PDA

View Full Version : Nice RED Foxbody GT for sale in Sarver

Donstang86
07-30-2016, 09:04 AM
https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5696642544.html

Sweet looking Foxbody Mustang GT in Sarver for sale!

PaxtonShelby
07-30-2016, 10:31 AM
Looks like a nice clean car there with tasteful mods. Should sell pretty quick.

ccoyle0103
07-30-2016, 09:30 PM
This is mine guys... I traded my turbo car for it. It is currently on eBay now and is almost at my asking price with 4 days left. Hate to sell it, but in a bind and need the cash.

Donstang86
07-31-2016, 03:52 PM
This is mine guys... I traded my turbo car for it. It is currently on eBay now and is almost at my asking price with 4 days left. Hate to sell it, but in a bind and need the cash.

Nice car. If she was mine, I definitely would not be selling it! But you have to do what you have to do.

ccoyle0103
07-31-2016, 07:14 PM
I have both cars for sale. Whichever sells first I keep the other.... Nobody is really buying anything now....

TooFast98Cobra
07-31-2016, 09:57 PM
Does it need anything?

George C
08-01-2016, 06:41 AM
I dont feel its no body is buying anything its just certain vehicles arent really worth the asking price..

Best of luck with sale thou

wick
08-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Agreed. Folks have been asking big dollars on cars that don't bring money.

ccoyle0103
08-01-2016, 08:49 AM
I understand what you guys are saying.... But out of curiosity what should I be asking for both cars?? I know you will never get out of them what you put in. I figured I was priced right for what I have. Asking price is just that... An asking price. People seem like they want it all for nothing now a days.

TooFast98Cobra
08-01-2016, 09:02 AM
I got 6k sitting here....

ccoyle0103
08-01-2016, 09:32 AM
I got 6k sitting here....

My eBay listing is at $6700 with 3 days left.

George C
08-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Its a foxbody...they have one purpose and to be a racecar...with being said a 302 based motor is of no real value...

The problems lies in lack of performance...you can buy newer faster stronger cars for same money

Sadly this is harsh but reality....look at racinf junk and youll see badass cars sold for pennies

ccoyle0103
08-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Its a foxbody...they have one purpose and to be a racecar...with being said a 302 based motor is of no real value...

The problems lies in lack of performance...you can buy newer faster stronger cars for same money

Sadly this is harsh but reality....look at racinf junk and youll see badass cars sold for pennies
Not doubting you one bit George... But this car is a 1-549 car with black interior. They made less of the Gt in 93 in Vibrant Red (549) than they did of the Cobra (1881)....and it has factory black interior. I know it's limited on power and such, but to that one guy that wants a last model year fox in a rare color with low miles... I feel my $7000 price tag is spot on. Hell... The reason I put it on eBay is because I watched a low mileage, red LX hatch with close miles and an R title sell for $10,600...There is an ass for every seat and someone willing to pay a reasonable price to get it.

TooFast98Cobra
08-01-2016, 09:57 AM
My eBay listing is at $6700 with 3 days left.

No problem. I cant pay more for a stock block engine car. Interior is nice . I was just looking for something to do burnout to and from work and to help u out. Glws

TooFast98Cobra
08-01-2016, 10:00 AM
And you woudnt have to deal with shipping, ebay fees etc. Cash tonight if you wanted.

PaxtonShelby
08-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Fox body Mustangs are gaining value in the market. Performance is not the only thing that makes a car collectible. People who had these cars growing up can now afford to buy one that has been well cared for, and the market price reflects that. They are not expensive by any means, but their value has steadily increased over the last several years.

George C
08-01-2016, 11:41 AM
End of day its still a fox body...7000 is insane for a Gt.....that car is more like 4000...car isnt 100% original so with said value goes out the door when going collectible

I hope you get what your asking but if you dont realize that its over priced regardless of 1 of xxx

PaxtonShelby
08-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Agreeing to disagree on that one. The market is there.

George C
08-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Once you step out of the clouds and look at entire picture youll see its priced high....If market was there the ebay add would be raging vs stagnet......remember that is a chassis designed what 1979 that had a few face lifts....it has alot of flaws that many ppl paying 7000 wont want to deal with

Them salt pepper shakers are just 1 example...list goes on

Dan B.
08-01-2016, 01:58 PM
If someone is willing to pay a certain price, then it was not over priced.

Confucius say.........opinions are like A-holes. Someone spouting off about over pricing a car is another persons for sale ad is one example of being an a-hole.

somethingclever
08-01-2016, 03:14 PM
The car is worth what someone is willing to pay.

I thought that was economics 101?

PaxtonShelby
08-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Amen

2000GT
08-01-2016, 03:35 PM
There are a lot of clean fox bodies going for 7-10k. If that is not your cup of tea, you don't have to buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

madmaxin22
08-01-2016, 03:37 PM
its worth $4k? lmao i'll buy every GT in that good of shape and be able to quit my job flipping them.....

George C
08-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Typical replies from stang owners...its a fox body they are only good for racecars....

Start searching what you can actually get for 7000 these days hell up price to 10k and youll find alot

Being so inlove with a platform has you blind...ive owned foxes and built them...they are best served as racecars

To that dan...tgis was a craigslist post thread wasnt it? Since it was and not an actual sale add go suck a dick

2000GT
08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
You know what quik rhymes with?

2000GT
08-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Are you the resident expert on everything btw?

George C
08-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Im aware of how much stang owners are full of themselves on what their cars are worth.

Its a fox body christ sakes....look at the other over priced fox bodies for sale that havent sold and been for sale forever just on this site alone

So keep it up this will get entertaining

wick
08-01-2016, 04:42 PM
You know what quik rhymes with?

Oh, please tell. I can't hardly wait for this one..

2000GT
08-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Im aware of how much stang owners are full of themselves on what their cars are worth.

Its a fox body christ sakes....look at the other over priced fox bodies for sale that havent sold and been for sale forever just on this site alone

I think we all know this site is not known as a place to sell any thing. I can't even give things away on here!

TooFast98Cobra
08-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Good thread. Getting some action on the site now. Lets break down my gt forsale . Is 16k too much for it

2000GT
08-01-2016, 08:28 PM
And the thread died again.

TooFast98Cobra
08-01-2016, 09:33 PM
My 6k offer was for tonight cash. Im over it now offer gone. Glws

Troll
08-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Dan B is out sucking a dick and quik and wick are polishing each other's shafts. the whole site will be dead soon. you got two assholes that insult every other member on here.

#carryon

wick
08-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Dan B is out sucking a dick and quik and wick are polishing each other's shafts. the whole site will be dead soon. you got two assholes that insult every other member on here.

#carryon

Phuck off idiot. No reason to drag me into your drunken phuckin ramblings. you have a lot of nerve posting shit like that all the while you hide behind your shit thread with a case of tire shine acting all cool. All your followers. You guys can all **** off. Better yet, go f uck each other. F uck each other to death with your tire shine. Asshole.

2000GT
08-01-2016, 10:20 PM
But those two know everything, don't you know that? If you didn't they will be sure to remind you

wick
08-01-2016, 10:22 PM
The people with no intelligence entertain themselves with criticism on topics they know nothing about. Another has just proven ^^^

2000GT
08-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Oh that's right. You know everything so you can comment all you like and no one can question you. How many times were you banned genius?

Donstang86
08-02-2016, 04:56 AM

Some people like to cruise in a foxbody. Nothing against the newer stuff but writing a check for a $ 45.000 Mustang or Camaro isnt going to happen. The foxbody cars are easily played with and are a lot of fun. You dont like them, dont buy one. Do I care its not the fastest...NO! Nothing personal, if you dont like the guys car or his price, shut the hell up and dont buy it! Its his sale and his vehicle.

George C
08-02-2016, 05:42 AM
Oh that's right. You know everything so you can comment all you like and no one can question you. How many times were you banned genius?

You act like being banned is a bad thing....typical of a sad person.....

You and troll contribute what? Id like to hear this

George C
08-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Some people like to cruise in a foxbody. Nothing against the newer stuff but writing a check for a $ 45.000 Mustang or Camaro isnt going to happen. The foxbody cars are easily played with and are a lot of fun. You dont like them, dont buy one. Do I care its not the fastest...NO! Nothing personal, if you dont like the guys car or his price, shut the hell up and dont buy it! Its his sale and his vehicle.

Its a craigslist posting...which means its free to speak on...juat happens to be his which sucks for him...6700 is over priced for a fox

16k is over priced as well

40k is over priced

Time slips help sell a modded stang...40k for a 10s car ia crazy even if has a cert
16k is also crazy

You have mid to low 8s foxes sell for around that on racing junk

2000GT
08-02-2016, 05:45 AM
Your contribution is? Biuilding a race truck for over a year and then selling all the parts before it sees one pass?

George C
08-02-2016, 06:00 AM
2000gt since you like saying my name so much would you like for me to insert my dick into your mouth as well? As we can see your loving having my name come out your mouth you may as well recieve the real thing with actual cum. Since you do own a 2000gt youre used to getting ****ed up by bowtie owners

A ban is an award from buttburt ppl complaining.. So between you and troll theres alot of butthurt..

Anyone who names themself troll must be a douche and seeing his posts it fits..

So keep it up youre making stang owners proud

George C
08-02-2016, 06:02 AM
Your contribution is? Biuilding a race truck for over a year and then selling all the parts before it sees one pass?

Sold all the parts? What race truck? May have me mistaken..i had built a street truck

2000GT
08-02-2016, 06:05 AM
Wow dude. You have severe daddy issues.

George C
08-02-2016, 06:11 AM
Wow dude. You have severe daddy issues.

Yes i am your daddy.. Care to try again just like with your car you wont win

2000GT
08-02-2016, 06:31 AM
Ok tough guy

wick
08-02-2016, 06:35 AM
I might be a little confused here but isn't this a Craigslist posting that just happens to be a member here? Worst thing he could have done was post up that it was his. Had he not posted, it would have continued to he a random ad that you always post up.

wick
08-02-2016, 06:38 AM

Good question. What would your contribution be? I mean, driving a run of the mill red Mustang with bullets on it. The struggle must be real living in your mom's basement.

George C
08-02-2016, 06:42 AM
I might be a little confused here but isn't this a Craigslist posting that just happens to be a member here? Worst thing he could have done was post up that it was his. Had he not posted, it would have continued to he a random ad that you always post up.

Very correct sir....some dont get it some do

George C
08-02-2016, 06:45 AM
Good question. What would your contribution be? I mean, driving a run of the mill red Mustang with bullets on it. The struggle must be real living in your mom's basement.

Heres a thing wick...a build thread besides polishing wheels or new tires draws traffic to a site....this is why a lot of sites have build sections and try to get members to post up builds...otherwise the traffic dies and so does the site...some members dont realize and well they made posts just as 2000gt had done

Other thing is when your capable of doing a full build yourself you can do as you please so making several thousand by selling the hotside off my truck wasnt a big deal...now when you have to oay for someone to buuld you something it can get costly

wick
08-02-2016, 06:47 AM
Very correct sir....some dont get it some do

Some people get so caught up into what this place used to be. The forum restart had potential but idiots still think this is a site about the best detailing products and who has the most waxed paint.

Us veterans can relate back to when it was first started...it was a site generated by and for racers. Not sure when or how it took the turn to a car show forum. Then you speak and suddenly we become the bastard people. Hahaha. Juveniles.

George C
08-02-2016, 06:47 AM
Ok tough guy

Nice reply...you should of known better not to open your mouth...it was only gonna get shut up quickly

wick
08-02-2016, 06:50 AM
Heres a thing wick...a build thread besides polishing wheels or new tires draws traffic to a site....this is why a lot of sites have build sections and try to get members to post up builds...otherwise the traffic dies and so does the site...some members dont realize and well they made posts just as 2000gt had done

Other thing is when your capable of doing a full build yourself you can do as you please so making several thousand by selling the hotside off my truck wasnt a big deal...now when you have to oay for someone to buuld you something it can get costly

This is a 100% true statement. Sure, anybody can buy a built car or even a new car. I'll lay money down that 99% of the people here couldn't even change their own oil but are somehow an expert in mustangs because they paid blah blah to install a cold air kit on an sn95.

I woulda sold the turbo kit too!!

wick
08-02-2016, 06:52 AM
Nice reply...you should of known better not to open your mouth...it was only gonna get shut up quickly

Don't worry, he has to wait till his mommy wakes up so he can tell her you/I were being mean to him and see what she tells him to say next.

Unfortunately, he openedhos mouth first and can't back it up without asking someone else what to say. Still hasn't replied to my quote yesterday!! Hahaha

George C
08-02-2016, 06:55 AM
Some people get so caught up into what this place used to be. The forum restart had potential but idiots still think this is a site about the best detailing products and who has the most waxed paint.

Us veterans can relate back to when it was first started...it was a site generated by and for racers. Not sure when or how it took the turn to a car show forum. Then you speak and suddenly we become the bastard people. Hahaha. Juveniles.

It follows suit with this idiot full generation if you were born from 1990 to present your used to getting a trophy for not doing shit...so now as adults thwy arent any better...these are same ppl who vote for clinton cause shes a women or sanders as he said free college
Sad but its what we have to look forward to unless we train our youth in the old ways

Been working on cars for 20yrs now and you learn alot...to hear a person say the word know it all goes to show how clueless one may be in things

If the owner of car would of never spoke up this wouldnt be a shit storm...now it is and it will continue to be one till locked or deleted

George C
08-02-2016, 06:58 AM
This is a 100% true statement. Sure, anybody can buy a built car or even a new car. I'll lay money down that 99% of the people here couldn't even change their own oil but are somehow an expert in mustangs because they paid blah blah to install a cold air kit on an sn95.

I woulda sold the turbo kit too!!

Biggest reason for selling of turbo kit....new 25.5 chassis so forward bars would of interferred with hotside

Sold trans to pay for my 210-xhd by rossler

George C
08-02-2016, 07:00 AM
Don't worry, he has to wait till his mommy wakes up so he can tell her you/I were being mean to him and see what she tells him to say next.

Unfortunately, he openedhos mouth first and can't back it up without asking someone else what to say. Still hasn't replied to my quote yesterday!! Hahaha

Not worried about him or anyone else

Heres a thing...without a slip ahit isnt worth alot...there was about 3 months ago onnracing junk a beautiful sonic blue xobra that was 25.5 and had a 7.7 slip to go with it....they were asking 22k for turn key car...reson for listing was it was class built and he no longer raced that class

So think about that on a 03 car that was 22k and proven

wick
08-02-2016, 07:01 AM
It follows suit with this idiot full generation if you were born from 1990 to present your used to getting a trophy for not doing shit...so now as adults thwy arent any better...these are same ppl who vote for clinton cause shes a women or sanders as he said free college
Sad but its what we have to look forward to unless we train our youth in the old ways

Been working on cars for 20yrs now and you learn alot...to hear a person say the word know it all goes to show how clueless one may be in things

If the owner of car would of never spoke up this wouldnt be a shit storm...now it is and it will continue to be one till locked or deleted

Everyone, this guy gets it! Today's youth is doomed unless people remove their heads from everyone else's ass.

wick
08-02-2016, 07:03 AM
Not worried about him or anyone else

Heres a thing...without a slip ahit isnt worth alot...there was about 3 months ago onnracing junk a beautiful sonic blue xobra that was 25.5 and had a 7.7 slip to go with it....they were asking 22k for turn key car...reson for listing was it was class built and he no longer raced that class

So think about that on a 03 car that was 22k and proven

Exactly!

Troll
08-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Oh my… I just figured it out. wick and quik are secret lovers. You two run to each other’s defense like kindergarten kids. LOL. Why don’t you take a timeout from your cornhole tournament and read what you two wrote in the last 20 posts. Ever hear the saying “what you say about others is usually true of yourself” ??? I never knew it was a prerequisite that I had to have built something or have a 10-second timeslip to become a member here.

If you want to build something, that’s freaking great, hell I’ve posted in both your build threads (positive shit) and liked most of your picture libraries… (BTW, how do either of you have time to finish any of your monster builds when you’re on here so much???) I have never once bashed you or said anything negative about anything you did.

Contrary to what you believe and what you say, 95% of this board (even back in Lou’s day) is somebody that bought a decent car, did a couple bolt-ons and just enjoys it that way. Maybe, you two need to find some kind of professional car builder site to spew all your negative bullshit… I’m guessing real professionals would run you two clowns off in no time.

Why do either of you think just because this is not a “for sale” thread, that you can knock this guy’s balls straight off??? He did not put a “for sale” thread on this site… obviously he knew what was going to happen… and both of you have posted BS in “for sale” threads… so don’t go back down that “this is a CL thread so I can do and say whatever the f*ck I want” road. Why does that make any sense?

wick, if you haven’t figured it out, my whole thread is a joke. I have never taken this place serious and neither should you.

if you don’t have anything nice (or even remotely civil) to post, just STFU and GTFO.

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 08:47 AM
If someone is willing to pay (anywhere, not specifically on SCMC) then it is not overpriced. Pretty simple.

The "Gospel According to George" does not agree with the economics that have driven the world FOREVER, I guess we fox fanatics (of which I don't even own one) can all just go bury our heads in the sand.

And since George is simply so awesome, he chooses to build a leaf.....spring..........truck.....which pre-dates the fox chassis by....oh.......how many years?

Carry on George......I humbly bow to your supreme awesomeness.

Oh....yeah.......tell me to go suck a dick. You, my friend, are a true internet genius.

TooFast98Cobra
08-02-2016, 08:55 AM
I will say compared to rj i thougt my gt was priced well. There is a ton of pricey fox bodys on there. Most people thought something is wrong with it being priced at 16k. My notch at 40k i could care less if its over priced or if it ever sells . I have so much time and $ and towing it places into . Just the chassis was close to 20k.

Terminated
08-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Great thread for once....

And I agree, no way a foxbody should be any more than a $3000-4000 car in most cases, considering new 5.0 cars are getting down under $20k. I am blown away when people ask $10k for a clapped out GT sometimes. The OP looks like a solid car and I think $6000 is good money for it.

TooFast98Cobra
08-02-2016, 09:08 AM
I had 6. Gone now . Wife took lol

ccoyle0103
08-02-2016, 09:11 AM
As of right now on eBay the bid is at $7500...the bidder asked me if I would pull the auction and he will drive from New York this weekend with cash. With that being said there is an ass for every seat and someone willing to pay the price to fill it. No offence, but this is the reason I didn't post it for sale here and I shouldn't have said anything about it. I have been a member here for a long time. I have met a lot of you guys.... Hell George even helped Tim tune my turbo car. Things get out of hand sometimes and it's funny to watch. I don't think this thread was supposed to get this carried away, but it is what it is. I'm happy with the possible outcome of the sale. Time will tell though....

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 09:28 AM
As of right now on eBay the bid is at $7500...the bidder asked me if I would pull the auction and he will drive from New York this weekend with cash.

Be sure to tell that guy George said he's an idiot for overpaying for a 1979 chassis that is only suited for a racecar.

George C
08-02-2016, 09:38 AM
If someone is willing to pay (anywhere, not specifically on SCMC) then it is not overpriced. Pretty simple.

The "Gospel According to George" does not agree with the economics that have driven the world FOREVER, I guess we fox fanatics (of which I don't even own one) can all just go bury our heads in the sand.

And since George is simply so awesome, he chooses to build a leaf.....spring..........truck.....which pre-dates the fox chassis by....oh.......how many years?

Carry on George......I humbly bow to your supreme awesomeness.

Oh....yeah.......tell me to go suck a dick. You, my friend, are a true internet genius.

My truck is on leafs...news to me

TooFast98Cobra
08-02-2016, 09:38 AM
As of right now on eBay the bid is at $7500...the bidder asked me if I would pull the auction and he will drive from New York this weekend with cash. With that being said there is an ass for every seat and someone willing to pay the price to fill it. No offence, but this is the reason I didn't post it for sale here and I shouldn't have said anything about it. I have been a member here for a long time. I have met a lot of you guys.... Hell George even helped Tim tune my turbo car. Things get out of hand sometimes and it's funny to watch. I don't think this thread was supposed to get this carried away, but it is what it is. I'm happy with the possible outcome of the sale. Time will tell though....

Congrats on sale.i reccomend u have the buyer gift u a 500 deposit. Just from experience ive had guysdont show etc.

George C
08-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Oh my… I just figured it out. wick and quik are secret lovers. You two run to each other’s defense like kindergarten kids. LOL. Why don’t you take a timeout from your cornhole tournament and read what you two wrote in the last 20 posts. Ever hear the saying “what you say about others is usually true of yourself” ??? I never knew it was a prerequisite that I had to have built something or have a 10-second timeslip to become a member here.

If you want to build something, that’s freaking great, hell I’ve posted in both your build threads (positive shit) and liked most of your picture libraries… (BTW, how do either of you have time to finish any of your monster builds when you’re on here so much???) I have never once bashed you or said anything negative about anything you did.

Contrary to what you believe and what you say, 95% of this board (even back in Lou’s day) is somebody that bought a decent car, did a couple bolt-ons and just enjoys it that way. Maybe, you two need to find some kind of professional car builder site to spew all your negative bullshit… I’m guessing real professionals would run you two clowns off in no time.

Why do either of you think just because this is not a “for sale” thread, that you can knock this guy’s balls straight off??? He did not put a “for sale” thread on this site… obviously he knew what was going to happen… and both of you have posted BS in “for sale” threads… so don’t go back down that “this is a CL thread so I can do and say whatever the f*ck I want” road. Why does that make any sense?

wick, if you haven’t figured it out, my whole thread is a joke. I have never taken this place serious and neither should you.

if you don’t have anything nice (or even remotely civil) to post, just STFU and GTFO.

Typical troll...rambling on about nothing with meaning...ever make a post that isnt a ramble or has actual info in it

ccoyle0103
08-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Congrats on sale.i reccomend u have the buyer gift u a 500 deposit. Just from experience ive had guysdont show etc.
Exactly what I intend to do as a guarantee he's not blowing smoke up my ass. :thmbsup:

wick
08-02-2016, 10:16 AM

Everything was going ok until 2000gt opened his cock holster. I never started bashing anyone but he insisted on jumping and spewing his blubber.

I hope you get $7500 for it. That's a shit ton of cash for a gt.

As far as trolls comment, I've known George for a loooooong time. Since before I had my red Mustang. No need to jump the bandwagon like everyone else. But, to each is own. No worries. Did he and I always agree on stuff? Hell no! Who cares

PaxtonShelby
08-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Congrats on the sale Chris - that's a nice car and fair money. Not much you can get these days for so little cash in that condition.

George C
08-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Everything was going ok until 2000gt opened his cock holster. I never started bashing anyone but he insisted on jumping and spewing his blubber.

I hope you get $7500 for it. That's a shit ton of cash for a gt.

As far as trolls comment, I've known George for a loooooong time. Since before I had my red Mustang. No need to jump the bandwagon like everyone else. But, to each is own. No worries. Did he and I always agree on stuff? Hell no! Who cares

**** i knew you way before i was blowing loads over your babysitter's face and her squirting inches in the air

George C
08-02-2016, 11:30 AM
By the replies and their times...you can tell who doesnt actually work for a living and just surfs the net while being in a cubicle

wick
08-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Hahaha!! Exactly!

Mark Aubele
08-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Thread of the ****ing year. I miss actual discussions on here.

John4cam
08-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Cars are so strange the way they bring different $$$ in. One car that comes to mind is a buick grand national. Don't get me wrong I love the things, but some of the prices I see are crazy.....makes me realize how cheap the foxes really are still in comparison.

George C
08-02-2016, 06:52 PM
A mint grand national will pull 15k 20k easily but then again arent a foxbody

John4cam
08-02-2016, 07:11 PM
I've even seen not so mint gn's bring that. I guess a collector mindset may start coming into play as well? I dunno, but it is crazy what people are paying.

PaxtonShelby
08-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Mint GNX can pull $40k easily.

George C
08-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Ive sae GNX in the 60s...few yeara ago i swore i saw 100k for a damn one

wick
08-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Ive sae GNX in the 60s...few yeara ago i swore i saw 100k for a damn one

Barret had a GNX for 117.

John4cam
08-02-2016, 07:29 PM
One could argue the 93 cobra r's going for that too.

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 08:51 PM

John.....you're an idiot...that's a fox body. George says that they are junk unless it's a racecar. George says so.....must be troof bro.

George C
08-02-2016, 08:56 PM
John.....you're an idiot...that's a fox body. George says that they are junk unless it's a racecar. George says so.....must be troof bro.

If you would like to continue going about it like you are...be prepared as outlook for you isnt good

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Just for you bro.....guess I'll prepare for my keyboard beating.

George C
08-02-2016, 08:59 PM

Dont see 100k for the 93 cobra r but can see higher numbets based on being so rare

Now for the dipshit above its not a GT or LX...its not even a normal cobra...so has more value even thou its a foxbody

Its along lines of a GN or GNX still being a rotted out gbody...t types or turbo limited or turbo t dont pull the value taht darth vaders car pulls....

So you can look at a foxbody and gbody as same junk....but the speciality models pull money and hold value....

George C
08-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Just for you bro.....guess I'll prepare for my keyboard beating.

This applies to you...off internet youll get bitched just the same..tuck your tail between your legs is best option for you

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Ahh....come on g-man. You can do better than make empty web threats.

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 09:05 PM
This applies to you...off internet youll get bitched just the same..tuck your tail between your legs is best option for you

I've heard play ground kids make better come backs than that.

George C
08-02-2016, 09:09 PM
No threat no promises just stating facts....

Dan B.
08-02-2016, 09:13 PM
.....tuck your tail between your legs is best option for you

If you're not making threats then why do I need to tuck tail and run?

Troll
08-02-2016, 10:00 PM
You can't beat him Dan... he got paid yesterday. 1st of the month. see people in this country get paid "disability" because they're crazy. his N0bama phone is all charged up. have mental illness + 0bama phone = will post.

George C
08-03-2016, 06:44 AM
You can't beat him Dan... he got paid yesterday. 1st of the month. see people in this country get paid "disability" because they're crazy. his N0bama phone is all charged up. have mental illness + 0bama phone = will post.

Youre one dumb fool if you think i collect anytbing from the gov
Unlike most posting i dont sit in a cubicle and i make a good living....unlike some who couldnt afford a foxbody before and complain about not affording one today

As for as any illness who are the ones thinking a ordinary fox is worth over 4000

Something to think about with that obama comment...when i clock in im worth almost 61$hr and have carried certs for last 7 yrs since getting in trade.....................

And for record yesterday was then 2nd...damn knew mustang owners were dumb but **** didnt think they couldnt read a calender

venom
08-03-2016, 08:23 AM
$61. Not 61$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troll
08-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Youre one dumb fool if you think i collect anytbing from the gov
Unlike most posting i dont sit in a cubicle and i make a good living....unlike some who couldnt afford a foxbody before and complain about not affording one today

As for as any illness who are the ones thinking a ordinary fox is worth over 4000

Something to think about with that obama comment...when i clock in im worth almost 61$hr and have carried certs for last 7 yrs since getting in trade.....................

And for record yesterday was then 2nd...damn knew mustang owners were dumb but **** didnt think they couldnt read a calender

Yes, yesterday was the 2nd and yesterday, on the 2nd I said "yesterday" which would have been the 1st. WOW.

Wait, wait wait, you actually work for someone? Are you f*cking kidding me? with that attitude? Who the f*ck hired you? Do they make you put duct tape on your mouth when you walk in in the morning???

BAWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

sutyak
08-03-2016, 08:59 AM
This forum needs more face time and less keyboard time. Everyone finish up your projects so we can have a track day!

Dan B.
08-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Troll 4 prez.

George C
08-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Yes, yesterday was the 2nd and yesterday, on the 2nd I said "yesterday" which would have been the 1st. WOW.

Wait, wait wait, you actually work for someone? Are you f*cking kidding me? with that attitude? Who the f*ck hired you? Do they make you put duct tape on your mouth when you walk in in the morning???

BAWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Typical reply...when youre good you get paid.....then some bitches like yourself cry a river when comparing dick sizes

George C
08-03-2016, 09:37 AM
$61. Not 61$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on where your from actually

George C
08-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Troll 4 prez.

You can be his first lady

George C
08-03-2016, 09:39 AM
This forum needs more face time and less keyboard time. Everyone finish up your projects so we can have a track day!

That involves money and skill which many dont so thwy hide behind keyboards well working being in a cubicle...the stress is real among these members

Troll
08-03-2016, 09:45 AM
if you're so smart and rich, why do you waste your time with us fools and idiots? why don't you head over to https://www.mensa.org/ and join that forum???

Dan B.
08-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Typical reply...when youre good you get paid.....then some bitches like yourself cry a river when comparing dick sizes

Typical reply.....I guess so. You were wrong (again) and Troll called you on it. It seems that you have difficulty noting when posts were made and then referencing a calendar. So, yes....when people are wrong they should be told. On Troll's behalf, you are welcome.

When was the last time you held a job? Just curious.

George is on his game boys....his amazing whit and stunning comebacks are on point. His AM dose from the suboxone clinic must have been mixed rich this morning.

Come on George..........we are waiting for the next knowledge bomb bro.

Troll
08-03-2016, 12:06 PM
...when i clock in im worth almost 61$hr
only job pays like that in PGH is giving handies and mouth hugs at the corner of 6th and Liberty. IS THAT YOU, DUDE? I've seen you there. You ain't a bad lookin' tranny. explains a lot, can't talk too much with a mouthful of cock and balls.

George C
08-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Typical reply.....I guess so. You were wrong (again) and Troll called you on it. It seems that you have difficulty noting when posts were made and then referencing a calendar. So, yes....when people are wrong they should be told. On Troll's behalf, you are welcome.

When was the last time you held a job? Just curious.

George is on his game boys....his amazing whit and stunning comebacks are on point. His AM dose from the suboxone clinic must have been mixed rich this morning.

Come on George..........we are waiting for the next knowledge bomb bro.

Been steady working since i got in my trade

Remember the reason this site was made...cause to many mustang owners were crying cause of the bashing from pittapeed days....in 2016 the same shit carries on...none can build a vehicle on their own, many sit around and talk shit while dreaming of what they can have or can do

Stangman701
08-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Looks like we'll find out soon enough what the car is worth. Judging by the Ebay add it's worth a lot more than the local "experts" think it is... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-/291830544540?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43f274b89c:g:s0UAAOSweXhXmWz-&item=291830544540

George C
08-03-2016, 12:08 PM
only job pays like that in PGH is giving handies and mouth hugs at the corner of 6th and Liberty. IS THAT YOU, DUDE? I've seen you there. You ain't a bad lookin' tranny. explains a lot, can't talk too much with a mouthful of cock and balls.

Sorry to bust your chops but if you actually worked for a living you could easily make what us trademens make but instead you rather sit and bitch about not having shit in a cubicle

George C
08-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Looks like we'll find out soon enough what the car is worth. Judging by the Ebay add it's worth a lot more than the local "experts" think it is... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-/291830544540?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43f274b89c:g:s0UAAOSweXhXmWz-&item=291830544540

Theres a sucker for everything...and same ppl felt obama was a good choice and same ppl feel clinton is a honest person

Troll
08-03-2016, 12:17 PM
can build a vehicle on their own
by build, you mean get parts powdercoated, then lean them against each other and say "it's just mocked up right now'... never did see the final result. what happen?

sutyak
08-03-2016, 12:17 PM
This should "help" with the discussion, lol. "This is an approximately $26,000 build" :rofl:
https://morgantown.craigslist.org/cto/5666965372.html

George C
08-03-2016, 12:21 PM
by build, you mean get parts powdercoated, then lean them against each other and say "it's just mocked up right now'... never did see the final result. what happen?

Then you dont pay attention or your 1st lady blew his load in your eyes....

Now with a name like troll you would think you would be a threat on websites and not a sorry excuse at a interweb troll

George C
08-03-2016, 12:22 PM
This should "help" with the discussion, lol. "This is an approximately $26,000 build" :rofl:
https://morgantown.craigslist.org/cto/5666965372.html

What do you expect its from WV

Troll
08-03-2016, 12:23 PM
do you even own anything that runs?

George C
08-03-2016, 12:24 PM

Yup...can you do anything besides sit in a parking lot looking for trannies

Troll
08-03-2016, 12:26 PM
take your ACCESS card over to CVS, get yourself a big tub of Vagisil, dunk yourself in it and stop being such an irritating twat

George C
08-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Nice try on that one.....guess with you not actually working everyday and making a living you have alot of time to come up with lame ahit shitting in a cubicle

Troll
08-03-2016, 12:32 PM
oh my, your boyfriend just pm'd me and told me to stop picking on you. why don't you fight your own fights, Tinker Bell ??????

Dan B.
08-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Sorry to bust your chops but if you actually worked for a living you could easily make what us trademens make but instead you rather sit and bitch about not having shit in a cubicle

I have done some side work from time to time (not whoring....keep your canned comeback) and made in excess of $100/hr welding and fabbing. Good work when it's available. Steady work and being reliable to do it makes a big difference.

Dan B.
08-03-2016, 12:37 PM
Nice try on that one.....guess with you not actually working everyday and making a living you have alot of time to come up with lame ahit shitting in a cubicle

I bet George jerks it to a pic of a stock fox body while setting in a cubicle.

Theres a sucker for everything...and same ppl felt obama was a good choice and same ppl feel clinton is a honest person

So, you admit that a 7k fox body is not overpriced if someone is willing to pay? Seems like you are getting soft George. Better take another hit off the pipe.

The G Body King
08-03-2016, 12:58 PM
did someone mention G Bodies?

Dan B.
08-03-2016, 01:23 PM

Only if they shuffle............

George C
08-03-2016, 02:25 PM
I have done some side work from time to time (not whoring....keep your canned comeback) and made in excess of $100/hr welding and fabbing. Good work when it's available. Steady work and being reliable to do it makes a big difference.

Thats good...hopefully the welds were legit....ive saw some members bubble gum welds on this site and its scary whats done at times

George C
08-03-2016, 02:26 PM
oh my, your boyfriend just pm'd me and told me to stop picking on you. why don't you fight your own fights, Tinker Bell ??????

You have more lies then clinton you may as well run for office as well

George C
08-03-2016, 02:26 PM

This nugga

George C
08-03-2016, 02:30 PM
I bet George jerks it to a pic of a stock fox body while setting in a cubicle.

So, you admit that a 7k fox body is not overpriced if someone is willing to pay? Seems like you are getting soft George. Better take another hit off the pipe.

Never worked in a cubicle...sorry and last foxbody i built ran 8s 1st day out.......

Theres a idiot for everything...if a person wants to pay 7000 for a GT so be it...doesnt mean car ia worth that...doesnt mean it isnt a 79 chassis that has alot of flaws...doesnt mean it iant under powdered...just means theres a fool out there willing to pay dumb money....sorta like the ppl who thought obamacare was a good choice

madmaxin22
08-03-2016, 02:32 PM
I wonder how many more times "cubicle" will be said in this thread??? has to be a record already

Terminated
08-03-2016, 02:35 PM
I wonder how many more times "cubicle" will be said in this thread??? has to be a record already

Reading this from my cubicle.

Dan B.
08-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Reading this from my cubicle.

I have an office suckerz.

somethingclever
08-03-2016, 03:24 PM
I would like to know what local pays 61/hr base rate?

George C
08-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Go visit pittsburghs locals and view wages.. Its right there for everyone to see

u1arunit
08-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Cubicle. Add one more.

George C
08-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Cubicle cubicle cubicle

John4cam
08-03-2016, 04:21 PM
This site is back to life!

John4cam
08-03-2016, 04:27 PM
I'm assuming that's 61 total package. Not take home.

zxgto06
08-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Been steady working since i got in my trade

Remember the reason this site was made...cause to many mustang owners were crying cause of the bashing from pittapeed days....in 2016 the same shit carries on...none can build a vehicle on their own, many sit around and talk shit while dreaming of what they can have or can do

were you not just laid off for two years?

George C
08-03-2016, 06:32 PM
were you not just laid off for two years?

Not even close

wick
08-03-2016, 06:55 PM

Nah. There no G bodies here.
Well...that's a lie.

George C
08-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Nah. There no G bodies here.
Well...that's a lie.

Lots of lies here.......

wick
08-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Lots of lies here.......

Got that Right!

wick
08-03-2016, 07:42 PM

He owns that cock holster of yours. That runs. Been running this whole thread too.

wick
08-03-2016, 07:44 PM

Who might that be? Screen shot or I call bullshit.

Troll
08-03-2016, 08:57 PM
you jelly boy George might have another boyfriend?

George C
08-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Who might that be? Screen shot or I call bullshit.

Hes got nothing rob

GOT SVT
08-03-2016, 10:37 PM
alright guys, this is gone on long enough.

i don't understand why car guys just can't get along.

i don't care if you built your car, bought your car or you parents bought you a car. i think what matters is that you have pride in what you own.

i don't care if you race your car, wash your car every other day, leave it sit on jack stands, drive it every day. i care that you want to share your experiences with us here.

we are all adults here and i hope everyone can start acting like it.

PaxtonShelby
08-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Amen

u1arunit
08-04-2016, 08:17 AM
I'll testify..!!

George C
08-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Now back to your boring daily schedule

Terminated
08-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Where all the G bodies at!?!?!?