PDA

View Full Version : just not happy

Rodeheaver's
07-13-2007, 10:31 PM
like i said, i am just not real happy with low 10s on the motor, so i am gonna change my combo around and shoot for low 9s all motor, I was gonna give it the juice this summer but i have had alot of fogger gremlins especially with my jacobs mastermind, I had it working like a champ out in front of the shop, but when i got it to the track only the fuel selonoids were working...

One Sweet Day
07-13-2007, 10:42 PM
[quote=Rodeheaver's;50393] so i am gonna change my combo around and shoot for low 9s all motorquote]
good luck:thmbsup:

whats the plan of attack?:jump:

Rodeheaver's
07-13-2007, 10:52 PM
[quote=Rodeheaver's;50393] so i am gonna change my combo around and shoot for low 9s all motorquote]
good luck:thmbsup:

whats the plan of attack?:jump:
not usre yet, think i am gonna go to a single dominator carb and loose the tunnel ram... also thinking of getting rid of the c6 tranny for a much lighter c4 or a glide.......

Pure Stock
07-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Sh$t, just changing to C-4 is gonna net you +20-25 RWHP. What the best e.t. to date N/A?

Rodeheaver's
07-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Sh$t, just changing to C-4 is gonna net you +20-25 RWHP. What the best e.t. to date N/A?
thats for me to know and people on the street to wonder about... Its a street car, it has lights, turn signals, holds 12 gallons of gas (93), tilt wheel, steel bumpers, power windows, crash bars in the doors, factory door panels, How will i ever get a street race if people thinks its silly fast.. well, ok, the best et ever is a 10.56 at 129, but that was really a crappy run, put it this way i have street raced it and i know it has gone faster all motor, on that 10.56 run the car went 118mph in the 8th and i tryed to spray it in 3rd and only the fuel sprayed and it slowed me down, i am just to impatient to take it to the track and do an all motor pass...

gmkillr
07-14-2007, 02:00 AM
Real street cars are actually driven to & from the track!!:sticktonge:

When's the next time your takin her to the track?
I love to see her run in person.

Rodeheaver's
07-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Real street cars are actually driven to & from the track!!:sticktonge:

When's the next time your takin her to the track?
I love to see her run in person.
i could drive it to the track but the rear tires cost 300$ each, the car is extremely hot inside (getting full interior soon), and it doesnt have a radio...

DING
07-16-2007, 12:46 PM
If your worried about street racing more, loose the two carbs sticking through the hood...

Rodeheaver's
07-16-2007, 03:51 PM
If your worried about street racing more, loose the two carbs sticking through the hood...
I know, I know..... its coming, i just love how it looks, i am into the old school rat rod kinda look..