PDA

View Full Version : Crescent Twp VFD show

PaxtonShelby
09-27-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm planning on heading to this show on Sunday 9/30. It's 11am-?, so I can catch most of it before heading home to watch the Steelers pound the Cardinals at 4:00.
The show is less than 10 minutes from Robert Morris Univ in Moon.
If any of you go to the show, stop by and say hi - I'll have the '66 there.

http://www.carcruises.com/cruise_detail.asp?eid=9543

Oh - I think the show is being organized by Glen Krieger, who owns Prism Powdercoating in Hopewell. He coated headers for my Dad's '57 TBird and 94Cobra's equal lengths. He does great work and his prices are pretty good.

Hope to see some of you there.

Ron

2002LXSport
09-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Where at in Crescent? I might have to give the Vic a quick detail and head over there Sunday.

PaxtonShelby
09-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Where at in Crescent? I might have to give the Vic a quick detail and head over there Sunday.

It's in Shouse Park, which is in Crescent Twp. If you are heading down 51 and the Crescent fire hall is on your left, you make a right turn - almost straight across the street from the fire hall, then wind around and thru a short tunnel / trestle. At the top of the hill is the park / ballfield. If you need better directions, click the link above, there's a phone # for the guy running the show. I'm sure he could give you more detailed directions.

I'll be there in my '66 Mustang - hopefully I'll have time to wash it beforehand - got caught in that unforecasted downpour we had in Robinson the other day when I drove it to work...