PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I possibly popped my short block

Seer
01-19-2013, 09:36 PM
So I was driving home last saturday night and decided to put my foot to the floor in my Shelby. Well, about top of third, smoke came from everywhere and oil all over the bottom of the undercarriage.

I pull off to the side of the road and the hose that connects to the fuel pressure sensor was not attached. So that is the likely culprit.

I'll be ordering the FRPP Iron Forged 5.4 short very soon. I am not sure if my current block is salvageable or not, and I won't know for a few weeks.

1320goat
01-19-2013, 09:57 PM
That sucks man. Mods? Mileage? I was wondering if these aluminum blocks would hold up to big power.

Seer
01-19-2013, 10:10 PM
That sucks man. Mods? Mileage? I was wondering if these aluminum blocks would hold up to big power.

To be honest, I do not feel it was the mods, tune etc.

When I popped the hood, the fuel pressure sensor valve was not plugged in, and it was plugged in earlier. Looks like it blew off during WOT. The car was making 750+rwhp.

street591
01-19-2013, 10:13 PM
That sucks. Such a terrible feeling when you see smoke like that.

IMO they should've stuck to the iron blocks like the 03/04s. A piston upgrade and possible swap to I beam rods and guys are making over 1k rwhp reliably.

A $50k+ car should be able to handle a good amount of power (unless it was the sensor blowing off that created the detonation).

If your block IS salvageable you could throw the new iron forged 5.4 into the shelby and overhaul the OEM block with bore/pistons/etc for your '12 GT?

BigMack2012Gt
01-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Should of bought a 5.0 :)

street591
01-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Should of bought a 5.0 :)

Better knock on wood now :rofl:

BigMack2012Gt
01-19-2013, 10:33 PM
Better knock on wood now :rofl:

Haha i knock on wood before i get in my car everytime. 240 extra horses on a stock block doing 160 pulls is scary.

PaxtonShelby
01-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Man sorry to hear this . Fingers crossed it isn't catastrophic.

Seer
01-20-2013, 02:35 AM
I planned on putting a built short block and a larger blower with a return style fuel system in this year anyway. just so happens, it happened sooner than later.

Seer
01-20-2013, 02:36 AM
That sucks. Such a terrible feeling when you see smoke like that.

IMO they should've stuck to the iron blocks like the 03/04s. A piston upgrade and possible swap to I beam rods and guys are making over 1k rwhp reliably.

A $50k+ car should be able to handle a good amount of power (unless it was the sensor blowing off that created the detonation).

If your block IS salvageable you could throw the new iron forged 5.4 into the shelby and overhaul the OEM block with bore/pistons/etc for your '12 GT?

I couldn't imagine it not being the sensor that caused the issue.

The base fuel pressure on the shelby is 39psi until that sensor detects pressure in the lower manifold (boost) then ups the pressure to 59psi.

Well With that sensor's valve side not being hooked up when this happens, tells me it was running at 39psi fuel pressure when it needed to be at 59.

Terminated
01-20-2013, 09:39 AM
HAHA you guys are nuts... I don't have the balls to make pulls to blow up my 9 year old stock Terminator, let alone a brand new Shelby.

street591
01-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Any chance warranty would cover something like this? I mean if the sensor blew off, that should be their fault on not so good engineering..

u1arunit
01-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Sorry to hear this Jay. Have others had this happen?

Warranty coverage would be a good trick as car has lots of mods. ;)

Mark Aubele
01-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Any chance warranty would cover something like this? I mean if the sensor blew off, that should be their fault on not so good engineering..

Yeah, I am sure they would have no problem honoring a powertrain warranty on a car making 250 more horsepower than stock. :rolleyes:

street591
01-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I am sure they would have no problem honoring a powertrain warranty on a car making 250 more horsepower than stock. :rolleyes:

...cause I know his mod list off by heart. :rolleyes2:

SAC81
01-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Good luck with it J. Hope it's back on the road by spring.

Seer
01-20-2013, 04:51 PM
...cause I know his mod list off by heart. :rolleyes2:

whipple 2.9, headers, blah blah blah. :D

ttk53
01-21-2013, 09:42 AM
I planned on putting a built short block and a larger blower with a return style fuel system in this year anyway. just so happens, it happened sooner than later.

Yea ok!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-buy-sell-280/903042-2012-gt500-black-red-stripe-w-whipple-2-9-more.html

who tuned it? Lund? AED? You?

Karma's a bitch isn't it.

scott5
01-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Might wanna update ur fs thread stating its blown up.

Seer
01-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Yea ok!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-buy-sell-280/903042-2012-gt500-black-red-stripe-w-whipple-2-9-more.html

who tuned it? Lund? AED? You?

Karma's a bitch isn't it.

not really, still ended the season a lot faster than you :D What does a tune have to do with a fuel pressure sensor valve coming disconnected under wot?

Karma for what? What is your reason for your insane jealousy?

And btw... everything is for sale for the right price, I do get bored easily of projects.

zxgto06
01-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Lol.

scott5
01-21-2013, 05:35 PM
And btw... everything is for sale for the right price, I do get bored easily of projects.

im with you on this! Hell i even may have the car i just bought sold

SteelTownStang
01-21-2013, 06:52 PM
Too bad about the Shelby Seer. Good luck on the rebuild...

ttk53
01-21-2013, 07:10 PM
not really, still ended the season a lot faster than you :D What does a tune have to do with a fuel pressure sensor valve coming disconnected under wot?

Karma for what? What is your reason for your insane jealousy?

You have more motor, more blower and a lot more money invested for what .2 and 2mph. I would hope your faster. Oh by the way my motor is still together.

11+ have factory widebands and are closed loop at WOT. The computer measures AF and adjusts accordingly to achieve the commanded lambda
you would think with drive by wire if the fps had no reading the car would go into limp mode.

Viper_ed
01-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Sweet, another thread destined to have massive amounts of piss sprayed between members!

:hurry:

u1arunit
01-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Sweet, another thread destined to have massive amounts of piss sprayed between members!

:hurry:

You live for this type of thing don't you Eddie..?

Cam99
01-21-2013, 08:03 PM

hell to the yes:biglaugh:

wickedsnake03
01-21-2013, 09:44 PM
ahh. Its just a motor.. shit will buff out

Seer
01-21-2013, 09:57 PM
You have more motor, more blower and a lot more money invested for what .2 and 2mph. I would hope your faster. Oh by the way my motor is still together.

11+ have factory widebands and are closed loop at WOT. The computer measures AF and adjusts accordingly to achieve the commanded lambda
you would think with drive by wire if the fps had no reading the car would go into limp mode.

I'm faster than .2 and 2mph from you, Ya, mine popped, due to a dumb sensor. I intended on putting in a new short block this year anyway if I was going to keep it. I guess this made the decision easier for me.. I also never knew you were a ricer bringing up the dollar argument. I could've easily bought an 03-04 cobra and put some money into it and had a quick car, I chose to buy a GT500 though. What do you want me to do? Apologize for making a good living and buying nice things?

Btw you may of need a better source of info for an update since you have nothing better to do than keep tabs on me.

Yes, the 11+'s have widebands and stay in closed loop. I'm well aware on how a copperhead pcm works.

What you did not mention is though the Shelby uses 39psi base fuel pressure for cruising/regular driving, this is where the electronic fuel pressure sensor comes into play.

It has a small hose that connects from the lower intake manifold to the sensor which is mounted on the fuel rail. When the car goes wot/boost, it demands 59psi of fuel pressure. Since this hose came off during wot, thats where the assumption is on what caused the failure.

The sensor itself was not unplugged. The hose that leads from the manifold to the sensor itself was what came undone.

Viper_ed
01-22-2013, 12:54 AM

I would honestly rather listen about you detailing your car and leaving it in the garage for the next ten years, then continue to follow yet another thread with a bunch of crying fuks pissing and moaning about my dick is bigger and better than yours.

:jackit:

Oh we'll, just another Steelcitystangs thread I won't have to open anymore. :why:

AdamantiumSilvr
01-22-2013, 01:11 AM
Sorry to hear this. Its sux when a pretty much brand new block goes ta bed so soon!

sutyak
01-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Sorry to hear it. I empathize for sure. I had an overboost issue with my turbo a few years ago due to a dry-rotted wastegate vac line. It's always the little things that get you.

ttk53
01-22-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm faster than .2 and 2mph from you, Ya, mine popped, due to a dumb sensor. I intended on putting in a new short block this year anyway if I was going to keep it. I guess this made the decision easier for me.. I also never knew you were a ricer bringing up the dollar argument. I could've easily bought an 03-04 cobra and put some money into it and had a quick car, I chose to buy a GT500 though. What do you want me to do? Apologize for making a good living and buying nice things?

Btw you may of need a better source of info for an update since you have nothing better to do than keep tabs on me.

Yes, the 11+'s have widebands and stay in closed loop. I'm well aware on how a copperhead pcm works.

What you did not mention is though the Shelby uses 39psi base fuel pressure for cruising/regular driving, this is where the electronic fuel pressure sensor comes into play.

It has a small hose that connects from the lower intake manifold to the sensor which is mounted on the fuel rail. When the car goes wot/boost, it demands 59psi of fuel pressure. Since this hose came off during wot, thats where the assumption is on what caused the failure.

The sensor itself was not unplugged. The hose that leads from the manifold to the sensor itself was what came undone.

Plz provide data of how much faster you are than me, again I just stated with everything you have you should be faster, a lot faster than you are. If I had your car and set up, I wouldn’t be online posting that I was faster than a ported Eaton cobra. Your times for your mods are pathetic at best.

I would hope that the PCM wouldn't let the car get that lean but maybe thats my lack of knowledge or wishful thinking.

I wanted to know who tuned it because you have said lund was tuning it, told people you were tuning it and your For sale add said AED tuned it.
I’m now done with this thread because I know all of your 2nd grade comebacks by now. Yes I am laughing that you popped your motor, the only people I feel sorry for are the ones dumb enough to fall for the next scam you come up with to fund your new motor.
Maybe you can contact your lawyers to sue Ford for a faulty part like you did that web site, Wait Sid on SVT already called you out and may you look stupid on a national forum for being a liar.
Have a good day Doctor Seer. :laughing:

u1arunit
01-22-2013, 09:05 AM
I would honestly rather listen about you detailing your car and leaving it in the garage for the next ten years, then continue to follow yet another thread with a bunch of crying fuks pissing and moaning about my dick is bigger and better than yours.

:jackit:

Oh we'll, just another Steelcitystangs thread I won't have to open anymore. :why:

Hey Ed, I got some really Smooth new car wax! You wanna hear about it..? ;)

Troll
01-22-2013, 10:08 AM
What the f*** is going on here? :confused: :dunno:

mineralrob
01-22-2013, 10:18 AM

Haha yea I'm with you..not to go off-topic but is this the same guy that was allegedly selling fake or rebadged wax? Just curious.

scott5
01-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Troll gtfo, and rob yes

mr4teth
01-22-2013, 01:59 PM

Yep I'm with you Troll I'm trying to piece this together!! It's intriguing though!! :rolleyes:

venom
01-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Haha yea I'm with you..not to go off-topic but is this the same guy that was allegedly selling fake or rebadged wax? Just curious.

Ha. I just read a bunch of the fake wax threads. :goodidea:

03 OW SVT
01-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Anyone have any popcorn?

This dispute has been going on for months. I find it all very amusing.

Sorry it crapped out Jay, i hope it gets fixed.

I'm sure this thread will be closed before long.

u1arunit
01-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Anyone have any popcorn?

You can share some of mine Kevin.

This dispute has been going on for months. I find it all very amusing.

What dispute Kevin? What did I miss..?

Sorry it crapped out Jay, i hope it gets fixed.

Ditto.

I'm sure this thread will be closed before long.

I'm not so sure.

03 OW SVT
01-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Your a wizz with those quotes Marky Mark!:p:D

And thanks for the popcorn offer.

no1sirbutler
01-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Hey Ed, I got some really Smooth new car wax! You wanna hear about it..? ;)

I would be interested....

Dan B.
01-22-2013, 04:48 PM
I'm not so sure.

It's cold out....they have to give us some room for being cranky!

gmkillr
01-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Plz provide data of how much faster you are than me, again I just stated with everything you have you should be faster, a lot faster than you are. If I had your car and set up, I wouldn’t be online posting that I was faster than a ported Eaton cobra. Your times for your mods are pathetic at best.

I would hope that the PCM wouldn't let the car get that lean but maybe thats my lack of knowledge or wishful thinking.

I wanted to know who tuned it because you have said lund was tuning it, told people you were tuning it and your For sale add said AED tuned it.
I’m now done with this thread because I know all of your 2nd grade comebacks by now. Yes I am laughing that you popped your motor, the only people I feel sorry for are the ones dumb enough to fall for the next scam you come up with to fund your new motor.
Maybe you can contact your lawyers to sue Ford for a faulty part like you did that web site, Wait Sid on SVT already called you out and may you look stupid on a national forum for being a liar.

Hahaha.....now thats a callout if I ever seen one! Owned! :laughing:

Seer
01-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Hahaha.....now thats a callout if I ever seen one! Owned! :laughing:

Fail to see how its a call out or a good one at that. He all of a sudden knows what the issue is without even seeing the car?

Or that he's slower than me? I'm a good bit faster than .2 and 2 MPH from him. It'd of slaughtered his car. Fail to see how my times are pathetic as my personal best is only a few tenths off of what it should run optimally. Sorry for that. I'm an engineer not a pro driver like all of you on here.

went9s
01-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Sucks you killed the motor. Build it better and faster. Oh and my car is way faster then both you guys cars.:thumbsup:

Seer
01-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Sucks you killed the motor. Build it better and faster. Oh and my car is way faster then both you guys cars.:thumbsup:

And you probably did it cheaper too:)

went9s
01-23-2013, 05:14 AM
And you probably did it cheaper too:)

Yes but if I had the money I'd have a gt500. It's your money spend it how you want.

SonofaBish
01-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Fail to see how its a call out or a good one at that. He all of a sudden knows what the issue is without even seeing the car?

Or that he's slower than me? I'm a good bit faster than .2 and 2 MPH from him. It'd of slaughtered his car. Fail to see how my times are pathetic as my personal best is only a few tenths off of what it should run optimally. Sorry for that. I'm an engineer not a pro driver like all of you on here.
So, you've now stated more than once that you're MORE than .2 and 2mph faster than TTK, but for whatever reason you won't actually post your times.... if he's wrong, then post the times and prove him wrong.... :dunno:

Seer
01-23-2013, 08:36 AM
So, you've now stated more than once that you're MORE than .2 and 2mph faster than TTK, but for whatever reason you won't actually post your times.... if he's wrong, then post the times and prove him wrong.... :dunno:

You can find out for yourself.

SonofaBish
01-23-2013, 08:43 AM
You can find out for yourself.
how? Why make it so difficult? what do you have to hide?

If they're good times, why avoid posting them? Why make people hunt for them?

Seer
01-23-2013, 08:50 AM

Why not race it in the spring and find out

scott5
01-23-2013, 08:54 AM
10.53s at 135

scott5
01-23-2013, 08:55 AM

Lund tuned it at some point

Seer
01-23-2013, 09:01 AM
10.53s at 135

Nope

Seer
01-23-2013, 09:08 AM
Lund tuned it at some point

They both tuned it and both did a good job.

u1arunit
01-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Most exciting thread ever!

pinkpony20000
01-23-2013, 11:19 AM
when your built? i hope u can go faster when ur built compared to now

Seer
01-23-2013, 11:30 AM
when your built? i hope u can go faster when ur built compared to now

I would've easily beaten him before as well :)

2000GT
01-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Nope

Then what are the times?

Seer
01-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Then what are the times?

Why do you care so much? A good bit faster than ttk. That's not the thread topic

2000GT
01-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Wow, just wow.

cam303
01-23-2013, 12:50 PM
That wax helps it cut through the wind faster.

no1sirbutler
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM

He likes the attention too much to post them.....typical attention whore

Seer
01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
He likes the attention too much to post them.....typical attention whore

Or what do my best times have to do with this topic? How is this thread an attention whore thread?

Its no different than any other thread on here in regards to people adding a new mod etc except the opposite.

The thread isn't about my cars best time. Its about a half second faster than ttk are you guys happy now?

Never realized how half this forum has a severe case of add.

John4cam
01-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Sail!

scott5
01-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Thought u were parting the car out?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-282/904866-fs-super-cobra-jet-mono-blade-oval-tb.html

Any paticular reason you're selling it?

parting car out.

pinkpony20000
01-23-2013, 02:38 PM
suprised no one said post up a time slip.......

scott5
01-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Ok jealous slow poke. Whatever you say.

What does my car run oh jealous expert.

One of those videos was a 10.6 at 135 with a 1.63 60.

You're saying a 10.58 is out of the question with a slightly better 60. You're wacked.

Even with a grinding second id wax your banana turd :) have anything to contribute or just being a troll as usual?

Not 10.53.... 10.58s, i thought i seen somewhere where it went 10.53s

ttk53
01-23-2013, 03:14 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m289/ttk53/IMG_20120517_203121.jpg

now lets see that 10.41
whats best pass at PRP?

By the way my car still runs so I ended the season faster. You ended the season with a 60k paper weight
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m289/ttk53/tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

SonofaBish
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
I really could care less... there's just an awful lot of statements being thrown around with no evidence to prove such statements....

worst part is, i didnt even ask for proof...

it doesn't take a PhD to figure it out... or does it?

Seer
01-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Thought u were parting the car out?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-282/904866-fs-super-cobra-jet-mono-blade-oval-tb.html

Up until the short block popped I was unsure what I wanted to do.

Keep it and redo the setup for more power
Sell it the way it sat
Part it out then sell it and go buy something else.

Well with the short block popping I guess it made the decision easy fo me, which wad choice number 1.

My goal for this past year was a 10.75. Well that happened too easy. Made some tuning adjustments and wanted 10.5, well that goy exceeded too on 93 as well. Had some second gear issues, worked those out.

Popped the short block so it looks like in rebuilding and going somewhat faster.

Car is still pretty much full weight other than race wheels.

SonofaBish
01-23-2013, 03:34 PM
edit...... nevermind, i don't have the time to deal with the rebuttal

Seer
01-23-2013, 03:38 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m289/ttk53/IMG_20120517_203121.jpg

now lets see that 10.41
whats best pass at PRP?

By the way my car still runs so I ended the season faster. You ended the season with a 60k paper weight
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m289/ttk53/tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

Your worse than a woman on her rag.

ttk53
01-23-2013, 03:38 PM
edit...... nevermind, i don't have the time to deal with the rebuttal

lol are you busy working on that PhD?

ttk53
01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Your worse than a woman on her rag.

How is this on topic?

ttk53
01-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Up until the short block popped I was unsure what I wanted to do.

Keep it and redo the setup for more power
Sell it the way it sat
Part it out then sell it and go buy something else.

Well with the short block popping I guess it made the decision easy fo me, which wad choice number 1.

My goal for this past year was a 10.75. Well that happened too easy. Made some tuning adjustments and wanted 10.5, well that goy exceeded too on 93 as well. Had some second gear issues, worked those out.

Popped the short block so it looks like in rebuilding and going somewhat faster.

Car is still pretty much full weight other than race wheels.

What is it 10.5 10.6 10.75. Do you even know? Waaaaaaaay to many stories, even a Phd to keep straigh.

Seer
01-23-2013, 03:58 PM
What is it 10.5 10.6 10.75. Do you even know? Waaaaaaaay to many stories, even a Phd to keep straigh.

You can't figure it out from reading?

cam303
01-23-2013, 04:02 PM
All this shit talking about 10 sec. cars! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

03 OW SVT
01-23-2013, 04:04 PM

No, a cracked block silly!:rotflol:

SonofaBish
01-23-2013, 04:09 PM
lol are you busy working on that PhD?

:rotflol:

ttk53
You can't figure it out from reading?
My car runs 8.5's. Can u read that? Does that make it true

750 whp high 10 sec car
And 500 whp 10 year old pos high 10 sec car

Seer

Where's yours? :)

Seer
01-23-2013, 04:10 PM

750 who high 10 sec car
And 500 who 10 year old pos high 10 sec car

Last time.I checked I was faster than high tens LOL.

ttk53
01-23-2013, 04:11 PM

Last time I checked ur a liar

2000GT
01-23-2013, 04:15 PM

But we haven't seen proof of that yet.

scott5
01-23-2013, 04:20 PM
New car ran 11.26s last week in bradenton

Seer
01-23-2013, 04:20 PM
But we haven't seen proof of that yet.

I've actually posted videos dip shit

Seer
01-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Last time I checked ur a liar

Can't hear you from 4-5 car lengths behind.

ttk53
01-23-2013, 04:25 PM

Post again plz I see no times in your videos but the one at PRP that was a 10.75 aka high ten

ttk53
01-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Can't hear you from 4-5 car lengths behind.

you must be able to push that paper weight pretty fast.

Hows 2nd gear? be sure not to fix that in your next build, wouldn't want you to not have an excuse for shit times.

Seer
01-23-2013, 04:30 PM
you must be able to push that paper weight pretty fast.

Hows 2nd gear? be sure not to fix that in your next build, wouldn't want you to not have an excuse for shit times.

OK I will.

cam303
01-23-2013, 04:32 PM

750 whp high 10 sec car
And 500 whp 10 year old pos high 10 sec car

Shit, Mine is 20 years old! LOL But I am the original owner!:yes:

Where's yours? :)

Collecting dust in the garage.

2000GT
01-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Post again plz I see no times in your videos but the one at PRP that was a 10.75 aka high ten

I saw one that didn't show the times at all. I saw him at PRP, it was running 10.7's i think.

2000GT
01-23-2013, 05:00 PM
I think this is the same guy that went by the user name Blue many years ago.

Cam99
01-23-2013, 05:58 PM

Do you happen to have a video of when the rods shot out of the GT500? That would be the shit:jump:

scott5
01-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Ls9 swap

Cam99
01-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Ls9 swap

word

no1sirbutler
01-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Or what do my best times have to do with this topic? How is this thread an attention whore thread?

Its no different than any other thread on here in regards to people adding a new mod etc except the opposite.

The thread isn't about my cars best time. Its about a half second faster than ttk are you guys happy now?

Never realized how half this forum has a severe case of add.

Thanks for proving my point.....post your slips and this would stop. By what I seeing you brought it on yourself.

Whore away! Glad Internet attention gets you off....

92306gt
01-23-2013, 06:27 PM
my pussi hurts...

scorpio333
01-23-2013, 06:44 PM
I think my car does high 15's or was it low 17's and my dad can beat up your dad. I could care less, but the mystery wax has my curiosity in a bunch.

Dan B.
01-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Ls9 swap

word

Shouldn't you guys be queering each other.......

Seer
01-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks for proving my point.....post your slips and this would stop. By what I seeing you brought it on yourself.

Whore away! Glad Internet attention gets you off....

Proved what? I posted a thread about an engine. Its pretty common knowledge my my car runs mid 10s.

Sounds like you children in the gossip circle are the attention whores.

scott5
01-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Shouldn't you guys be queering each other.......

I have a mustang tho? Im rubbing nuts with all your car show tire shining homos now

Cam99
01-23-2013, 07:37 PM
I have a mustang tho? Im rubbing nuts with all your car show tire shining homos now

I will take up queering with you once you come to your senses and get an LSx again for the record

92306gt
01-23-2013, 07:56 PM
for the record i believe the gt500 does have more in it, as every time i saw it go down the track, it looked like it needed the driver mod..like 90% of all the street cars do

no1sirbutler
01-23-2013, 07:57 PM
I will take up queering with you once you come to your senses and get an LSx again for the record

Easy now....you'll get Greg all upset....trying to steal his boy lol

Cam99
01-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Easy now....you'll get Greg all upset....trying to steal his boy lol

That's just a bonus:goodidea:

Sonic03snake
01-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Yep, always drama where ever J ends up.

KBCobra
01-23-2013, 08:26 PM

Isn't that also the same person that wrecked there sonic blue 03 on 376 in the rain due to slicks?

Sonic03snake
01-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Also the same guy who sold the diablo predator hand held on here and the guy who received it said it was locked and couldnt get his money back.:dunno:

Seer
01-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Also the same guy who sold the diablo predator hand held on here and the guy who received it said it was locked and couldnt get his money back.:dunno:

because it wasnt locked. The guy switched them out.

Sonic03snake
01-23-2013, 08:39 PM
because it wasnt locked. The guy switched them out.
OK.:jump:

SonofaBish
01-23-2013, 08:55 PM
ya.... he died a few years back.....

2000GT
01-24-2013, 06:19 AM
ya.... he died a few years back.....

Yeah , I remember that one as well. He is a hoot!

scott5
01-24-2013, 09:24 AM
He is a chemist as well as an engineer from wat i read

scott5
01-24-2013, 09:31 AM
He also said this

I own both cars out right. You know what they say about those who assume, right now you're making this more and more true.

Whats wrong with buying a newer car? According to you, since your car is "all stock" my GT500 is more built lol.

But yet says this

Can easily afford the payments. How about you go **** yourself.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-buy-sell-280/821786-fs-2012-black-red-stripe-gt500-coupe-1100-miles-46-000-a.html

vitaleffects626
01-24-2013, 09:41 AM
I Amit this is a great thread, but I do believe it would Of rocked if wick and tofast were still members. Lesson Learned here don't Got to lie to kick it.

u1arunit
01-24-2013, 10:05 AM
I Amit this is a great thread but I do believe it would. Of roccked if wick and tofast were still members. Lesson. Learned here don't. Got to lie to kick it

One more time in English please..?

Seer
01-24-2013, 10:15 AM
He also said this

But yet says this

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-buy-sell-280/821786-fs-2012-black-red-stripe-gt500-coupe-1100-miles-46-000-a.html

So you never paid off a 36 month loan in a year or so? I wouldn't be so quick to make assumptions.

venom
01-24-2013, 10:31 AM

Ha!!

street591
01-24-2013, 12:12 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those periods and capital letters got the best of me too!

Troll
01-24-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm still (see above). :rolleyes:

Just some observations after reading all this crap:

Seer, you've been called a liar (4 times), a cheat, a thief, and a bullsh1tter (at least, 4 times) just in this one thread.

Seems like no one cares (and some are even happy) that your motor blew up.

You haven't even once tried to argue or refute any of these accusations against you.

The current owner of the site, former owner of the site and a moderator have all taken jabs at your credibility.

street591
01-24-2013, 12:29 PM

Seer, you've been called a liar (4 times), a cheat, a thief, and a bullsh1tter (at least, 4 times) just in this one thread.

You haven't even once tried to argue or refute any of these accusations against you.

The current owner of the site, former owner of the site and a moderator have all taken jabs at your credibility.

Seems like it's the same on every site.

GTO forums, Shelby forums, GT500 forums, SVTP, S197 forum, and now here. He has been ran off every forum he joined.

I feel bad for your clients...or wait, nevermind, you don't have any. That was a lie also.

Car wax, tuners, x pipes...it will never end.

Pretty bad when you have pages of personalized threads/memes just for your name. Only a matter of time until it catches up with you or you screw over the wrong person.

If you would only work as hard on succeeding as you do on deception, you might surprise yourself.

Seer
01-24-2013, 12:39 PM

Mob mentality and sheeple.

03 OW SVT
01-24-2013, 02:27 PM
If you would only work as hard on succeeding as you do on deception, you might surprise yourself.

This is an excellent quote. Ill be using this myself:highfive:

pRojekt02GT
01-24-2013, 02:46 PM
douche nozzle..

Viper_ed
01-24-2013, 07:22 PM

And you too sir are an asshole! Crawl back into you Fayette County trolling hole!

:flipoff:

Missed ya buddy! :sticktonge:

Troll
01-24-2013, 07:53 PM
And you too sir are an asshole!
Seems like being an a$$hole would be ten steps in the right direction for this joker. :focus:

2000GT
01-24-2013, 08:07 PM
This is my favorite thread by far!

cemnt guy
01-24-2013, 08:15 PM
This is my favorite thread by far!
i never like to see anyone have major engine trouble because i went down that road last year and it sucks. this thread does have me checking back alot also:goodidea:

97LaserRed
01-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Im speechless from every Seer thread I have every saw. SCS,SVTP, etc. There is nothing anything he can say to make sense of all his previous post from years back and it mind boggles me how someone can get themselves this far into it?

2000GT
01-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Doesn't this guy look into the mirror and say, man I guess all my lying has caught up to me? No - he just piles on more lies.

Seer
01-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Doesn't this guy look into the mirror and say, man I guess all my lying has caught up to me? No - he just piles on more lies.

not at all, mob mentality and a lot of people changing stories around.

mr4teth
01-25-2013, 07:25 AM
not at all, mob mentality and a lot of people changing stories around.

For you to dismiss this as a "mod mentality" with all the overwhelming evidence is mind boggling!

SK360
01-25-2013, 07:53 AM
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/post/Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert.gif

thedak
01-25-2013, 08:56 AM
I'll pay $500 for this site.

Txt me

Seer
01-25-2013, 08:56 AM
For you to dismiss this as a "mod mentality" with all the overwhelming evidence is mind boggling!

No its a group of 20-50 something year old men latching on to years old bastardizes rumors and stories. I call that pathetic lol.

90% of whom never met me lol but will take information as fact spread from people who don't like me. Ya real sound judgment folks ha!

no1sirbutler
01-25-2013, 09:07 AM
No its a group of 20-50 something year old men latching on to years old bastardizes rumors and stories. I call that pathetic lol.

90% of whom never met me lol but will take information as fact spread from people who don't like me. Ya real sound judgment folks ha!

So your denying all the post on SVTp??? All these post that contradict what's said here??? Guess you got hacked right? :pinkthumb:

ttk53
01-25-2013, 09:22 AM

So prove us all wrong

cwh19
01-25-2013, 09:52 AM
I dont understand what the issue with the wax was. He bought wax wholesale, melted it down, changed the color and sold it as his own correct? Isnt that what most retailers do? They buy a product that someone else makes, name it as their own and sell it for more money.

Look at harbor freight and Kobalt tools. All the sockets Kobalt has are Harbor Freight sockets renamed. They are made in the same place in Taiwan.

I'm not intending to stick up for the guy or beat him down more because I really don't care, I just thought this was interesting. Out of all the stuff Ive read on svtp and LS forums, I never saw once someone say the wax itself sucked.

SK360
01-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Stayed out as long as possible... but damn it is too easy to get back in.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3550466&postcount=45

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3472185&postcount=45

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3353454&postcount=32

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3083663&postcount=142

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2985611&postcount=114

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3440203&postcount=10

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3583614&postcount=240

LinkedIn profile 2 weeks ago....
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/SK360_PGH/Secret/BDB089AB-2500-48F3-AC4A-99532058FBC7-1422-0000006CEC51C9CF.jpg

Guess this is all mob mentality and twisted rumors/stories right Jay? You're so deep into lies you can't keep them straight. Thought a Six Sigma Black Belt would be more organized, maybe keep a spreadsheet with what bullshit you spewed on what forum.

ttk53
01-25-2013, 10:42 AM

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/SK360_PGH/Secret/BDB089AB-2500-48F3-AC4A-99532058FBC7-1422-0000006CEC51C9CF.jpg

Guess this is all mob mentality and twisted rumors/stories right Jay? You're so deep into lies you can't keep them straight. Thought a Six Sigma Black Belt would be more organized, maybe keep a spreadsheet with what bullshit you spewed on what forum.

He is a lawyer also, he will get you like he did the ls forum, you will have to pay him a nice settlement , OH wait more lies.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/872291-problem-mbrp-exhaust.html
I also like How you didn't put any info about all this damage the exhaust caused in or For sale thread.

I like his claims of being an Engineer. He my have engineer in his job title but I would bet the farm he doesnt have and engineering degree.

thedak
01-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Grabbing a beer.

I'm thinking a Harpoon Chocolate Stout for this.

Jester
01-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Seer DID go 10.5, so will give him credit for that.

But it IS alot slower than a couple stock bottom end 6.0 LSX motors tunning around.

ttk53
01-25-2013, 11:01 AM
Seer DID go 10.5, so will give him credit for that.

But it IS alot slower than a couple stock bottom end 6.0 LSX motors tunning around.

I have seen no 10.50

Jester
01-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Was at a thompson track rental., it wasent a 10.50 but a 10.5x... just dont remember what it was exactly.

ttk53
01-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Was at a thompson track rental., it wasent a 10.50 but a 10.5x... just dont remember what it was exactly.

He said 10.63 but with a better 60 i could have been a 10.5X, thats what I remeber. All video of his car from that day show no times

Jester
01-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Oh... maybe that was it then. Could have sworn it was a 10.5x.

scott5
01-25-2013, 12:35 PM
You heard wrong. Car went 12.88 bone stock. Which was uncommon but replicated by many others.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3443074&postcount=22

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3440608&postcount=1

Well since you lied about this time saying you went a 12.81, but here you say it only went 12.88. How do we know your not lying about your 10.0-10.4 time?

Seer
01-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Oh look Matt Simmons, largest pansey out there. Hides behind a screen but tail tucks in person.

I also find it funny how you stalk me for all of these years. Its getting weird. You're like an ex girlfriend who wont go away.

Seer
01-25-2013, 01:54 PM
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3443074&postcount=22

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3440608&postcount=1

Well since you lied about this time saying you went a 12.81, but here you say it only went 12.88. How do we know your not lying about your 10.0-10.4 time?

One can't remember every state to the hundreth. You're reaching hard

scott5
01-25-2013, 02:03 PM
One can't remember every state to the hundreth. You're reaching hard

Im just sayin im just curious about the time. You said search and and i been searching trying to find it. The only times I have found are those when you had the gto and the 10.6s in the thompson rental.

And I figured that if its one of the fastest stock gto times in the country ever that you would remember something like that

SK360
01-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Oh look Matt Simmons, largest pansey out there. Hides behind a screen but tail tucks in person.

I also find it funny how you stalk me for all of these years. Its getting weird. You're like an ex girlfriend who wont go away.

Can you lie your way around anything that was posted? Or are you going to resort to name calling.

You just keep popping up like an annoying zit, it's habit.

pinkpony20000
01-25-2013, 02:27 PM

lol hahaha wow, just wow is all i can say

bluenotch35
01-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Seer shoulda waxed the cylinders first. Be well.

zxgto06
01-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Lol gettin good....

JOlbert
01-25-2013, 04:23 PM
in on 16 with mob mentality! :twothumbsup:

cam303
01-25-2013, 04:44 PM
After checking out other sites and different links to BS stories and lies from this guy I think he really does have a mental problem!

Jester
01-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Oh hi thur

stieny
01-25-2013, 05:38 PM

Haha, wow. Mature.

Matt and I have had our differences in the past but one thing that I will say is that he isn't a pansy. Anything he would say on the internet, he'd say to my face....and he has. He's a good kid. Name calling is just pathetic.

There is a reason why people know who you are. You think people want to talk about you? People do because you give them good reason. It's because you're a vague, annoying internet douchebag.

You started a thread about your car. Some people questioned stuff and you avoid it like an asshole.

no1sirbutler
01-25-2013, 06:02 PM
After checking out other sites and different links to BS stories and lies from this guy I think he really does have a mental problem!

He's an attention whore....good or bad he craves it!

coralcoupe1993
01-25-2013, 06:36 PM
I havent been on here much in years since my Mustangs collect dust. This thread has brought me back. This is amazing.

Thank you everyone for this.

crusher101
01-25-2013, 06:41 PM
I havent been on here much in years since my Mustangs collect dust. This thread has brought me back. This is amazing.

:yes:

Seer
01-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Haha, wow. Mature.

Matt and I have had our differences in the past but one thing that I will say is that he isn't a pansy. Anything he would say on the internet, he'd say to my face....and he has. He's a good kid. Name calling is just pathetic.

There is a reason why people know who you are. You think people want to talk about you? People do because you give them good reason. It's because you're a vague, annoying internet douchebag.

You started a thread about your car. Some people questioned stuff and you avoid it like an asshole.

He's had a few opportunities and he backed down each time when we were in the same spot, instead did a hand shake then went right back to the internet with a big mouth which is the only place he will talk trash. Hence why he lacks guts.

The thread wasn't about what my car runs, it was about its rebuild. Not my fault those involved cannot comprehend what a topic is. Instead it turned into more personal attacks of garbage that people have discussed and discuss incorrectly since all of these stories have spiraled into nothing resembling the truth anymore. What's funny is, those who do know me or have met me, seem to not be able to ask a question to my face, instead they like to hide behind a screen. It's funny because, I'm not a big, tough or an aggressive guy either, nor am I confrontational.

But instead you children like to play a game of telephone and bastardize things you know nothing about. This I find pathetic.

Far from it, in fact I think those participating in this are the ones who need help. Quick to judge someone based upon just what you've heard or read, written and spoken by someone who has an ill opinion of the subject.

coralcoupe1993
01-25-2013, 07:19 PM
I would have to agree with Jay here.... Went back and read everything. Dont think he needs to post up times here.

Seer
01-25-2013, 07:26 PM
I would have to agree with Jay here.... Went back and read everything. Dont think he needs to post up times here.

too late now, but it was pretty common knowledge the car was solidly mid 10s, but did dip and do a little faster from time to time.

gmkillr
01-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Wow.....after reading through all the the links in this thread and seeing what this kid has done over the years...WOW.....amazing that hes still at it....LOL

Seer
01-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Wow.....after reading through all the the links in this thread and seeing what this kid has done over the years...WOW.....amazing that hes still at it....LOL

:rolleyes:

crusher101
01-25-2013, 07:51 PM
im not saying your shelby didnt go mid 10s seer. i dont know you and i dont like to judge before i know somebody but something that everyone must come to realize is that a persons reputation is all they truely have. its very hard to get back and convice otherwise

amwellls1
01-25-2013, 08:55 PM
I havent been on here much in years. This thread has brought me back. This is amazing.

I agree, best entertainment on the net, been going on for ever.:goodidea:

SK360
01-25-2013, 09:16 PM
So are you denying that was you that claimed to have a PhD in chemical engineering in 2007? Are you denying you told every single local GTO guy that you had a PhD back in 2007? Guess we all heard you wrong... Or had a meeting to discuss how to **** Jay over?

Guess your posts got scrambled in a game of telephone between your brain and finger tips.

SK360
01-25-2013, 09:22 PM
I tried... I really tried to let it be water under the bridge and let the past be past. Except you haven't changed a bit. You go right back to telling your fairy tales and lying about anything and everything.

amwellls1
01-25-2013, 09:27 PM
I did not read all the pages but did the fake Z06 come up?

SK360
01-25-2013, 09:32 PM
I don't think much of the BS from Pittspeed back in the day was touched on... Except the faking his death.

coralcoupe1993
01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
I dont know. This thread is crazy. But the car is bad ass. Sorry something happend.

coaldigger
01-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Pinocchioesque.

PaxtonShelby
01-25-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm heading back to scott's thread. That thing is off-the-charts funny.

pinkpony20000
01-25-2013, 11:14 PM
I don't think much of the BS from Pittspeed back in the day was touched on... Except the faking his death.
wait...... seer died??? lol please tell , why and how he tryed

Seer
01-26-2013, 12:47 AM
wait...... seer died??? lol please tell , why and how he tryed

another story that got blown way out of proportion over 10 years ago.

Seems like it's the same on every site.

GTO forums, Shelby forums, GT500 forums, SVTP, S197 forum, and now here. He has been ran off every forum he joined.

I feel bad for your clients...or wait, nevermind, you don't have any. That was a lie also.

Car wax, tuners, x pipes...it will never end.

Pretty bad when you have pages of personalized threads/memes just for your name. Only a matter of time until it catches up with you or you screw over the wrong person.

X pipe scams? You mean the guy who was trying to scam me?

Oh but i bet you didn't search hard enough but here you go.

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13164&page=2

But then he follows me around.