PHFIRENO7783
09-14-2006, 07:21 PM
http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_257090739.html

Troll
09-14-2006, 07:40 PM
One of the dogs died = not funny! :mad:

wick
09-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Another asshole!!! Slow down during inclemint weather. Poor dog.

Mater
09-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Poor dog.

89mustang5.0
09-14-2006, 11:17 PM
I think that i actually know the kid that was killed. I work at the auto parts right down the street and if that is him he used to come in all the time. Far as i know he just got that car not too long ago. Im not sure of what kind of driver he is but the way the cars are smashed it doesn't look to me like he crossed the center. The passenger side of his car and front of hers? Sounds kinda fishy to me.

Stangman701
09-15-2006, 09:33 AM
I think that i actually know the kid that was killed. I work at the auto parts right down the street and if that is him he used to come in all the time. Far as i know he just got that car not too long ago. Im not sure of what kind of driver he is but the way the cars are smashed it doesn't look to me like he crossed the center. The passenger side of his car and front of hers? Sounds kinda fishy to me.

Hey man, I work at RIDC, I see your car down at the parts store all the time, Welcome to the board :highfive: .

I guess that just goes to show you that any stretch of road could be dangerous. There's a car wash close to there that I go to at lunch time and I usually "blow dry" my car at around double the speed limit down though there. I'd say he probably ran that light or something though cause it narrows down to one lane at the light, but fairly safe after that

00blackSS
02-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Another asshole!!! Slow down during inclemint weather. Poor dog.
i kow this is a lil late, but ya that asshole was a very good friend of mine, next time u speed, remember u can be an asshole too