PDA

View Full Version : cj pony track rental may 10th 5-8

fastfox91
04-07-2008, 12:36 PM
cj pony will be having a track rental at beaver springs dragway on may 10th from 5-8pm, ive been to many of there track rentals at beaver and if u want to make 5 passes u can and if u want to make 20 passes u can. there will be a bunch of us from huntingdon going probably 10 or more from here as long as all goes as planned. so if anyone wanted to get a race off this would be a great day.

Hawkeye
04-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Wheres Beaver Springs Dragway? Directions?

Killercanary
04-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Will they actually prep the track? I've raced at a lot of the local tracks (PRP, Mason, Cecil, and Englishtown) and I've never raced at Beaver because every time I've been there they didn't do anything to prep the track. I've seen stock cars light up the tires on the 1-2 shift the conditions were so horrible. I have only been there on track rental days though too. If they prep it maybe my dad and I will come out, assuming mine is put back together by that point.

PaxtonShelby
04-07-2008, 02:37 PM
it's a pretty good haul for those of us in the 'burgh

but ya gotta love open track days!! :goodidea:

http://www.beaversprings.com/contact.html

From Pittsburgh / Ohio area:
PA Turnpike East to exit 180, Fort Littleton.
US-522 North to Beaver Springs.
PA-235 North to the track.

http://www.beaversprings.com/images/map.gif

phillysrt4
04-07-2008, 04:34 PM
how much is it and is there a number of cars maximum?

fastfox91
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
no max cars as far as i have ever seen and its 35 dollars

billyNOTnice
04-07-2008, 05:10 PM
I'll be there for some more photo ops

phillysrt4
04-08-2008, 01:36 PM
no max cars as far as i have ever seen and its 35 dollars

Im confused... if there are no max cars and its priced at or more than a TnT, why is it a "track day" and not just another TnT?

fastfox91
04-08-2008, 04:13 PM
cj pony is renting the track, so basically it is alot like a test and tune, there is no bracket racing, i posted this to get anyone on here who wanted to get some runs off at a track that is central to the state, in another thread it was mentioned that they wanted to run at a track and not on the street so here is there chance.

phillysrt4
04-09-2008, 07:47 AM
cj pony is renting the track, so basically it is alot like a test and tune, there is no bracket racing, i posted this to get anyone on here who wanted to get some runs off at a track that is central to the state, in another thread it was mentioned that they wanted to run at a track and not on the street so here is there chance.

ahhhh.... okay.