PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!!!

Wolfpack Speed
08-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Just wanted to say hi and thank Lou & SCS for there support! many of my friends and customers have been busting my chops about not being more public about our shop and our services! i have been participating on internet forums for over a decade now. i have come to learn that the internet can very quickly be no better friend, no worse enemy! for that reason i opted to keep my distance for the time being, for both personal and professional reasons. with that said the time has come to promote our business, publicly support our customers and share with SCS what Wolfpack Speed encounters on a day to day basis! our shop is located on cambells run road in carnegie. we can support all of your modular mustang needs, this is our specialty! for all of you push rod guys and gals we certainly support and will entertain all of your performance needs as well! we have a 4 post drive on lift and a 2 post 4 arm lift to efficiently support our work load! we have overhead cranes, fork lift, welders, compressed air, any tool you could imagine and a cooler full of tasty beverages! we have enough space to house 8-12 mustangs at any given time! all of our customers vehicles are stored inside, there is no need to worry about vandalism or theft! we do the job right the first time, competitive pricing and your vehicle is clean when you pick it up! day in day out we work with and have the support of industry pioneers! if we cant or don't want to do the job, we will get it done for you or put you in the right direction! we have a 24' enclosed trailer and a shop rig, pick up and delivery isn't an issue so we can support our customers individual needs! our hours of operation are mon-fri 10am-6pm and weekends by appointment only. this forum section will be to discuss, support and promote Wolfpack Speed, our customers and there individual projects! if anybody has any questions regarding services, estimates, billing, etc...please contact us via pm, email or telephone! our contact information is also provided via my signature, SCS profile and our website...http://www.wolfpackspeed.com

thanks again for your continued support and business!

mike

scott5
08-23-2007, 06:41 AM
welcome and glad to see you are promoting the business.. My buddy got a Kenne bell put on by you guys and he had only the best things to say about the business

Rodeheaver's
08-23-2007, 08:58 AM
welcome

mikeymustang
08-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Hey Guy:

I was wondering how much it would cost me to get a "foot print" gas pedal installed?...oh yea...how much rear wheel horsepower would it give me?:biglaugh:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2423000-2423999/2423149_13.jpg

Mike

gmkillr
08-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Mike, Where at on Cambell's run are you? I come down that road almost every day on my way to work. Shop sounds pretty sweet, i'll swing by sometime & check things out.

stanggrrl
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
...any tool you could imagine and a cooler full of tasty beverages! [/URL]
mike

I think that means "FREE BEER!!" :thmbsup: Dude! What a marketing concept!

SV1000s
08-23-2007, 12:40 PM
I checked out your websight to see where on Campbells Run you are located but I couldn't find an address. I live on Campbells Run near Bob Arnold's and am curious as to where exactly your shop is located???

Thanks and welcome back!

Cam99
08-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Welcome...officially

KBCobra
08-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Welcome dude!!!

Wolfpack Speed
08-23-2007, 04:32 PM
thanks guys, i appreciate it!!! sorry about the website, it's very generic and will be redone this winter! the garage is located at 4220 cambells run road. if you get off the cambells run road exit and make a right, it's 1 mile down on the left. coming from Bobby Arnold's place it's just after the 79 overpass on the right, big yellow industrial buildings! we are closed until monday morning, im in Put-In-Bay:bouncy:

thanks

mike

Viper_ed
08-23-2007, 04:39 PM
we are closed until monday morning, im in Put-In-Bay:bouncy:

Enjoy that bar up there!!! :flash:

2000GT
08-23-2007, 04:45 PM
WELOME (offically) MIKE!

wick
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
thanks guys, i appreciate it!!! sorry about the website, it's very generic and will be redone this winter! the garage is located at 4220 cambells run road. if you get off the cambells run road exit and make a right, it's 1 mile down on the left. coming from Bobby Arnold's place it's just after the 79 overpass on the right, big yellow industrial buildings! we are closed until monday morning, im in Put-In-Bay:bouncy:

thanks

mike

I noticed there has not been anybody there for a few days.

Its about time you started advertising. You have a nice location there.

low12lightning
08-23-2007, 05:41 PM
thanks for the tip on John Lund, he is my new tuner.

StreetLethal
08-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Bud welcome!!! Its about time we got off our cans and got the ball moving! Anyway best of luck to you! We will have to get together soon maybe throw a cookout/ mustang party before the weather starts to get bad. Talk to ya soon, Terry

shawnsvtcobra
08-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Congrats on the busness Mike.

Twin01cobra
08-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Welcome bro (officially). Good luck with the business and when I'm in the neighboorhood working I'll swing by and BS a bit:goodidea: .

SV1000s
08-24-2007, 12:55 AM

thanks

mike

nice and convenient...hell I could push the car to you!

Killercanary
08-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome back again Mike! Its nice to see you back in action on the boards again!

coralcoupe1993
08-24-2007, 12:58 PM

thanks

mike

I used to live on Campbells run. I will stop by with some brew and a stang.

Wolfpack Speed
08-25-2007, 01:28 PM
sweet guys, thank!!! i got to take crusher to dairy queen for some burgers...he having a hard time moving today:rotflol:

Jcelli04
08-27-2007, 09:55 AM
welcome. i live right off of cambells run too. you have a sweet location.....

at least for me :-D

Wolfpack Speed
08-27-2007, 01:35 PM
welcome. i live right off of cambells run too. you have a sweet location.....

at least for me :-D
thanks brother! im back in town, give me a call and let me know how everything is going and what the plan is!

thanks

mike

BoneCrusher
08-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Even if I wasn't friends with Mike this is the only place I'd take my car to, I like things done right the first time and attention to detail.

P.S. I'm never going to Put In Bay again!!!!:biglaugh:

Wolfpack Speed
08-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Even if I wasn't friends with Mike this is the only place I'd take my car to, I like things done right the first time and attention to detail.

P.S. I'm never going to Put In Bay again!!!!:biglaugh:thanks bro! you have been one of my biggest supporters and have sent me a good amount of business...i really appreciate it!!!

P.S. I'm never going to Put In Bay again!!!!:biglaugh::rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

mikeymustang
08-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey Paying customer here...what about that gas pedal install?:biglaugh:

Mike

Wolfpack Speed
08-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey Paying customer here...what about that gas pedal install?:biglaugh:

Mikei know a real good IMPORT shop you can take your pedal too:laughing:

gmkillr
08-28-2007, 01:56 AM
If your coming down Cambells run, from robinson going towars carnegie, are you on the left? About a mile before bob arnolds?

Wolfpack Speed
08-28-2007, 09:18 AM
If your coming down Cambells run, from robinson going towars carnegie, are you on the left? About a mile before bob arnolds?it's about a half mile before BA's on the left. im in the first big yellow industrial building right after metal supermarkets. if you pull in the gravel lot between the first and second building you will immediately see the trailer in the back on the left.

94Cobra
09-01-2007, 07:38 PM
I will have to stop by and check out your shop. I have a '94 Cobra with some blow by and low cranking compression on a new 347 that we built last summer. I have been toying with the idea of a teardown and rehone/rering this winter. I also need some general maintenance work done. I work at FedEx Ground, off Montour Run, in Robinson and will stop by some time to talk about my projects. Welcome!

Wolfpack Speed
09-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I will have to stop by and check out your shop. I have a '94 Cobra with some blow by and low cranking compression on a new 347 that we built last summer. I have been toying with the idea of a teardown and rehone/rering this winter. I also need some general maintenance work done. I work at FedEx Ground, off Montour Run, in Robinson and will stop by some time to talk about my projects. Welcome!
cool, sounds like a plan!

thanks again guys and im going to post up some pics of the shop next week when i get a new camera:rolleyes:

coralcoupe1993
09-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Cant wait to see the shop. My dad was friends with the guy who was in there before (if I have the right garage). He is running a 312 Yblock from a 57 Thunderbird in his 59 Fairlane that he got out of there a few years ago.

Wolfpack Speed
09-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Cant wait to see the shop. My dad was friends with the guy who was in there before (if I have the right garage). He is running a 312 Yblock from a 57 Thunderbird in his 59 Fairlane that he got out of there a few years ago.what was his name????

coralcoupe1993
09-05-2007, 10:07 PM
what was his name????

John Scott. Did a lot of work with big rigs I think.

Wolfpack Speed
09-05-2007, 11:05 PM
John Scott. Did a lot of work with big rigs I think.yeah, he's not next door anymore...his brother still is though....they new my dad who's shop was just down the street from there

2002LXSport
09-21-2007, 05:16 PM
yeah, he's not next door anymore...his brother still is though....they new my dad who's shop was just down the street from there

Engine and Machine! When I worked at Vince's Gas and Welding (now Sky Oxygen), we always took our Internationals there. There doesn't happen to be a Calypso Coral 1970 Boss 429 covered up in the back still, is there?

Wolfpack Speed
09-21-2007, 05:18 PM
Engine and Machine! When I worked at Vince's Gas and Welding (now Sky Oxygen), we always took our Internationals there. There doesn't happen to be a Calypso Coral 1970 Boss 429 covered up in the back still, is there?not anymore, been relocated!!!

SV1000s
09-21-2007, 09:25 PM
not anymore, been relocated!!!

uh-oh...the cat's out of the bag....now we know what's under covers in your shop!!!

:yes:

:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
09-21-2007, 11:46 PM
uh-oh...the cat's out of the bag....now we know what's under covers in your shop!!!

:yes:

:goodidea:
wo, wo, wo...i never said anything about that:sticktonge:

SV1000s
09-22-2007, 07:25 AM
http://www.calponycars.com/images2/70boss429.jpg

Wolfpack Speed
09-22-2007, 08:25 AM
thats awesome:goodidea: