers car is a gift from god, he is king of the street... King of 119 haha....... i got one coming for him as soon as my green lx leaves

have some respect....its CALYPSO GREEN :rotflol:

Cam99
04-04-2007, 06:14 AM
blue srt4? i think i remember

That was the one. It was a stage two at that time.

scott5
04-04-2007, 06:42 AM
yea i remember. i also remember another car but forget what it was

TBone7281
04-04-2007, 08:16 AM
yea i remember. i also remember another car but forget what it was

Can you really say you remember it then? :laughing:

Stangman701
04-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Yup, that was the night Ray showed me his taillights ( damn Cobra's) and philly realized he needed stage three:biglaugh:

Hey Cam, do you know what happend to Dave? Definitely hasn't been on here in a while. I know he was thinking about moving back to Philly, maybe he did :dunno:

scott5
04-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Can you really say you remember it then? :laughing:

lol. i ment i remember another car but dont know if he was with them or what kind of car, but it did have four wheels and drove:goodidea: .. lol :jump:

Cam99
04-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Hey Cam, do you know what happend to Dave? Definitely hasn't been on here in a while. I know he was thinking about moving back to Philly, maybe he did :dunno:

You won't believe me if I tell you....he took a job in Fairbanks Alaska. He left PA about three weeks ago to head up there.

Martin0660
04-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Im either heading out to greensburg or uniontown.

If you get toward Greensburg, hit me up, I'm local. Weather is supossed to stink for this weekend, so i'm putting the car in the garage to button up some loose ends.

Bob Myers

scott5
04-05-2007, 06:43 AM
If you get toward Greensburg, hit me up, I'm local. Weather is supossed to stink for this weekend, so i'm putting the car in the garage to button up some loose ends.

Bob Myers

yea it probably wont be this weekend cuz of the weather and im doing a full tune up on the stang also.

Stangman701
04-05-2007, 08:56 AM
You won't believe me if I tell you....he took a job in Fairbanks Alaska. He left PA about three weeks ago to head up there.

Wow, he's gonna go crazy up there. Did he take the SRT4? Probably pretty hard to find race gas in Alaska :sticktonge: . Oh well, I guess he won't need it, the only thing around to race is probably a moose or something :rofl: . I do know of at least one guy on svtp that has a cobra in Alaska, maybe they can meet up. I'm sure finding a place without cops to race in Alaska is probably a little easier than around here.

Cam99
04-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Wow, he's gonna go crazy up there. Did he take the SRT4? Probably pretty hard to find race gas in Alaska :sticktonge: . Oh well, I guess he won't need it, the only thing around to race is probably a moose or something :rofl: . I do know of at least one guy on svtp that has a cobra in Alaska, maybe they can meet up. I'm sure finding a place without cops to race in Alaska is probably a little easier than around here.

He did take the srt and I'm imagining the street racing scene is pretty weak in Fairbanks...unless you're on a snowmobile:D

Stangman701
04-05-2007, 03:47 PM
He did take the srt and I'm imagining the street racing scene is pretty weak in Fairbanks...unless you're on a snowmobile:D

Haha, I've seen some pretty crazy snowmobiles, I wouldn't put it past him.

Katmandu
07-10-2007, 08:39 AM
anyone want to try to figure out somethign for this weekend if its nice? Im either heading out to greensburg or uniontown. too many egos in mt.pleasant already. And barely any racing. Are you saying that the Mt.Pleasant Street scene is DEAD nowadays ?????

MAN!! We used to tear that place UP back in the day!!!!! (78,79,80) :yes::thmbsup:

I mean we had some REAL SERIOUS cruising and street-action happening in your hood! I can tell you stories I KNOW you would NOT believe!!

I grew up in Greensburg and probably put 15-20k miles on cruising ALL the roads around from Latrobe-Mt.Pleasant and everything in between.

Sorry if me and my boy's ruined it for you Young Bucks. :o

scott5
07-10-2007, 10:47 AM
no you didnt ruin it.. people acting like they are the almighty car gods that ruined it. Then once i started going up u-town i guess the people who hung out in mt.pleasant got kicked out of everywhere they went because of the way they are immature and some started coming up to u-town

scott5
07-10-2007, 10:48 AM
but about your stories... I would believe them because my dad lived on 119 by fat boys and told me many many stories about people bringing cars in on trailers and everything.

Katmandu
07-10-2007, 11:06 AM
but about your stories... I would believe them because my dad lived on 119 by fat boys and told me many many stories about people bringing cars in on trailers and everything.:awsome:
Yea we did some pretty stupid things (like most ALL young bucks do).

I remember racing a 69 Charger up right thru the middle of Youngwood (119 North). We blew thru town at 100+ blowing through lights and all. It was about Sat 2AM.

Pretty stupid! :o