PDA

View Full Version : Household Pets

DanFewell
04-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Hi, everyone! Not sure if anyone had done this already, so I’ll just start it up. Aside from muscle cars, I know that some of us have other hobbies. Mine is taking care of my adorable Siamese cats named Chinny and Lass. They like to munch on treats and hang out in the living room with my wife, where she would usually cuddle them. We normally take them with us during our road trips, though we would have to settle them in our pet carriers (http://www.petstreetmall.com/Pet-Carriers/1651.html) as they like to pounce around, especially when the car is moving. Overall, they are a playful and loyal bunch. Feel free to share your pet stories, fellas.

PaxtonShelby
04-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Cute cats! We have a chocolate English Lab (Otis), a ragdoll cat (Smidge), a green cheeked conure (Pablo), and a quarterhorse (Joey). Also have 2 parakeets and always a few fish. Currently my daughter is fostering a stray cat (Arthur) until he can go to a local Kitty Lounge where he will be fixed and adopted at some point. In the past we have had chicks ( damn you Tractor Supply!) injured ducks, birds, rabbits, etc that she nurses back to health. It is like a damn zoo.