PDA

View Full Version : redfire vert

Wolfpack Speed
03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
came in for a new exhaust, motive 4.10's and a tune. i have many people ask me if the other brand gears are noiser, these are no better no worse than the ford gears imo...cheaper too! few quick pics:goodidea:

gmkillr
03-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Nice Mike!! Looks good, I bet those 4.10's woke that auto up!

Cleanest shop in the Tri-state area goes to..................

WOLFPACK SPEED

I've never seen this shop dirty and i've been there probably 30-40 different times. Just goes to show what kind of attention to detail Mike has.

BTW, how much are Motive gears anyway? Arent the FMS gears around $180-190 now?

Wolfpack Speed
03-11-2008, 06:36 PM
between the tune and gears it's a whole different car, tranny shifts much better imo. summit has the motives for $180, ford $200 and summit brand for $126. i never asked who makes the gears for summit, anyone know??? thanks man!!!

mineralrob
03-11-2008, 07:01 PM
looking good. I've heard so many diffrent stories about gears,lol. I heard that motive makes fords gears etc but i dunno.

J-rod
03-11-2008, 07:02 PM
:goodidea:

2001GTTT
03-11-2008, 07:11 PM
lookin good mike :highfive:

Troll
03-11-2008, 08:37 PM
that thing looks clean underneath. I always had the opinion that the 3.90 was a good gear for the 2V and if you're going Motive that'd be the size to get since Ford don't make that size. just my stupid gear mumbo jumbo.

Those seats at your shop always reminds me of this: :perfect10:

It looks like peeps should be sitting there judging and criticizing your work as the day goes by. :rofl::rofl:

gmkillr
03-11-2008, 08:50 PM

It looks like peeps should be sitting there judging and criticizing your work as the day goes by. :rofl::rofl:

Thats where I eat my lunch when I stop down there....:D

Wolfpack Speed
03-11-2008, 08:52 PM
looking good. I've heard so many diffrent stories about gears,lol. I heard that motive makes fords gears etc but i dunno.
from what i understand motive makes some of the ford gears. im wondering who makes the rest??? many manufactureres don't make a lot of there parts so Im kind of curious...anybody???

Wolfpack Speed
03-11-2008, 08:53 PM
lookin good mike :highfive:thanks Clark:awsome:

Wolfpack Speed
03-11-2008, 08:55 PM
that thing looks clean underneath. I always had the opinion that the 3.90 was a good gear for the 2V and if you're going Motive that'd be the size to get since Ford don't make that size. just my stupid gear mumbo jumbo.

It looks like peeps should be sitting there judging and criticizing your work as the day goes by. :rofl::rofl:the car was bone stock with 26K on the clock when it showed up...so it's pretty clean! i don't like anything less than a 4.10 personally, don't fear the gear!!!!

the chairs are where we sit when the girls come to play:hyper:

redfire vert
03-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Mike, Thanks for posting the pictures of my car. I'm thrilled with the work you have done. I just wish the weather would break soon!

To all other members, thanks for the compliments on "my new ride" - with 4:10s it sure ain't like it was before. Mike also installed a Mac catless prochamber and Mac catback exhaust - he's a MAC dealer now and I believe I may be one of his first Mac customers. The gears combined with the exhaust is way cool. IMO, Ford should have built it this way in the first place...

In short, for those of you who haven't met Mike in person or visted Wolfpack Speed, Mike knows his stuff and is a perfectionist through and through. I'm sporting the 'Wolfpack Speed' name across my windshield because I believe in what he does and I wish him and his shop much success. In my opinion, Wolfpack Speed isn't just the name of Mike's business, it's an attitude and a passion. Stop by for a visit and I believe you wil feel the same way...

gmkillr
03-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Mike, Thanks for posting the pictures of my car. I'm thrilled with the work you have done. I just wish the weather would break soon!

To all other members, thanks for the compliments on "my new ride" - with 4:10s it sure ain't like it was before. Mike also installed a Mac catless prochamber and Mac catback exhaust - he's a MAC dealer now and I believe I may be one of his first Mac customers. The gears combined with the exhaust is way cool. IMO, Ford should have built it this way in the first place...

In short, for those of you who haven't met Mike in person or visted Wolfpack Speed, Mike knows his stuff and is a perfectionist through and through. I'm sporting the 'Wolfpack Speed' name across my windshield because I believe in what he does and I wish him and his shop much success. In my opinion, Wolfpack Speed isn't just the name of Mike's business, it's an attitude and a passion. Stop by for a visit and I believe you wil feel the same way...

Thats cool!! Another happy customer! Plan on doing any drag racing this year?

BoneCrusher
03-14-2008, 09:20 PM

Amen brother I couldn't have said it any better.:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
03-14-2008, 09:31 PM

In short, for those of you who haven't met Mike in person or visted Wolfpack Speed, Mike knows his stuff and is a perfectionist through and through. I'm sporting the 'Wolfpack Speed' name across my windshield because I believe in what he does and I wish him and his shop much success. In my opinion, Wolfpack Speed isn't just the name of Mike's business, it's an attitude and a passion. Stop by for a visit and I believe you wil feel the same way...thanks so much Jim, im glad you are happy and i really appreciate your business!!!

Rodeheaver's
03-14-2008, 10:05 PM

That is so awesome to hear a customer say that about you and your buis... Mike you are doing a number one job!!! I am SO glad to see another performance shop that can be trusted, there are so many rip offs out there, like we all have seen on this very board.. SO keep it up man i hope to keep a good working relationship with you for years to come!!!:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
03-14-2008, 10:19 PM
That is so awesome to hear a customer say that about you and your buis... Mike you are doing a number one job!!! I am SO glad to see another performance shop that can be trusted, there are so many rip offs out there, like we all have seen on this very board.. SO keep it up man i hope to keep a good working relationship with you for years to come!!!:goodidea:thanks Tim, i feel the same way:goodidea:

coralcoupe1993
03-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Very nice! Mike will be doing my 4:10s as soon as I can get out of my office.

Mike will be putting 4:10s in my coupe and taking the 3:73s from the coupe and putting them in the purple GT.

It is nice being able to trust a shop and its owner.

Class act Mike! :thmbsup:

Wolfpack Speed
03-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Very nice! Mike will be doing my 4:10s as soon as I can get out of my office.

Mike will be putting 4:10s in my coupe and taking the 3:73s from the coupe and putting them in the purple GT.

It is nice being able to trust a shop and its owner.

Class act Mike! :thmbsup:thanks man!!! i've been wondering whats up, haven't seen you in a while!!! stop down when you get some time:twothumbsup:

coralcoupe1993
03-25-2008, 06:44 PM
thanks man!!! i've been wondering whats up, haven't seen you in a while!!! stop down when you get some time:twothumbsup:

Yup....just slammed as heck!

Wolfpack Speed
03-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Yup....just slammed as heck!me too brother, i feel your pain:D

scott5
03-26-2008, 10:10 AM
looks good mike

Wolfpack Speed
03-26-2008, 12:27 PM
looks good mikethanks man!!!