PDA

View Full Version : GT Cobra...

Wolfpack Speed
04-19-2008, 09:43 AM
We have a customer with new edge gt that has a complete 03 cobra power train. Car is a total sleeper and needed the pumpkin overhauled. New bearings, races, seals, 3.73's and a new trac-lok. Been getting yelled at for not posting up pictures, been super busy at the shop but here are some quick pics:goodidea:

gmkillr
04-19-2008, 10:39 AM
You didn't use that ice tea for the differential fluid again did you?:laughing:

Wolfpack Speed
04-19-2008, 11:53 AM
You didn't use that ice tea for the differential fluid again did you?:laughing:
:sticktonge:

GOT SVT
04-19-2008, 12:25 PM
who cares about the pumpkin

lets see the car :thmbsup:

Wolfpack Speed
04-19-2008, 01:55 PM
oh damn, car just left! it's not a picture perfect car, the customer will tell you the same thing which makes it even more of a sleeper:twothumbsup:

SonofaBish
04-19-2008, 02:14 PM
I was just up by ur place today on the bike and the car Mike... if i'd have known you were there, i'd have stopped... didnt think you worked on saturdays.... o well.....

SV1000s
04-19-2008, 02:17 PM
I was just up by ur place today on the bike and the car Mike... if i'd have known you were there, i'd have stopped... didnt think you worked on saturdays.... o well.....

If the blue superduty is there..chances are Mike is too

thought I saw an R1 drive by a couple hours ago.........

SonofaBish
04-19-2008, 02:21 PM
where you located at? I came through robinson right around noon

Wolfpack Speed
04-19-2008, 04:54 PM
i have not had a day off in 3 weeks, wish i was on my bike today:rolleyes:

wick
04-19-2008, 08:37 PM
What kind on hours do you work down there Mike? Every time I drive by the shops closed up.

SV1000s
04-20-2008, 08:18 PM
If the blue superduty is there..chances are Mike is too

thought I saw an R1 drive by a couple hours ago.........

I live about a 1/3 mile past Wolfpack towards Carnegie....on campbells run

Wolfpack Speed
04-20-2008, 09:57 PM
What kind on hours do you work down there Mike? Every time I drive by the shops closed up.I work all kinds of hours Rob, half of the time I am there turning wrenches before most people are out of bed. Just about all of our work is by appointment only so when the work is done for the day, I go home. Either way you cant tell from driving by if the shop is open or not...

wick
04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I work all kinds of hours Rob, half of the time I am there turning wrenches before most people are out of bed. Just about all of our work is by appointment only so when the work is done for the day, I go home. Either way you cant tell from driving by if the shop is open or not...

HAHHA Gotcha man. I just look for the SD sitting out or an open door. If I see ya on my way out in the morning at 5:30-6:00, I'll bring a coffee and say hi. :goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
04-22-2008, 07:28 AM
HAHHA Gotcha man. I just look for the SD sitting out or an open door. If I see ya on my way out in the morning at 5:30-6:00, I'll bring a coffee and say hi. :goodidea:Sometimes the SD is here but I am not, sometimes I am here but the SD isn't etc... Save the visit for the weekend, I come in early to get my work done:goodidea:

wick
04-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Sometimes the SD is here but I am not, sometimes I am here but the SD isn't etc... Save the visit for the weekend, I come in early to get my work done:goodidea:

Can do. I gotta talk to you about a trailer trip anyways.