Attached Images Attached Images
    Wolfpack Speed, Inc.
    4290 Campbells Run Rd
    Pittsburgh, PA 15205
    (412) 279-4902

Kickin it Old School somethingclever's Avatar
    Gotta love that torque "curve".
    -JOHN

Carburetors and SAE wrenches.................

Buy Made in the USA - It Matters.

Thanks Mike!! I cant wait to turn the boost up on it and see what she can do.

Heres a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stock 03 Cobra Vroom Vroom!!

Proudly supports Street Lethal Performance and Rodeheaver's Hotrod Shop

Modular Ford Performance Wolfpack Speed's Avatar
    Get some MS 109 and turn up the boost!!!
    Wolfpack Speed, Inc.
    4290 Campbells Run Rd
    Pittsburgh, PA 15205
    (412) 279-4902

KB snake
    The numbers seem right on par for a 2.2 car with 17lbs. The Tq seems alittle on the lower side though. does the car still have a stock clutch in it. migh be slippin abit on the dyno

I think you are correct. I plan on an upgrade soon along with a few suspention parts to get traction.

The car was driven down from Butler and put right on the dyno so I am sure that didnt help with the numbers either.

KB snake
    Yeah when these cars heat up they can really lower the power. But i would say a clutch would be a wise choice. Also one more thing, not sure if you have cats or not. but i just took mine off and wow they were plugged baddddd. So if you got them and figure you can get inspected with out them might be a good choice as well

Formerly 2011 GB/CS & CST 03 03 OW SVT's Avatar
    Sweet numbers Ryan, but the torque does seem low. I'd guess its a stock clutch as we talked about in Carlisle.
    17 Ram 1500 Big Horn Hemi
    16 Comp O GT Performance Pack
    03 Oxford white Cobra (Gone but not forgotten)

If its a stock clutch it IS slipping and probably has been for a long time. Mine was junk at 1200 miles. Never saw a sticky tire either.
    Lou
    Best non ported stock pullied eaton pass
    1.50 60ft 11.160@ 125.08

New combo,
    Ported Eaton, upper/lower
    508 Hp 548 TQ SAE on an inferior Dynojet Dyno
    1.43 60 ft. 10.55 @ 130 MPH

WFC 8 Mod Motor Winner
    06 NMRA Martin, Mi. Mod Muscle Winner

congrats.. numbers look good

I am not sure if I would be able to stand my car with the full bassani (headers to tip) with out the cats but it might be worth a try. Man is it going to be loud!!

I took a quick peak at the clutch and its painted a gray/silver color with no sticker to be seen. Its looks like its a stocker. BOOOOoooooo

I am looking at the Zoom D2 setup and it should hold a butt load of power. I was originaly looking at the spec 3+ but I want a smooth engagment and I think the twin disk setup will work better for me.

If anyone else has an ideas feel free to chime in. Everything I have put on the car has been on the over kill side but for fun I want to see if 600rwhp is reachable on 93 with a fairly safe tune. Hell it might not be possible but its just for fun and mixed gas with a 2.90 upper will get me there later if all else fails. hehehe

Killer Chiller? Has anyone played with one yet?

My stock clutch with a couple thousand miles and about 20 ported Eaton passes went to shit the minute the Whipple went on and I started making passes at QCR..

When my CF Pressure plate and LM disc go I will probably go to a twin setup as well. Not sure which one yet though. Seems they go thru phases where they are the greatest thing on earth and then after they get out in the market they suck and a new fangled one comes along. It's kinda funny to watch. lol

It does not seem like the killer chiller ever really took off.

BTW Ryan, was this on a race tune or very mild and safe street tune? Did John tell you how much timing etc?
    Mark
    LeMans Blue Z06

Modular Ford Performance Wolfpack Speed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    I am not sure if I would be able to stand my car with the full bassani (headers to tip) with out the cats but it might be worth a try. Man is it going to be loud!!

I took a quick peak at the clutch and its painted a gray/silver color with no sticker to be seen. Its looks like its a stocker. BOOOOoooooo

I am looking at the Zoom D2 setup and it should hold a butt load of power. I was originaly looking at the spec 3+ but I want a smooth engagment and I think the twin disk setup will work better for me.

If anyone else has an ideas feel free to chime in. Everything I have put on the car has been on the over kill side but for fun I want to see if 600rwhp is reachable on 93 with a fairly safe tune. Hell it might not be possible but its just for fun and mixed gas with a 2.90 upper will get me there later if all else fails. hehehe

Killer Chiller? Has anyone played with one yet?
    Ram Power Grip HD, works like a charm...26 spline of course
    Wolfpack Speed, Inc.
    4290 Campbells Run Rd
    Pittsburgh, PA 15205
    (412) 279-4902

KB snake
    I hear the only down side to a twin disk is setting them up can be a pain to get right. I hear alot of people say that the spec stage 3+ is actually easier to drive then the stocker. As for the ram I had a few freinds run them in there cobra and in ls1 cars, have yet to see one make it past 3000 miles. with maybe 15 track passes on stickies.

2.4 KB & Juice
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsnake03 View Post
    I hear the only down side to a twin disk is setting them up can be a pain to get right. I hear alot of people say that the spec stage 3+ is actually easier to drive then the stocker. As for the ram I had a few freinds run them in there cobra and in ls1 cars, have yet to see one make it past 3000 miles. with maybe 15 track passes on stickies.
    Then it either wasn't setup properly or something cause Mike is right. I used ram powergrip HD's in my cobra. The first one was in there for roughly 28k miles or so. I beat the living snot out of that clutch. It went through ported/pullied upper and lower combos, n20, then the KB 2.4 That clutch was a monster and put up with countless amounts of abuse. Only tricky part is, if you plan to stick w/ an aluminum flywheel, it's a small learning curve to drive it. Clutch does chatter at a dead take off. Once I got my built motor, I switched to a steel flywheel, chatter was 98% elimated.
    07 Silverado
    05 R6

Sold: 03 Cobra, Built motor - 2.4 KB - N2O

Awesome numbers Ryan! Even if they aren't 6xx, they're plenty for a stock clutch :)

Is this what you called about this weekend? Sorry I missed your call, but congrats regardless!! 100 whp jump must be fun!!

KB snake
    Yeah U hear alot of good about the ram, it just so happened alot of people I knew went with them and had some trouble. But both of the cars were launching pretty hard on et streets. and when they were pulled out heat spots all over them

I use the Ram powergrip HD in mine, last time I dad it apart (60 +) 6800 rpm launches and it was still in great shape. The key to long life on these clutches is the steel flywheel, these cars are too heavy to launch on aluminum. Ive been down both roads.
    Lou
    Best non ported stock pullied eaton pass
    1.50 60ft 11.160@ 125.08

New combo,
    Ported Eaton, upper/lower
    508 Hp 548 TQ SAE on an inferior Dynojet Dyno
    1.43 60 ft. 10.55 @ 130 MPH

WFC 8 Mod Motor Winner
    06 NMRA Martin, Mi. Mod Muscle Winner

Quote Originally Posted by MBH View Post
    Awesome numbers Ryan! Even if they aren't 6xx, they're plenty for a stock clutch :)

Is this what you called about this weekend? Sorry I missed your call, but congrats regardless!! 100 whp jump must be fun!!
    Ah... no I missed my exit on 79 (exit 60A MOON) and needed help finding the shop and no one was answering. I was working my way down my contact list.

Did you see that the car picked up 60rwhp over the tune I used to drive out to Carlisle? hehehe

KB snake
    That might be the key lou. the cobras i seen have a problem with them were all on a aluminum flywheel