PDA

View Full Version : JMS Fuelmax question

Seer
04-07-2015, 07:59 AM
JMS Fuelmax question and for your reference. So I have the following settings, let me know if you think this is correct based on my picture. Running E85 fuel and 10.5-14psi.

Switch 1, is set to off, switch 2 is set to on for 22v, switch 3 is set to on for immediate ramp using my pedal input sensor, switch 4 is set to off, switch 5 is set to off, for an immediate voltage ramp. Does this look right?

Stangman701
04-07-2015, 08:47 AM
Based on what I'm reading that seems right to me. I think those settings would be easiest to tune on a returnless car

ttk53
04-07-2015, 12:22 PM
You would think someone with A PHD in Chemical Engineering could figure out some dip switchs.

Seer
04-07-2015, 12:26 PM
You would think someone with A PHD in Chemical Engineering could figure out some dip switchs.

Perhaps I was looking at consensus on the ramp in rates, as it does create fuel pressure spikes. Your trolling is pretty terrible man, I've seen better from 10 year olds on 4chan. You're not even good at your insults.

You'd think someone your age would learn how to keep their mouth shut around people they never met, yet don't like because they "heard something".

I guess you are a perfect example of when your mother is used as the trailer park cum dumpster. You never know how many relatives made up your genetic milk shake, maybe your uncle-daddy can teach you how to interact with people.

You must have an alert setup on your phone for anytime I make a post, or perhaps you setup some home automation where you set your lights to blink when I post. Get over it man, why such jealousy?

ttk53
04-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Perhaps I was looking at consensus on the ramp in rates, as it does create fuel pressure spikes. Your trolling is pretty terrible man, I've seen better from 10 year olds on 4chan. You're not even good at your insults.

You'd think someone your age would learn how to keep their mouth shut around people they never met, yet don't like because they "heard something".

I guess you are a perfect example of when your mother is used as the trailer park cum dumpster. You never know how many relatives made up your genetic milk shake, maybe your uncle-daddy can teach you how to interact with people.

You must have an alert setup on your phone for anytime I make a post, or perhaps you setup some home automation where you set your lights to blink when I post. Get over it man, why such jealousy?

My insults ar ebad but you took it to mom and trailer park jokes? LOL

Seer
04-07-2015, 12:38 PM
My insults ar ebad but you took it to mom and trailer park jokes? LOL

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Now let me explain to you how an on topic thread works.

1. You read the original topic
2. You comprehend what was written (I know this might be a little difficult for you but please try and follow along)
3. You think about the question being asked
4. You come to a conclusion that you may have an answer or an opinion related to the original topic or you do not
5. If you have an answer you post it, if you do not, you carry on and read a different thread

Was this difficult for you or do you need a diagram in crayon?

ttk53
04-07-2015, 12:41 PM
You wouldn't know anything about "truth"

Maybe buy a proper Fuel system for E85 on a boosted Car, not some cheap ass voltage booster.

Whats can't think of any new ways to steal money from people on the internet?

Seer
04-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Maybe buy a proper Fuel system for E85 on a boosted Car

A 2015 Coyote has a rather large pump stock, and 22v's gives it a large amount of headroom. This being said, my combination above has been shown to make quite a bit of HP on it's own in conjunction with the 1000cc injectors. Whereas a "cheap ass" voltage booster is just one way of achieving the same result.

The coyote also does not work in pulse width modulation like the 3v GT and GT500 do, so the risk of running the pump dry in between shifts creating lean spikes is not there as the coyote pump runs full bore constantly as it has a regulator in it's tank.

On to the last point, currently it isn't known if the 2011-2014 GT Return style kits work with the 2015 fuel tank, the hat underwent a few redesigns, so something like this is not currently available. I did hear of someone modifying it to work with a JPC kit, but details aren't known.

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 06:44 PM
why such jealousy?

Seriously.....................

Jealous of what?

Seer
04-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Seriously.....................

Jealous of what?
my other number one pathetic fan

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 06:48 PM
my other number one pathetic fan
I didn't figure you would answer that! How come?

Difference between you and I is that I will say everything I say on here right to your face, id love to see you say something smart to mine..................:wave:

Seer
04-07-2015, 06:51 PM
I didn't figure you would answer that! How come?

Difference between you and I is that I will say everything I say on here right to your face, id love to see you say something smart to mine..................:wave:

ok tough guy, lol. You do realize you sound like an absolute idiot right? Anyone who puts in as much effort to comment on everything I do and say has a severe issue, its either infatuation or jealousy.

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 07:15 PM
ok tough guy, lol. You do realize you sound like an absolute idiot right?

I'm still waiting for your response on why ttk is jealous of you???

I'm an idiot because I don't say things behind a keyboard unless I'm willing to say those same things to the persons face?

My case in point exactly......you just called me an idiot behind your keyboard and you and I both know damn well that you would never call me an idiot to my face.

I'm no tough guy........but I can say that I'm not very tolerant of poser D-bags like yourself.

Seer
04-07-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm still waiting for your response on why ttk is jealous of you???

I'm an idiot because I don't say things behind a keyboard unless I'm willing to say those same things to the persons face?

My case in point exactly......you just called me an idiot behind your keyboard and you and I both know damn well that you would never call me an idiot to my face.

I'm no tough guy........but I can say that I'm not very tolerant of poser D-bags like yourself.

Poser douche bags, lol, that's a good one. First off, we were fairly good friends, until you decided that you didn't like me after you decided to listen to some bs from unreliable sources. Hmm, did anything every directly happen to you? Nope. You decided to participate in gossip like a 13 year old girl.

Rob, I honestly don't give a shit, if you'd take a swing at me or just name call, make snide comments, or whatever you decide you'd love to do to me in person. Although, I'd hope at your age you would mature up by now, not looking good though. So take a step back, think for a second and realize, you're doing this not because of anything that has directly been done to you, but just what you heard. Sounds comical to me. What's even funnier is, I've only interacted with maybe a small handful of people on this site, so it's telling from a lot of others too.

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Poser douche bags, lol, that's a good one. First off, we were fairly good friends, until you decided that you didn't like me after you decided to listen to some bs from unreliable sources. Hmm, did anything every directly happen to you? Nope. You decided to participate in gossip like a 13 year old girl.

Rob, I honestly don't give a shit, if you'd take a swing at me or just name call, make snide comments, or whatever you decide you'd love to do to me in person. Although, I'd hope at your age you would mature up by now, not looking good though. So take a step back, think for a second and realize, you're doing this not because of anything that has directly been done to you, but just what you heard. Sounds comical to me. What's even funnier is, I've only interacted with maybe a small handful of people on this site, so it's telling from a lot of others too.

Take a swing? Really? Not sure where your getting that from but your reading comprehension is off. I asked a very simple question.....and I'll repeat it and ask it again for a third time.....What is ttk jealous of? You took that and turned it into calling me an idiot and then we ended up here.

Seer
04-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Take a swing? Really? Not sure where your getting that from but your reading comprehension is off. I asked a very simple question.....and I'll repeat it and ask it again for a third time.....What is ttk jealous of? You took that and turned it into calling me an idiot and then we ended up here.

why do you comment on every post I make? Youre either jealous or infatuated. Perhaps you both should become "friends".

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 07:32 PM
why do you comment on every post I make? Youre either jealous or infatuated. Perhaps you both should become "friends".

Ok.................what exactly am I jealous of?

Seer
04-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Ok.................what exactly am I jealous of?
Looks like me, I've had dingleberries that havent clung to my ass as much as you have.

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Looks like me, I've had dingleberries that havent clung to my ass as much as you have.

What exactly about you do you think I'm jealous of? Specifically?

Seer
04-07-2015, 07:39 PM
What exactly about you do you think I'm jealous of? Specifically?

lol, youre hilarious. Are you going to answer the original question in the thread or did you just come in here to be an asshole?

gmkillr
04-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Just as I thought......there's no way you can answer that question.