PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Ratt Fink.

Sonic03snake
11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
It was good seeing you out at the SEMA show, sorry we didn't get to talk much. You were too busy with the ladies, LOL.

Rio94gt
11-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Nice.

shawnsvtcobra
11-06-2006, 01:35 AM
HHAHA JAMES, DID YOU SEE THIS YET????

Mater
11-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Jenns always with the rats!:bouncy:

Ratt Fink
11-08-2006, 11:16 PM
That guy is an imposter. I can't believe you guys fell for that get-up ?!!

The good part is, he has now been taken into custody at county jail:

Ratt Fink
11-08-2006, 11:20 PM
I wasn't able to go to the big SEMA shindig because, and I figured you guys KNEW, I was out on the campaign trail running for office. Lemme guess... I wound up losing because you guys didn't do the write-in thing properly, right ?

Ratt Fink
11-08-2006, 11:26 PM
WTF... somebody PM'd me and said there wasn't a presidential race ? Well, there MUST have been, because my wife told me I needed to go out on the campaign trail a month ago.

shawnsvtcobra
11-09-2006, 12:16 AM
Ah James we will vote you in.

Sonic03snake
11-09-2006, 10:22 AM
WTF... somebody PM'd me and said there wasn't a presidential race ? Well, there MUST have been, because my wife told me I needed to go out on the campaign trail a month ago.
LOL, I thought something was fishy.:biglaugh:

stanggrrl
11-09-2006, 09:00 PM

Are you sure she didn't say "camping trail"? ;)

You run for president, and I'll put that sonicblue bumper sticker on my ...well... "bumper". :D

What's your platform? Cheap 94 octane, free 5w20, and no speed limits on the highways? :awsome:

Ratt Fink
11-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Are you sure she didn't say "camping trail"? ;)

You run for president, and I'll put that sonicblue bumper sticker on my ...well... "bumper". :D

What's your platform? Cheap 94 octane, free 5w20, and no speed limits on the highways? :awsome:

I think she mighta jis been tryin ta git me outta the house ?! I heard there was an election, so I figured it was a good time to run for president.

Weeeelll, uuhmm, about the stickers I have. They're all just those little round stickon ones. You might draw a crowd with those on your bumpers. :innocent: :o

Like my banner says: "A hot rod in every garage!" Of course, as you say, I would have the rich oil companies pumping us some cheap 104 octane :thmbsup: And, the current CEOs would be filling up your gas tank, checking your tires and oil, and washing your windshield, too ! Yep, we would come up with a brand new idea, maybe call them "service stations". Whatchathink ?!

stanggrrl
11-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Like my banner says: "A hot rod in every garage!" Of course, as you say, I would have the rich oil companies pumping us some cheap 104 octane :thmbsup: And, the current CEOs would be filling up your gas tank, checking your tires and oil, and washing your windshield, too ! Yep, we would come up with a brand new idea, maybe call them "service stations". Whatchathink ?!

What a concept! Put "service" back into "service station". I don't think I've used a full service (if you can find one) since I've owned a car! However, I love the smell of 89 octane in the morning. Not a good idea to get it into your coffee though... :veryhappy:

I wanna see these oil co. execs filling up my tank, washing my windshield, and checking my oil wearing nothing but a smile and a Chippendale's outfit.

Then again...maybe there is a reason why they wear those monkey suits. :laughing: