PDA

View Full Version : couple updates...

Wolfpack Speed
01-27-2008, 12:39 AM
we are slowly but surely starting to become parts dealers in order to provide better service and pricing for our customers. in addition to http://www.uprproducts.com we just got rolling with http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com last week. vortech is going to be sending up some stickers and t-shirts next week, as always they are first come first serve! we will also be installing a vortech kit on an automatic v6 s197 car in the next few weeks, man what a sleeper!!! as long as the customer doesn't mind, i'll be sure to post up some pics of the install:awsome: within the next week or so we will will have a credit card machine on site to accept all major credit cards. up to this point paypal online was our only method of excepting credit card payments. anyways, nothing major...just wanted to throw that stuff out there:twothumbsup:

yeahloh95
01-27-2008, 12:45 AM
great i'l be in touch i need a fox discharge pipe .:awsome:

gmkillr
01-27-2008, 12:45 AM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing1:

fastfox91
01-27-2008, 12:57 AM
let me know if u get any big size vortech shirts atleast 2x or bigger and i can throw some cash your way

SonofaBish
01-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Sweet man... i'll be sure to stop down and see how things are going next week sometime! Maybe even with something of my own to show off :)

shawnsvtcobra
01-27-2008, 07:21 AM
How ya been Mike.congrats on the vortech dealership.

Mater
01-27-2008, 08:01 AM
congrats

2000GT
01-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Awesome Mike! It sounds like things are going well there. I am glad I stopped in the other day. Your shop is incredible! Keep up the good work!

J-rod
01-27-2008, 10:25 AM
congrats. your shop looks amazingly clean and productive.

you got a good thing going there :goodidea:

scott5
01-27-2008, 10:36 AM
congrats man

mineralrob
01-27-2008, 11:20 AM
:goodidea:

Troll
01-27-2008, 11:23 AM
congrats Mike! where are you going to get those s/c cars tuned?

as soon as somebody can dyno-tune a car within 50 miles of me, I'll seriously consider a s/c !!!

edit: not ASAP in Gibsonia !!!

2002LXSport
01-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Does Vortec make a kit for the Crown Vics? If you let me take that Z06 as a loaner, I'll let you engineer a t-trim w/ intercooler onto my Vic!

BoneCrusher
01-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Keep it up holmes!

This place is quicky becoming THE place to go in and around the Pittsburgh area.

wick
01-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Thats great Mike. I need a UPR egr delete plate. Now that you are a UPR dealer, can you get it for me?

gmkillr
01-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Keep it up holmes!

This place is quicky becoming THE place to go in and around the Pittsburgh area.

I agree, Mikes shop is the best around!!!:yes:

Wolfpack Speed
01-27-2008, 05:06 PM
wow, thanks so much for the kind words everyone!!! we have been working our tails off and have made many sacrifices to make this adventure work! i think the overwhelmingly positive feedback is a very good sign that we are doing things the right way!!! with that said, any and all feedback is welcome and is very much appreciated! for parts, please send me an email with a part # and I'll get you a price asap! as far as tuning goes application dictates how we provide the service, get in touch with me for further details. for anyone that didn't already know, we do offer vehicle pick up and return delivery. doesn't matter where or why, we run cars all over the place:awsome:

SV1000s
01-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Great shop and great guy!

v6mustang01
01-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Congrats!!!:awsome: You'll have to keep us posted on how the v6 handles the supercharger....its not in my budget right now....but id love to see what one would do for it!

Wolfpack Speed
01-28-2008, 12:13 AM
Hey everyone, I wanted to take a quick minute to elaborate on something I posted earlier...to eliminate any confusion. When I said we are becoming dealers for different company's, I failed to make it clear that we only resale parts to our customers who are having us handle the installation. We are a complete installation facility, not a retail parts store...http://www.laurelmountainmustang.com has this covered pretty well! While many of our customers prefer to supply us with their own parts, we do get quite few customers that leave this up to us. In order to keep things cost effective for those customers we have numerous local accounts at various stores and dealerships. Now we are reaching out to the major aftermarket manufacturers and we hope to be on board with as many as possible in the very near future! Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks

Mike

racefan
01-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Hey Marine!!!!!!!! Save me a couple x-large shirts for show and shine days:awsome:

stieny
01-28-2008, 12:31 PM
The shop is really coming along well. Congrats. Wish I still had my car so I could have you do some work to it.

shawnsvtcobra
01-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Good for you Mike, gald to see it all coming together for you.

94Cobra
01-28-2008, 09:56 PM
for anyone that didn't already know, we do offer vehicle pick up and return delivery. doesn't matter where or why, we run cars all over the place:awsome:

I assume that you could shuttle me and/or my car to/from FedEx Ground off of Montour Run when I am ready to get my work done. I'm not too far away from your shop.

Wolfpack Speed
01-28-2008, 10:15 PM
I assume that you could shuttle me and/or my car to/from FedEx Ground off of Montour Run when I am ready to get my work done. I'm not too far away from your shop.we have a box trailer that we use to pic up and return customers cars, take them to and from the dyno tuner etc. with the cost of fuel the service isn't cheap but it is very convenient for the customer that doesn't mind paying! sounds like you just need a ride to work after you drop off the car, we have done this for customers before...just depends on what is going on that day, we'll work something out:awsome:

thanks guys!

gmkillr
01-29-2008, 05:35 AM
we have a box trailer that we use to pic up and return customers cars, take them to and from the dyno tuner etc. with the cost of fuel the service isn't cheap but it is very convenient for the customer that doesn't mind paying! sounds like you just need a ride to work after you drop off the car, we have done this for customers before...just depends on what is going on that day, we'll work something out:awsome:

thanks guys!

Mike's droped me off at work / picked me up from work on a few occasions.
Thanks again buddy!!!:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
01-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Mike's droped me off at work / picked me up from work on a few occasions.
Thanks again buddy!!!:goodidea:
no problem dude:awsome: