PDA

View Full Version : Another great wolfpack experience!

MBH
05-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Mike is absolutely a dream come true for us guys who really care about their cars. I honestly feel like I could ramble off a few hundred things about his shop, but for those of you who have seen it... you know what I'm talking about! :thmbsup:

His shop is clean as hell, he's the type of guy that runs a tight shop. There is a place for everything, and everything is in its place. I'm a huge neat freak when it comes to cars, and his shop made me nothing but comfortable to be in. Its roomy and there is absolutely nothing that I felt nervous about when I had my car at the shop. Some places I've been around and seen pictures of seem to be a bit of a cluster **** when it comes to their organization, but Mike really has his act together and then some.

I had some full length subframe connectors installed at his shop yesterday and I gotta hand it to him, the guy can weld and he kept my car clean as hell even though I wanted him to paint the subframes after he had installed them. No overspray or anything, and my car is pretty Fing clean underneith (been driven though the rain twice in its life, with only 10,809 miles when I brought it in and when it left).

I also got to take a look at Nate's car up close which was pretty cool, I can't believe how big those rear tires are on it... 315 BFG's. I brought my camera but I just wandered around looking at stuff when I was there... couldn't help it!!

Mike also helped me out and fixed one of my f-ups... I was talking to him about some of my shifting woes and he knew what was up right off the bat just by my description, fixed my maladjusted clutch quadrant and now my car is not only easier to drive smoothly... but I don't have to shift at WOT to get it into the next gear.

Both yesterday and today were truly a good experience on all accounts. You can't bribe some people to give you customer service like Mike does! I've spent close to 4k on this car since december, and yesterday was the first time I've felt like I got my moneys worth... and all I did was put subframes on the car.

If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm going to be extremely hard pressed to let anybody else even touch my car. Honestly, I'd suggest that you guys give him a shot, I can guarantee you'll be impressed. I know I was and I'm the worst type of customer hahaha.

Thanks again for all your help Mike!!

BoneCrusher
05-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Mike is absolutely a dream come true for us guys who really care about their cars.

This is the truth!!! I can't wait to get my next stang and drop it off there and just say "go to town dude".

Wolfpack Speed
05-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Mike is absolutely a dream come true for us guys who really care about their cars. I honestly feel like I could ramble off a few hundred things about his shop, but for those of you who have seen it... you know what I'm talking about! :thmbsup:

His shop is clean as hell, he's the type of guy that runs a tight shop. There is a place for everything, and everything is in its place. I'm a huge neat freak when it comes to cars, and his shop made me nothing but comfortable to be in. Its roomy and there is absolutely nothing that I felt nervous about when I had my car at the shop. Some places I've been around and seen pictures of seem to be a bit of a cluster **** when it comes to their organization, but Mike really has his act together and then some.

I had some full length subframe connectors installed at his shop yesterday and I gotta hand it to him, the guy can weld and he kept my car clean as hell even though I wanted him to paint the subframes after he had installed them. No overspray or anything, and my car is pretty Fing clean underneith (been driven though the rain twice in its life, with only 10,809 miles when I brought it in and when it left).

I also got to take a look at Nate's car up close which was pretty cool, I can't believe how big those rear tires are on it... 315 BFG's. I brought my camera but I just wandered around looking at stuff when I was there... couldn't help it!!

Mike also helped me out and fixed one of my f-ups... I was talking to him about some of my shifting woes and he knew what was up right off the bat just by my description, fixed my maladjusted clutch quadrant and now my car is not only easier to drive smoothly... but I don't have to shift at WOT to get it into the next gear.

Both yesterday and today were truly a good experience on all accounts. You can't bribe some people to give you customer service like Mike does! I've spent close to 4k on this car since december, and yesterday was the first time I've felt like I got my moneys worth... and all I did was put subframes on the car.

If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm going to be extremely hard pressed to let anybody else even touch my car. Honestly, I'd suggest that you guys give him a shot, I can guarantee you'll be impressed. I know I was and I'm the worst type of customer hahaha.

Thanks again for all your help Mike!!

WOW dude, thanks so much for the kind words!!! Thank you for your business and I look forward to working with you in the future!!! How did things work out with the wheels? Glad you guys were there today or my laptop would have a hole the size of my fist throught it...just finished setting up the new one now:woot1: Stay in touch and let me know if you need anything!

Mike

NateSVT
05-23-2008, 01:05 AM
I completely agree about Mike's shop. I also took my car to him for the FLSFCs and my car is there now for a new motor and a bunch of other stuff. I'm very happy with the excellent customer service and awesome work!:thmbsup:

Bo - do you have any new pics of your car with the True Fored wheels?

mineralrob
05-23-2008, 06:07 AM
glad that ur experience was a good one. ive nothing but positive things to say about mike,his shop and his work.

MBH
05-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Mike, its easy to say good things about good people... and even easier to say them when they take care of you! Thanks for fixing my clutch!!! I can't tell you how much different of a car it is to drive now! I'll probably know if I'm going to be back in for brakes pretty soon though. Its weird, its only at high speeds that it does it, so maybe it is something with a wheel weight or something coming off. Who knows! I wouldn't mind getting some new brakes on the car, I think that would look awesome! (maybe a little better than my bank statement would look, but hey)

I completely agree about Mike's shop. I also took my car to him for the FLSFCs and my car is there now for a new motor and a bunch of other stuff. I'm very happy with the excellent customer service and awesome work!:thmbsup:

Bo - do you have any new pics of your car with the True Forged wheels?

I gotta get em on first :o
The guy that is doing my work isn't exactly much for rushing himself. Very very meticulous to say the least. He wanted me to keep my car there overnight so he could do it, but I just couldn't do that. I'm not in that type of a hurry. I'll be driving them down in an hour to see if he can't get them done by lunch today.

I'll post pics the minute I get them on though. Wanna sell me that KB when you step up to the 3.4? :hyper:

mineralrob
05-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Mike, its easy to say good things about good people... and even easier to say them when they take care of you! Thanks for fixing my clutch!!! I can't tell you how much different of a car it is to drive now! I'll probably know if I'm going to be back in for brakes pretty soon though. Its weird, its only at high speeds that it does it, so maybe it is something with a wheel weight or something coming off. Who knows! I wouldn't mind getting some new brakes on the car, I think that would look awesome! (maybe a little better than my bank statement would look, but hey)

I gotta get em on first :o
The guy that is doing my work isn't exactly much for rushing himself. Very very meticulous to say the least. He wanted me to keep my car there overnight so he could do it, but I just couldn't do that. I'm not in that type of a hurry. I'll be driving them down in an hour to see if he can't get them done by lunch today.

I'll post pics the minute I get them on though. Wanna sell me that KB when you step up to the 3.4? :hyper:

hopefully he can get them on. would love to see some pics of them:jump:

MBH
05-23-2008, 08:15 AM
hopefully he can get them on. would love to see some pics of them:jump:
lol, you and me both! I've been dying to get them on for the past month or so

Wolfpack Speed
05-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks again guys and I definitely want to see some pictures of the new wheels too!!!

MBH
05-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks again guys and I definitely want to see some pictures of the new wheels too!!!
So I called up Joe... still hasn't gotten around to the rear tires and said he'll do them this weekend, so I probably won't mount them till later in the week :o

If its ok by you, I'll just swing by the shop once I get them mounted. Right now my car is kinda an embarrassment though... I have the 18" bullets on the front and the 17" 10th anniversary wheels on the back with the original tires that came on the car 8 years ago... it is pretty fun being able to lay some tire all the way through 2nd gear just by rolling on the throttle though :rotflol:

oh and I may or may not be on google maps. I saw the camera car driving by and tried to put the window up as fast as I could when I saw it though hahaha

Wolfpack Speed
05-29-2008, 01:12 PM
So I called up Joe... still hasn't gotten around to the rear tires and said he'll do them this weekend, so I probably won't mount them till later in the week :o

If its ok by you, I'll just swing by the shop once I get them mounted. Right now my car is kinda an embarrassment though... I have the 18" bullets on the front and the 17" 10th anniversary wheels on the back with the original tires that came on the car 8 years ago... it is pretty fun being able to lay some tire all the way through 2nd gear just by rolling on the throttle though :rotflol:

oh and I may or may not be on google maps. I saw the camera car driving by and tried to put the window up as fast as I could when I saw it though hahaha
Are you serious??? Please don't tell me he still hasn't mounted and balanced all of your tires yet???

MBH
06-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Are you serious??? Please don't tell me he still hasn't mounted and balanced all of your tires yet???

Wheels are on and they look pretty cool, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to roll the fenders soon. I'll stop by sometime soon to show em to ya. I have some steelers flags for you if you want them, but I forgot to get your gift from Joe when I picked em up.
:biggringift:

Thanks again for everything Mike!

Wolfpack Speed
06-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Wheels are on and they look pretty cool, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to roll the fenders soon. I'll stop by sometime soon to show em to ya. I have some steelers flags for you if you want them, but I forgot to get your gift from Joe when I picked em up.
:biggringift:

Thanks again for everything Mike!Damn man, did you smack him for taking so long? Glad everything worked out and I look forward to checking out the new wheels! :twothumbsup:

MBH
10-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Took the car back to Mike for some simple stuff - can't say enough good things about Mike! :beerchug:

Pics of the car just hanging out in the shop, Mike probably didn't even see me take these pictures cause he was working on a customer's clean green fox off to the right. I ought to apply to be a ninja with those skills :sticktonge:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/MBH_427/1001081136.jpg
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/MBH_427/1001081136a.jpg

NateSVT
10-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Car looks good Bo! I hope it still doesn't sound like a dump truck though haha:sticktonge:

BTW Mike sorry I never got back to you about my car, my laptop broke a few weeks ago so I can't get online much. But everythings working great and I can actually turn and stop now haha. Thanks a lot for the help!:goodidea:

MBH
10-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Car looks good Bo! I hope it still doesn't sound like a dump truck though haha:sticktonge: lol ur just mad cause you'll get walked by my peterbuilt :rofl: go get your dyno tune!

Wolfpack Speed
10-02-2008, 04:00 PM
BTW Mike sorry I never got back to you about my car, my laptop broke a few weeks ago so I can't get online much. But everythings working great and I can actually turn and stop now haha. Thanks a lot for the help!:goodidea:Nice, wondering how everything was going:goodidea:

Wolfpack Speed
10-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Took the car back to Mike for some simple stuff - can't say enough good things about Mike! :beerchug:

Pics of the car just hanging out in the shop, Mike probably didn't even see me take these pictures cause he was working on a customer's clean green fox off to the right. I ought to apply to be a ninja with those skills :sticktonge:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/MBH_427/1001081136.jpg
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/MBH_427/1001081136a.jpg
Oh snap I didn't know you took those pics! Man, your car is so sweet:thmbsup:

o4c0b|2a
10-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Car looks great Bo. Those wheels are sweet :thumbsup:
Ed

John4cam
10-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Car looks great Bo. Those wheels are sweet :thumbsup:
Ed

yep, that car is awesome!:thmbsup:

Wolfpack Speed
10-03-2008, 01:18 PM
For anyone who hasn't seen Bo's car in person, make it a point too! Definitely one of the nicest and cleanest mustangs around:goodidea:

MBH
10-07-2008, 07:45 PM
For anyone who hasn't seen Bo's car in person, make it a point too! Definitely one of the nicest and cleanest mustangs around:goodidea:
:beerchug:
You're the man Mike, everything is great!

I came up with some more stuff I wanna do to the car though lol check your PM :rofl:

Wolfpack Speed
10-08-2008, 10:17 AM
:beerchug:
You're the man Mike, everything is great!

I came up with some more stuff I wanna do to the car though lol check your PM :rofl:Sweet, will do! Thanks again for your business and I am glad you are happy:goodidea:

MBH
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Sweet, will do! Thanks again for your business and I am glad you are happy:goodidea:
Just took the car out tonight to take my mind off the election BS. The PPRV delete is great, no hesitation on shifts!! I love it!!

97LaserRed
11-04-2008, 10:24 PM
thats awsome!! mikes the man!!!!! hey when you gonna upgrade the blower!!

o4c0b|2a
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Thats sweet. I had the same issue. Mike removed the PPRV in my cobra. shifts smooth as silk. Glad it worked out for you too. Seems to be a good fall back if tuning can't fix hesitation issues.

MBH
11-05-2008, 04:28 PM
thats awsome!! mikes the man!!!!! hey when you gonna upgrade the blower!!
Honestly, it depends on the state that Obama's tax plan gets passed - so sometime late late this winter :(

Wolfpack Speed
11-05-2008, 07:34 PM
glad your happy Bo!