PDA

View Full Version : Nice Fox Completed!!!

Wolfpack Speed
04-22-2008, 11:44 AM
We finished up the car a while ago but I have been super busy and forgot to take pictures. The customer stopped in with the car today and we snapped a couple quick ones! Still needs tuned and cleaned up a bit but all is well:thmbsup:

thehill63
04-22-2008, 11:54 AM
nice :thumbsup:

mineralrob
04-22-2008, 12:37 PM
looks real good.i always like red on foxes:goodidea:

White5.0
04-22-2008, 02:33 PM
niiiiiiiiice

mike5oh_93
04-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I took my car to WOLFPACK to get all the work done about two months ago. When I took it there I was a little overwhelmed with all the "stuff" I was reading. Mike took the time to walk me through everything from the rear end, tranny, engine, and everything else that needed done. I think the best thing about taking your car to WOLFPACK is the fact that Mike will not let you just walk in and say,"put this and that on" when he knows that is the wrong thing to do and will explain why you should not do it. I know there have been posts on here for other shops, but I have been around alot of car shops. WOLFPACK Speed is by far the most professional and CLEAN shop I have ever been to. For anyone on here that is considering having your "sports" car worked on, if you live from West Virginia, Ohio, and PA, THIS is the shop to go to!! If anyone wants to "pm" me to ask questions, please feel free to do so. WOLFPACK Speed is the "connection" in performance shop business. :goodidea::thmbsup::thumbsup:

Oh, and by the way thanks Mike! :jump:

HidalgoGT
04-22-2008, 05:25 PM
:twothumbsup:Your car does look pretty sweet. Was good to meet ya as well. So, did ya get a talkn to about the A/C after ya left? lol

Wolfpack Speed
04-22-2008, 05:55 PM
I took my car to WOLFPACK to get all the work done about two months ago. When I took it there I was a little overwhelmed with all the "stuff" I was reading. Mike took the time to walk me through everything from the rear end, tranny, engine, and everything else that needed done. I think the best thing about taking your car to WOLFPACK is the fact that Mike will not let you just walk in and say,"put this and that on" when he knows that is the wrong thing to do and will explain why you should not do it. I know there have been posts on here for other shops, but I have been around alot of car shops. WOLFPACK Speed is by far the most professional and CLEAN shop I have ever been to. For anyone on here that is considering having your "sports" car worked on, if you live from West Virginia, Ohio, and PA, THIS is the shop to go to!! If anyone wants to "pm" me to ask questions, please feel free to do so. WOLFPACK Speed is the "connection" in performance shop business. :goodidea::thmbsup::thumbsup:

Oh, and by the way thanks Mike! :jump:WOW dude, thanks so much! I really appreciate your business and look forward to the other upgrades you have planned! Good luck with the dyno tuning, make sure you let me know how it goes. Any questions or problems, you know what to do! Give me a ring when you have some time for wings, suds and spuds:beerchug:

Hawkeye
04-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Yo Mike....where am I at on that "list"? Got my boxes and arms should be showing tomorrow.

97svt
04-22-2008, 07:03 PM
never got a chance to stop up yet but cant wait to bring my car up to you, it looks like you do awesome work.

gmkillr
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Thats a very nice car bud!
Yes, Mike does doe awesome work!
Everything he does is top notch, you don't have to worry about him taking shortcuts or butchering your ride up. He will do things 100% correct or not at all. If your anal about your ride then Mike is the guy to go to. My car is there now having another round of mods thrown at it as we speak.:goodidea:

sutyak
04-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Nice job Mike!

Wolfpack Speed
04-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Yo Mike....where am I at on that "list"? Got my boxes and arms should be showing tomorrow.Off the top of my head, next week???? Ring me tomorrow at the shop:goodidea:

thanks everyone!!!

no1fordgirl
04-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Beautiful!! :pinkthumb:

mike5oh_93
05-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Traveled to SGS Automotive today and had the car dynoed!! The car is stock block with trick flow kit, 30 lb injectors, 75mm TB, 75 Mass air meter, 1 5/8 equal length, h-pipe, 3:73's. Alot of work done to the rear end to make it stable. The staff at SGS was great. This was my first ime ever experiencing a dyno tune, so it was pretty cool! I shot a little video of the last pull and the numbers were 302 HP, and 316 Torque. I was happy with the numbers, until next spring when I travel out there with the supercharger!!!!! Gotta build the foundation,,, so Big DADDY Mike at WOLFPACK SPEED says!!! Thanks again to MIke. Here is the link if interested in watching the pull!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUiP2oDX-Hk

HidalgoGT
05-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Nice numbers sounds good too. Hopefuly i can get a vid of my car when I finally get it together.

Troll
05-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Dave knows his shit, doesn't he? Car sounds healthy. What RPM are you getting those peak hp/tq numbers with the 5.0? just curious. :awsome:

That's a fun TP ride back when you know the tune is nice and safe, huh?

Wolfpack Speed
05-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Traveled to SGS Automotive today and had the car dynoed!! The car is stock block with trick flow kit, 30 lb injectors, 75mm TB, 75 Mass air meter, 1 5/8 equal length, h-pipe, 3:73's. Alot of work done to the rear end to make it stable. The staff at SGS was great. This was my first ime ever experiencing a dyno tune, so it was pretty cool! I shot a little video of the last pull and the numbers were 302 HP, and 316 Torque. I was happy with the numbers, until next spring when I travel out there with the supercharger!!!!! Gotta build the foundation,,, so Big DADDY Mike at WOLFPACK SPEED says!!! Thanks again to MIke. Here is the link if interested in watching the pull!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUiP2oDX-Hkawesome dude, sweet vid!!! glad everything turned out good! best of luck with the car, see you soon:twothumbsup:

gmkillr
05-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Good #'s bud!
Post up the dyno sheet when you get a chance.:goodidea: