Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We have some real great Military people....

We have some real great Military people....

This is actually a rant thread from me. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Let me start off by saying that I fvcking despise people that abuse animals. It is probably one of the worst things people can do IMO. It takes one hell of a huge coward to pick on a defenseless animal.

So I come across this video. Apparently it has been floating around and after some research, it seems that it is real which makes me sick.

And people are real naive if you think all military people are over there in gun battle, risking their lives every day for us. If they have time to do this then obviously they are not all that busy defending our country. It just pisses me off that people speak so highly of the military and arm forces but then something like this surfaces. It pisses me off even more that it involves an animal.

DO NOT get me wrong, I do not let this speak for everyone that serves. I have had many friends that have been to Iraq a few times.

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429"]LiveLeak.com - US Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff - Iraq[/ame]

/rant
    Last edited by stieny; 02-18-2009 at 11:58 PM.
    '15 CLA250 4Matic / AMG Sport

Why the heck would he do that? Now somebody should throw him off!!!!
    Bu-2000-bash
    ALLSQUAD
    Steel City Muscle Cars
    CarCruises
    Flashlight Drags
    NMRA
    UMTR
    Modded Mustangs
    NHSCC

SLOW
    What was the point of doing that. I don't see how any human could justify doing that.
    04 KB Cobra
    2008 Jet Steam Blue Z06

thought i read somewhere it was fake. that vid has been out for some time now

Some people are just screwed up..

2007 Civic SI fo do.
    i-VTEC...Do you?
    Josh

Everything I have is slow 2001GTTT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bgblockelcamino View Post
    thought i read somewhere it was fake. that vid has been out for some time now

I also heard it was fake...
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    1931 Ford Model A - Project
    1991 BMW 325iX
    1978 Ford F150
    1952 Ford F2 - Project
    2001 Mustang GT - gone but never forgotten. RIP.

this is a year old, and i've concluded from all the fraudulent media that this guy has done that this video is in fact staged. He did piss you off though, so mission accomplished i guess.
    Roll With The Mill Creek Mafia
    709RWHP/750RWTQ

Stocker Chevrolet Subaru mr4teth's Avatar
    I can't find anything on snopes.com .... I hope to god this is a fake!

cRaZy HoRsE
    If its not fake...then maybe someone should throw his ass off a cliff.....he ranks right up there with micheal vick....and they should've hung that POS.
    Ryan

2004 Mustang Mach 1- mac exhaust, magnaflow xpipe, 410 gears, short throw shifter with more to come once the weather breaks!

2007 ford f150 Fx4 ext. cab- 20" rims with 33s, diablo sport predator, green cold air kit, Roush off-road exhaust, tinted windows

Sold- 2000 mustang v6

Thanks for ruining my morning

Like I stated in my post, it has been floating around so I know its been on the internet for a bit.

I just hope its not real. Even if its fake, come on people, grow up and make better use of your time.

Also found this link.

http://www.care2.com/news/member/507367645/666908

In it, supposedly the puppy thrower states:

"I want to clear somethings up before tomarrow. This might be hard to believe but I am sorry about the dog. At the time I just really didn't care. When you are constantly under fire sometimes people develope a different sence of humor than what others are used to. That video was from over a year ago and i dont know who put it out there but it wasn't me. It has been a real hard day. I don't know how they got my information but someone got all my information and i had to disconnect my parents and my womans phone. not to mention i had to redo my myspace because it got hacked. I just want this to end."

and.....

"The Sergeant Major called me in today and it looks like they found out about the dog thing. I don't know who it was who put it on ****ing youtube, but man they are not happy... They were even talking about court martialing me, but they better not. It wouldn't be fair because they didn't court martial the last guy they caught ****ing with a dog.

****, atleast i was humane about it. That guy from motor transport shot a dog in the stomach in front of the Major and everyone thought it was funny. I **** up and it gets on TV and all of a sudden it's wrong. This is some BS. POS media, always sticking its nose where it doesn't belong"

If thats really the way he feels I truly feel sorry and hate him at the same time.

cRaZy HoRsE
    Quote Originally Posted by John4cam View Post
    If thats really the way he feels I truly feel sorry and hate him at the same time.

Exactly!!!

Dont get me wrong..they are away from their families for months or even over a year at a time but im not allowed to do that kind of shit at my job nor would i want too!!! maybe the next wave of military they should have a common sense evaluation and a psych eval!! I have no sympathy for those kind of ppl nor their situation!! he should have extended duty for that kind of act he pulled!
    Ryan

2004 Mustang Mach 1- mac exhaust, magnaflow xpipe, 410 gears, short throw shifter with more to come once the weather breaks!

2007 ford f150 Fx4 ext. cab- 20" rims with 33s, diablo sport predator, green cold air kit, Roush off-road exhaust, tinted windows

Sold- 2000 mustang v6

My best guess is that it was dead already.....they are just too nonchalant about it.

Now I can understand them being in a f*cked up state of mind being de-sensitized to killing and the stress they were under, but they basically became no better than the damn terrorist they were fighting by doing something so stupid.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/throwpuppy.asp

He deserves all the heartache it is causing him now...real or fake.

"There's no substitution for cubic inches."

93 GT, 408
    Best ET 10.93, 1.63 60ft, 121MPH

All Motor.

So it pisses you off people speak highly of the armed forces? Why, because a couple people do things that are wrong, you want to act as the whole military is bad? In every circle of people, you will have a couple bad ones. The video is ****ed up, but what about the thousands of PEOPLE that are dead, or crippled? What about them? Congratulations for posting a fake video making us look bad dude, good call. You can go celebrate now.

Everything I have is slow 2001GTTT's Avatar
    Saw that awhile ago. If its real...it honestly is sickening to me.

However....that dude was over there getting shot at so I could sit here and type this....so....no comment.
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    1931 Ford Model A - Project
    1991 BMW 325iX
    1978 Ford F150
    1952 Ford F2 - Project
    2001 Mustang GT - gone but never forgotten. RIP.

Kickin it Old School somethingclever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aubele View Post
    So it pisses you off people speak highly of the armed forces? Why, because a couple people do things that are wrong, you want to act as the whole military is bad? In every circle of people, you will have a couple bad ones. The video is ****ed up, but what about the thousands of PEOPLE that are dead, or crippled? What about them? Congratulations for posting a fake video making us look bad dude, good call. You can go celebrate now.

x10000000000
    -JOHN

Carburetors and SAE wrenches.................

Buy Made in the USA - It Matters.

It's a shame these guys are over there putting their lives on the line and people are more worried about a f**king animal. Maybe if people showed more respect to our military instead of animals this country would'nt be going down the sh*ter. Next thing we will here about is the poor chimp that the cops shot, hell with the poor women who got here face ripped off. Hey, I love animals too, they taste good.
    "No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in it's preservation"

General Douglas McArthur

Quote Originally Posted by stieny View Post
    This is actually a rant thread from me. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Let me start off by saying that I fvcking despise people that abuse animals. It is probably one of the worst things people can do IMO. It takes one hell of a huge coward to pick on a defenseless animal.

So I come across this video. Apparently it has been floating around and after some research, it seems that it is real which makes me sick.

And people are real naive if you think all military people are over there in gun battle, risking their lives every day for us. If they have time to do this then obviously they are not all that busy defending our country. It just pisses me off that people speak so highly of the military and arm forces but then something like this surfaces. It pisses me off even more that it involves an animal.

DO NOT get me wrong, I do not let this speak for everyone that serves. I have had many friends that have been to Iraq a few times.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429

/rant
    I don't mind rant threads, but when saying that millitary does not risk their lives for this country is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard, weather taking bullets or not, they are in a hostile enviroment that at any time they can be killed. While we talk about cars, watch tv, go to events, go out partying, they protect those rights for you, don't forget that.
    "No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in it's preservation"

General Douglas McArthur

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aubele View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingclever View Post
    x10000000000
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin01cobra View Post
    It's a shame these guys are over there putting their lives on the line and people are more worried about a f**king animal. Maybe if people showed more respect to our military instead of animals this country would'nt be going down the sh*ter. Next thing we will here about is the poor chimp that the cops shot, hell with the poor women who got here face ripped off. Hey, I love animals too, they taste good.

I don't mind rant threads, but when saying that millitary does not risk their lives for this country is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard, weather taking bullets or not, they are in a hostile enviroment that at any time they can be killed. While we talk about cars, watch tv, go to events, go out partying, they protect those rights for you, don't forget that.
    First, all three of you can go back and reread my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by stieny View Post

I never once said that the vid spoke for everyone. Actually, I said the opposite. Second, I also never said they don't risk their lives for us. I said that people are naive if they think they are ALWAYS consumed in gun battle. Third, when I commented on people speaking so highly of the military, I simply meant that I don't like how people act like there is no military person that can do any wrong. I never said anything derogatory about the military or armed forces.

Read a bit before you post.
    Last edited by stieny; 02-20-2009 at 12:55 AM.