PDA

View Full Version : Sticker Design...

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
the top is a windshield banner and the bottom is mean't for the quarter window or wherever. many have suggested not incorporating a phone number or making the sticker so it could be cut off. what do you guys think??? i know it's kind of hard to tell when it's not on the car or just an image but i need some honest feedback. ultimately these could be any color or size. i think the smaller sticker would look good on chrome material with black lettering. im also looking into him taking my vendor banner from the site and putting that on chrome in black or just a white sticker like it is.

thanks

mike

Viper_ed
11-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I don't think the border design is a good fit with the font.

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't think the border design is a good fit with the font.actually the two images i posted are for a peel away design like the nmra windshield banner so there is no border. it just looks that way because of the black back ground...

StreetLethal
11-13-2007, 10:56 AM
actually the two images i posted are for a peel away design like the nmra windshield banner so there is no border. it just looks that way because of the black back ground...

If thats the case then I like them! And have your number on there just make sure you can cut it off in case someone doesn't want it on there.:thmbsup: Looking good bud! Terry

gmkillr
11-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Take that winshield banner, lose the modular performance part, make it in red and i'll be pimpin one!!:awsome:
Appeal to all, even without the modular performance part, the modular guys will still kick it but the pushrod guys wont.:)

billyNOTnice
11-13-2007, 11:20 AM
like it, and i'd definately put your number in there... what's the point of advertising if no one can get ahold of you :)

BoneCrusher
11-13-2007, 11:24 AM
I agree with Terry. I like the phone number but I could see some not wanting it on there just to keep the clean look. I think they look good dude, what color you go with will be the biggest thing. Chrome on black sounds pretty cool.

Slow01GT
11-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I think those look good Mike. I also like the idea of the phone number being able to be deleted if some don't like it.

scott5
11-13-2007, 01:37 PM
i like the phone number on there too.. i will sport one. especially with chrome lettering. Also i would kick off the modular part, but thats cause i have a pushrod.

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 01:57 PM
awesome feedback guys, keep it coming...thanks!!!

Viper_ed
11-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Maybe just make it say wolfpackspeed.com.

coralcoupe1993
11-13-2007, 02:49 PM
I like them.

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 04:07 PM
well guys i don't like .com stickers much, they usually don't look right! im leaning towards droping the modular ford performance off the windshield banner and adding the phone number instead. im going to keep the mfp on the quarter window stickers but im not sure if i like the arched number or not????

thanks again for the honest feedback, i appreciate it!

Stangman701
11-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Mike, in my opinion the logo that's on the website banner looks better than these. I think that would be the way to go. The one's you have here don't look bad, I just think the one that's on the banner looks better.

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Mike, in my opinion the logo that's on the website banner looks better than these. I think that would be the way to go. The one's you have here don't look bad, I just think the one that's on the banner looks better.
i totally agree but the problem is it would be too detailed of a sticker. it was fine for the front bump on my car because of the size but the hairs, points etc on the head peel up when you clean your window etc on the smaller sticker. i would like to use the banner on this site for a chrome quarter windcow sticker like the SCS stickers that everyone keeps bitching to lou about!!!:twothumbsup:

SV1000s
11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
i totally agree but the problem is it would be too detailed of a sticker. it was fine for the front bump on my car because of the size but the hairs, points etc on the head peel up when you clean your window etc on the smaller sticker. i would like to use the banner on this site for a chrome quarter windcow sticker like the SCS stickers that everyone keeps bitching to lou about!!!:twothumbsup:

What about if you made the windshield banner like the logo at the bottom of your web page rather than the top up the web page. The wolf is bigger and thus the eyes wouldn't peel as easily (in theory).

http://www.wolfpackspeed.com/images/806_sidelogo.jpg

Viper_ed
11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
well guys i don't like .com stickers much, they usually don't look right!

They are however easier for people to remember and look up later to contact you. That's what you want! Much easier than remembering a phone number. :goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 05:58 PM
What about if you made the windshield banner like the logo at the bottom of your web page rather than the top up the web page. The wolf is bigger and thus the eyes wouldn't peel as easily (in theory).

http://www.wolfpackspeed.com/images/806_sidelogo.jpgthis is the current quarter window sticker that is on my truck and customer cars. i had the very same sticker but much larger on the back window of the car...same thing, detail peel up. unless it's an actual sticker, im trying to lose the head for peel away stuff.

Wolfpack Speed
11-13-2007, 06:01 PM
They are however easier for people to remember and look up later to contact you. That's what you want! Much easier than remembering a phone number. :goodidea:i agree totally but no matter what, looks will be the deciding factor if it goes on a customers car or not. no matter how much i like a shop or the work they do, if their sticker looks stupid it's not going on my ride!!! any suggestions for a .com????

SVTGT
11-13-2007, 06:26 PM
i like them mike. they look good and ide keep the number

One Sweet Day
11-13-2007, 07:39 PM
i agree totally but no matter what, looks will be the deciding factor if it goes on a customers car or not. no matter how much i like a shop or the work they do, if their sticker looks stupid it's not going on my ride!!! any suggestions for a .com????
imo. I would put the website in under wolfpack speed like in the first one...keep the letters a little smaller, but it will be much easier to remember and I think it looks a little better than the numbers.

gmkillr
11-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Im sure if people see the sticker they will more than likely google "Wolfpack Speed" and you site should come up and then they have access to your phone # and address. I seriously doubt that anybody could read the phone # as your driving by, but they will remember the name. I remember the last time I was at Norwalk there was a few cars there with "Akron Horsepower"
stickers on the cars and that the only things I remembered about them. They all ran pretty fast too, so that makes me think that Akron Horsepower has there s**t together. So make sure you only give these stickers out to cars that you would want associated with your shop. Or next thing you know there will be a neon w/ a 7 foot wing and fart can pimping a Wolfpack Speed sticker.:laughing: But knowing you, that would never happen!!:awsome:

Wolfpack Speed
11-14-2007, 05:39 PM
well i spent a good part of today making phone calls, i met with a few local places and im still waiting to here back from my ohio guy. ultimately it's going to come down to having certain things made by different people. i got a decent price on a windshield banner but he wanted 3X as much for a smaller quarter window sticker...go figure:rolleyes: i'll keep you guys posted and will get some stuff put together asap. i appreciate everyones feedback, any other suggestions would still be appreciated!

thanks

mike