PDA

View Full Version : Thanks - PRP Track Rental Oct 14th

stanggrrl
10-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Dan Moore and MikeyMustang have asked me to thank everyone who attended the PRP Track Rental. It was cold, but everyone seemed to get a lot of runs, a lot of guys broke personal best records and we hope everyone had a good time. :goodidea:

Also, thanks to MikeyMustang for the birthday present. I wanted him to run a trio of 9s for my birthday. It was worth the 4 day wait. :woot1: Congrats hon! Exit automatic tranny, enter Tremec. :p

Killercanary
10-15-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks to all that made this a great event. It was great to see so many old faces and meet some new ones. It was also great to see so many records get broken.

u1arunit
10-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Thanks for setting everything up for us. We had a great time!

Wolfpack Speed
10-15-2006, 01:41 AM
thank you dan and mike, everything worked out really well imo. sucks that dan didn't get to run his truck, i was looking forward to seeing it go down the track. i didn't get a chance to do much spectating or talk to many people as the car kept me pretty busy for most of the night. either way it was a great time and nice to see everyone again, congrats to everyone on the new best et's!!!

mike

Pure Stock
10-15-2006, 01:42 AM
I was just happy nobody oiled down and I got my 25$ back.:laughing:

Wolfpack Speed
10-15-2006, 01:44 AM
x2...i still cant believe prp would charge for that, shouldn't that be included in the rental price??????????

Pure Stock
10-15-2006, 01:49 AM
x2...i still cant believe prp would charge for that, shouldn't that be included in the rental price??????????

For sure!! Everytime I go to a TnT somebody doesn't only break, but drives through the 1/4 and through shutdown making me really get a good look at the rolling hills of New Alexandria:beerchug:

Wolfpack Speed
10-15-2006, 01:58 AM
For sure!! Everytime I go to a TnT somebody doesn't only break, but drives through the 1/4 and through shutdown making me really get a good look at the rolling hills of New Alexandria:beerchug:lol...good job on the car man, i love it!!!

Rio94gt
10-15-2006, 02:31 AM
Awsome time. Thanks to everyone who set it up.

2000GT
10-15-2006, 08:54 AM

That's because it was mainly Fords that ran :sticktonge:

mikeymustang
10-15-2006, 08:57 AM

Actually the cars I seen break where NOT Fords...but we where glad they came!

Mike

2000GT
10-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Actually the cars I seen break where NOT Fords...but we where glad they came!

Mike

That's what I mean, That is why you got your $25 back. If there were more Chevys, one of them would have oiled down the track.

Killercanary
10-15-2006, 10:15 AM

Mike, i thought the same thing. I have heard the owners on more than one occasion give the excuse of "that's racing" when people broke and oiled down the track resulting in only 2 runs. I wonder why they feel differently during track rental???

I bet they went through more time slip paper last night than they do on a regular T&T! LOL!

Mike (KHP)- sorry I missed you too man. I saw you run and walked over to your trailer once but I didn't see you anywhere. Hell, I only got to see Bonecrusher for like a minute when I first got there and never saw him again. I was on the tower side filming and taking pictures all night, so I didn't get to walk around and talk much with everyone.

Wolfpack Speed
10-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Mike, i thought the same thing. I have heard the owners on more than one occasion give the excuse of "that's racing" when people broke and oiled down the track resulting in only 2 runs. I wonder why they feel differently during track rental???

I bet they went through more time slip paper last night than they do on a regular T&T! LOL!

Mike (KHP)- sorry I missed you too man. I saw you run and walked over to your trailer once but I didn't see you anywhere. Hell, I only got to see Bonecrusher for like a minute when I first got there and never saw him again. I was on the tower side filming and taking pictures all night, so I didn't get to walk around and talk much with everyone.
yeah man, sorry i missed you guys. did you get any vid of my car? if you did let me know.

went9s
10-15-2006, 12:00 PM
I couldn't ruin it for everone. oh well there is always next year.

amwellls1
10-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Great time, I hope we can do it again next year.

Sonic03snake
10-15-2006, 07:02 PM
You guys shouldn't thank us for coming, we should all thank everyone who put it together!!!!!:goodidea:

stanggrrl
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
First of all, we really need to thank Dan Moore and his wife for doing most of the organizing. Unfortunately Dan had some engine issues and never got to run his truck. Dan is not a steelcitystangs.com member, but if you need parking lots sealed/paved or line striping, keep him in mind. :) Let me or mikeymustang know and we'll give you his number.

Secondly, the attendees made the racing exciting. Lots of fast cars and pretty cars.

Thirdly, thanks to Paul (killercanary) and Adam (went12s) for the videos and anyone else who generously used their cameras.

Did anyone miss the Gambler's Race? :p

Mater
10-16-2006, 07:26 AM

no power to break!:rofl: :sticktonge: :thumbsup: :jump: :)

went9s
10-16-2006, 09:53 AM
to bad most of the chevys left on a trailers:sticktonge:

BoneCrusher
10-16-2006, 12:26 PM
It was nice to see a bunch of good people again. I was only there till about 8:00. Glad to see everyone running so well. I'll be all set for all and any track rentals next year with nice white shiny teeth and healthy gums wooo hooo!!!

stanggrrl
10-16-2006, 07:14 PM
It was nice to see a bunch of good people again. I was only there till about 8:00. Glad to see everyone running so well. I'll be all set for all and any track rentals next year with nice white shiny teeth and healthy gums wooo hooo!!!

Does this mean you've given up the nicotine?! :thmbsup:

BoneCrusher
10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Does this mean you've given up the nicotine?! :thmbsup:

HAHA....NOPE! That would be like buying a fast car and never getting on it. I'm going to get my money's worth outta all this dental work.:biglaugh:

I will though NEVER miss another checkup/cleaning appointment ever again.