PDA

View Full Version : Cecil county 12/08/07?

Jivepepper
12-03-2007, 04:54 AM
My wife and I are heading down Friday afternoon for their Saturday TnT. We are getting a room close buy and plan on getting up early because the track opens at 8am. Racing is from 9-4.

I doubt anyone else is going. but I thought I would throw this out here. I have never been there before, and I'm looking forward to it.

scott5
12-03-2007, 06:40 AM
yup, i will be at the xmas party..... make sure you get some good vids

Jivepepper
12-03-2007, 06:45 AM
yup, i will be at the xmas party..... make sure you get some good vids

Is that the at same time? Opps sorry! I have no cam.:o Except my cell fun and that's useless.

Killercanary
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
The crystal inn is very close to the track, and there is a beer/liquor store across the street from it! :) Good luck!

I'd avoid going across 95 if I were you as there is a hefty toll at a bridge right before you get to the track.

cam303
12-03-2007, 08:30 PM
There is a best western that is really close to the track. Avoid the motel 6 in Elkton unless you like pimps and ho's.......LOL

Jivepepper
12-03-2007, 10:46 PM
The crystal inn is very close to the track, and there is a beer/liquor store across the street from it! :) Good luck!

I'd avoid going across 95 if I were you as there is a hefty toll at a bridge right before you get to the track.

Thanks! I hope I make it home in one peice. Isn't the toll like 3 bucks for 2 axels right after the tunnels, when going to the track? Or is there more that I'm unaware off?

I hope it isn't the Cyrstal Meth inn lol. How much are their rates? Is there a bunch of homies out front drinking 40's? Do you rember their rates?

I was planning on staying at the hotel 8

There is a best western that is really close to the track. Avoid the motel 6 in Elkton unless you like pimps and ho's.......LOL

My wife likes ho's but none for me lol. J/k.

I think my mother, and I just stayed at that Best Western recently. Is it also a conference, and travel center just past the tunnels on 95? It was about a 100 after taxes, but the rooms where nice, and free breakfast was decent.

She has just started going to the transplant center at John Hopkins, They found a mass on here liver about 2 months ago. Also the hotel offers a free service to the hospital. That's why she choose there.

351SVT
12-04-2007, 12:34 PM

I hear those amarillo f250's have a nice comfortable back seat. Maybe you can borrow one and sleep in the truck! :slaphappy: