PDA

View Full Version : got banned from pittspeed

urgonnaluz2me
09-20-2006, 05:58 PM
well i got banned from pittspeed for putting my car and bike on the site for sale because i have a shop and im not a advertiser. what a joke whitey has had a problem with me since the pinks imput.i wasnt advertising any thing to do with my shop.never said my shop name or website. just remember who started what. hope i dont get banned from steelcity for putting this on!

Sonic03snake
09-20-2006, 06:09 PM
well i got banned from pittspeed for putting my car and bike on the site for sale because i have a shop and im not a advertiser. what a joke whitey has had a problem with me since the pinks imput.i wasnt advertising any thing to do with my shop.never said my shop name or website. just remember who started what. hope i dont get banned from steelcity for putting this on!
All is good here.:goodidea: I can't remember your first name?

urgonnaluz2me
09-20-2006, 06:12 PM
my name is brian

Sonic03snake
09-20-2006, 06:13 PM
my name is brian
:goodidea: I thought so, just didn't want to get it wrong.

coralcoupe1993
09-20-2006, 06:21 PM

Its all good here! :highfive:

INSANELY CRAZY
09-20-2006, 06:45 PM
man,thats messed up... he shouldve atleast pm you to see if you were selling solo or for your shop....

Mater
09-20-2006, 08:01 PM
my name is brian

me too:highfive:

urgonnaluz2me
09-20-2006, 10:34 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
You have been warned about selling mass quanititys of shit. You own a shop and you are not an advertiser i put a car and bike for sale i did put some other parts on before and whitey said not to list them seperately he put them all togother but if you look at the site some guy has all kind of shit for sale and whitey didnt say anything.why would i advertise?im in altoona the guys know where to go up there to get the same stuff done that i do im not trying to step on anyones feet for a buck or 2.but i will say this im pissed about the whole thing. its funny down here most of us that have shops try to help each other out and it works well for all of us.i just dont understand some people.im just waiting to get back on and im tellin him what i think.in the last week ive sent 2 or 3 people to one of the advertisers on pittspeed and i always recommend them to the import guys for tuning.

Troll
09-20-2006, 11:01 PM
You should use some of the money you got from raking those Pitt Sped fools over the coals to buy your shop a digital camera. Get some pics of your chit on here and it would help you immensely. :goodidea:

Viper_ed
09-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Let's not all forget how well Whitey took care of us in looking over the site and keeping it backed up for Lou when he moved the hosting. :bananabang:

JR302GT
09-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Brian,

If you need pictures just call or e-mail. I can stop by after work and take them, then put them right on your computer while I'm there.

John

Schreib
09-20-2006, 11:29 PM
screw pittspeed

stanggrrl
09-21-2006, 07:06 AM
Let's not all forget how well Whitey took care of us in looking over the site and keeping it backed up for Lou when he moved the hosting. :bananabang:

Here here. One of the golden rules of "webmastering" or any kind of administration is backup, backup, backup. Should our site go down, I can have it reuploaded in under 15 mins.

SonofaBish
09-21-2006, 10:26 AM
eh, don't fret it man... I got banned from pittspeed for 4 months (maybe 3, i forget) for reason: NONE
I could go off for an hour bout it, but its really worthless... and i'm not going to start a war.... i've said it before, and i'll say it again - when looking for actual car knowlege or help, pittspeed has been worthless... to me atleast ... Only way i've gotten real help is to see Bryan (Mater) in person (thank you btw) or gone somewhere else... even this Mustang site has been more helpful in the past.... so don't sweat it.... good luck sellin ur stuff

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 10:59 AM
well i got to say is when i can get back on im tellin him what i think of it all, so he can ban me forever.and then atleast i will feel better.stay tuned for all the drama to unfold im sure it will be a good.

Shaggy
09-21-2006, 12:37 PM
eh, don't fret it man... I got banned from pittspeed for 4 months (maybe 3, i forget) for reason: NONE
I could go off for an hour bout it, but its really worthless... and i'm not going to start a war.... i've said it before, and i'll say it again - when looking for actual car knowlege or help, pittspeed has been worthless... to me atleast ... Only way i've gotten real help is to see Bryan (Mater) in person (thank you btw) or gone somewhere else... even this Mustang site has been more helpful in the past.... so don't sweat it.... good luck sellin ur stuff

I was wondering where yah went, Thought you moved for the new job.

Shaggy
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM

Did you even attempt to introduce yourself ?

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 12:49 PM
why would i introduce myself i did that a long time ago

OCRnotch
09-21-2006, 12:50 PM
I also have just been banned from pittspeed.. However i have been banned forever:hyper: for no apparent reason.. Well i actually probably do know why. I just don't want to say since their are some pittspeed people on here that are assholes

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 12:50 PM
now my boy got banned anyone 1 else wanna join the banned wagon.lol

Shaggy
09-21-2006, 01:16 PM
I also have just been banned from pittspeed.. However i have been banned forever:hyper: for no apparent reason.. Well i actually probably do know why. I just don't want to say since their are some pittspeed people on here that are assholes

Thiers only a handfull of PS members on here. So man up and speak.

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM
well he talked alittle shit on the pinks 240

George C
09-21-2006, 01:32 PM
so im an asshole??????

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 01:37 PM
well he didnt say any names but i will tell you one thing this is coming from me not him IF THE SHOW FITS WEAR IT!

Viper_ed
09-21-2006, 01:41 PM
so im an asshole??????

Come on Quick, I thought everyone already knew that! :hellothere:

:rollingfloorrlol:

Shaggy
09-21-2006, 01:43 PM

hahahaa we do, thats whole nother topic :sticktonge:

George C
09-21-2006, 01:47 PM
well he didnt say any names but i will tell you one thing this is coming from me not him IF THE SHOW FITS WEAR IT!

if the show??? now your worse then others. dont you mean shoe

George C
09-21-2006, 01:48 PM

yes but its only good when buddys knwo im an asshole

but saying im an asshole cause im from pittspeed is childish

George C
09-21-2006, 01:49 PM
hahahaa we do, thats whole nother topic :sticktonge:

hush your mouth little old buddy, yes another topic for sure

Sonic03snake
09-21-2006, 01:52 PM
yes but its only good when buddys knwo im an asshole

but saying im an asshole cause im from pittspeed is childish
Quick, ive said it before. I could hang out with you all day in person but when your behind the key board you are the deffinition of an asshole.:goodidea:

George C
09-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Quick, ive said it before. I could hang out with you all day in person but when your behind the key board you are the deffinition of an asshole.:goodidea:

thanks buddy!!!!!

Stangman701
09-21-2006, 01:59 PM

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
he didnt say everyone from pittspeed just some people.hell some people down here are assholes in someones eyes also.

whitey
09-21-2006, 02:09 PM

I am not sure where it ever said backups came with the hosting? If it did Lou then I surely apologize. I guess it is my fault that a company I had webhosting through pulled the plug and left town. I lost stuff, Lou lost stuff, and 1 other site I had on there lost stuff.

screw pittspeed

exactly! **** them!

Here here. One of the golden rules of "webmastering" or any kind of administration is backup, backup, backup. Should our site go down, I can have it reuploaded in under 15 mins.

lou paid me for three things. 1 the development of the graphics for the site. 2 the building of the intial site. 3 the host of the site. I am pretty sure it was clear that I would not admin the site, or do anything on the server. He had people helping him admin and the cpanel was easy enough to use.

The reason strokerlx was banned was his constant breaking of the rules. I put the advertisement rule in place to protect the people that pay to use PITTspeed.com as a tool to generate business. Rodeheaver's, JJ's, 1st Try, Hybridynamics, and Domination Chassis are all great shops that benefit dearly from pittspeed. I want to make sure they are happy and they do not have to deal with some random person stepping in and taking there biz. A rule is a rule.

Multiple PM's were set to stroker to give him fair warning. I have presented him with options to become and advertising memeber. None of my PM's have been returned. he was banned for 3 days for repeated For Sale ads. The reason him and OCRnotch were banned forever is because i thought they were one in the same. They both matched IP addresses so I thought he set up another account. That resulted in a perma ban. Now that I see they are two different people, things will be adjusted accordingly.

thats it, back to work for me. I love all the people that hate me and all the people that like me. :jump:

Killercanary
09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
I could hang out with you all day in person but when your behind the key board you are the deffinition of an asshole.:goodidea:

Man, that quote applies to so many people that post on internet boards!!! Its like a Dr. Jekle/Mr. Hyde syndrome or something. Some guys are cool as hell in person but are just plain dicks online.

Sonic03snake
09-21-2006, 02:14 PM
I should clear this up, Whitey just set the site up for me, it was me that didn't know to back it up. I just own the site, im retarded when it comes to knowing all the ins and outs. Do not blame Whitey for the loss of all the info here.:thmbsup:

I am not sure where it ever said backups came with the hosting? If it did Lou then I surely apologize. I guess it is my fault that a company I had webhosting through pulled the plug and left town. I lost stuff, Lou lost stuff, and 1 other site I had on there lost stuff.

exactly! **** them!

lou paid me for three things. 1 the development of the graphics for the site. 2 the building of the intial site. 3 the host of the site. I am pretty sure it was clear that I would not admin the site, or do anything on the server. He had people helping him admin and the cpanel was easy enough to use.

The reason strokerlx was banned was his constant breaking of the rules. I put the advertisement rule in place to protect the people that pay to use PITTspeed.com as a tool to generate business. Rodeheaver's, JJ's, 1st Try, Hybridynamics, and Domination Chassis are all great shops that benefit dearly from pittspeed. I want to make sure they are happy and they do not have to deal with some random person stepping in and taking there biz. A rule is a rule.

Multiple PM's were set to stroker to give him fair warning. I have presented him with options to become and advertising memeber. None of my PM's have been returned. he was banned for 3 days for repeated For Sale ads. The reason him and OCRnotch were banned forever is because i thought they were one in the same. They both matched IP addresses so I thought he set up another account. That resulted in a perma ban. Now that I see they are two different people, things will be adjusted accordingly.

thats it, back to work for me. I love all the people that hate me and all the people that like me. :jump:

whitey
09-21-2006, 02:15 PM
thanks lou...

here is a nice link to see what strokerlx did on pittspeed.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=393384

thats right the majority are for sale threads.

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 02:17 PM
well like a said why would i advertise dont you use your brain.i dont make sense and im not trying to step on anyone toes and never did i try to take any work from any shop that advertises on pittspeed no no no.hell when rodhevers stang went in the 9s i thought it was great but other people busted his balls and hybrid i tell local guys to go up to them they just did a black honda and i sent another dude up to them so dont tell me im trying to take work from them you are ass to even say that.

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 02:19 PM
in any threads do i say outta control racing? sorry lou!

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM
also this dosent have anything to do between whitey and lou thats not what this is about. i dont meen to get started between them.and im man enough to say im sorry if this caused any problems with you 2 guys.

whitey
09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Please reread my statement...

I put the advertisement rule in place to protect the people that pay to use PITTspeed.com as a tool to generate business.

Its a rule on the site, I am simply enforcing it. The rule was put in place to protect the advertisers of the site.

urgonnaluz2me
09-21-2006, 02:32 PM
i wasnt advertising my shop and never mentioned the name and never did i take or try to take from any of the shops from your website read the posts dont make excuses for what you did.anyone can read what i put on the stuff for sale i never once said my shop name and you did tell me to not list everything seperate put it in one thread and i thoght that was that.but the next time i posted something u just up and banned me then my son.give me a break.show me where i tried taking from any shop that advertises in your site come on show me . your in the wrong and you know it. call any of your advertisers and ask them if i ever took work from them or said anything bad about any of them.no i didnt i respect all other shop owners for being able to do what they do.its not easy dealin with the public hell i would never wanna do any work for a guy like you im sure your a nite mare do deal with becauise you think your the lord and your always right.

Killercanary
09-21-2006, 04:55 PM
not me, i am a butthole either way hahaha:rofl:

LOL! That made me laugh!!!
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Troll
09-21-2006, 05:48 PM
What compels me to keep reading this bullshit? :whocares:

Mater
09-21-2006, 05:48 PM
not me, i am a butthole either way hahaha:rofl:

x2:rofl:

lib88stang
09-21-2006, 11:27 PM
:fighting: :deadhorse:

biggb
09-22-2006, 02:19 AM
why have classified sections if people cant use them.....selling his cars ..automatically meens hes trying to put his shop out there??? i dont think so ....i think you personally tried to attack him or make a point out of him.. why would he steal buissness away from people that are on the other side of the bubble? i meen whos gonna drive here for the same thing they get there were they live. lets all meet and do some heads up racing thats always a good problem solver...

Froyd79
09-22-2006, 06:23 AM
Well if he wants to flex his keyboard muscles because he can, then he better get some bite to back up his bark, because Brian can. SCS is a good place, never was anything bad said about SCS. Might as well get it out public knowledge, on even ground, and SCS is just that no hard feelings. I mean a guy selling his personal items is asked to be a vendor or get banned? I think everyone can see its wrong, Well he was just playing Whiteys game, challenge him to a race, so what if its unfair, he is doing it because he can. Isnt that what whitey did? Because he can. Or it looks like he can dish out but cant take it. Im up for a Beaver rental. Maybe even Mason Dixon.

J-rod
09-22-2006, 10:01 AM
you got banned....let it go...was it unfair? imo yes...but lifes a bitch and then you die....dont sweat it.

ive been banned from 2 v6 sites already. i had a problem with a mod runing his mouth to me and getting attitude, then when i reply he gave me an "infraction" so i said my thing, got my lifetime ban and left. its the internet due....who cares that much.

also i agree with the jekel and hyde syndrome...its true...im like that alot.

Twin01cobra
09-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Man, that quote applies to so many people that post on internet boards!!! Its like a Dr. Jekle/Mr. Hyde syndrome or something. Some guys are cool as hell in person but are just plain dicks online.

Paul, I refer to them as internet commandos or keyboard commandos. I hang out on some of the gun sites once and a while and they are full of them.

Sonic03snake
09-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Im closing her up.