Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pull over thread

Pull over thread

Hey guys, with recent events I figured we could post up what you have been pulled over for ticket or not. This is not a "brag" thread just curious to see what you have been pulled for.

Keep it clean tho, no "drugs" or anything like that.

I have been pulled over 6 times since i have been 16. I am now 22 years old.

-2 speeding tickets (Canonsburg)
    -once with windshield lights and no doors in my Wrangler ( Canonsburg)
    -once for sunglasses at night (it was sunset) (Peters Township)
    -Once for driving pass 11 on a Cinderella license (3am) (Mt Lebonon)
    -if it counts, I got a ticket from the Game Commission for a day early on the season
    -tires sticking out 1.5" on the Jeep (State trooper- Washington)
    - and last but not least a 1 dollar parking ticket at Cal U
    -Barry
    2003 Ford Mustang Dark Shadow Grey 4.6L GT
    2004 Ford F-150 Super Crew Dark Shadow Grey 5.4L

I could write a book. Approaching 75 times pulled over including DOT driving a truck, near 40 car only. Back when I was younger, I'd get pulled over seemingly every week just to get messed with. Magic that at 30 I don't get ****ed with anymore, what a surprise. It is amazing the little things you learn from BSing with them to make it more likely you will get let go (hint, pull your keys out of your ignition and put them on the dash, turn inside light on at night, pull into a parking lot not in the middle of the road for christs sake, know where your shit is, and most of all, be respectful whether they are or not, you don't know how many times I have maintained my composure when a cop is being ignorant and then he actually apologizes after, everyone has a bad day, and these guys have a hard job).
    Last edited by Mark Aubele; 07-19-2010 at 10:11 PM.
    2014 Mustang GT Stock and for sale
    2014 M235i (wife's)
    1964 Ford F-100

Too many to count. Twice this year though for speeding, both in my company car.
    No Burnout Bill

Dead Sea Racing Crew phillysrt4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Aubele View Post
    I could write a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by shockstang View Post
    Too many to count. Twice this year though for speeding, both in my company car.
    Pretty much the same thing here with a few situations that I don't want to discuss.

I hear ya. I just got a speeding ticket toad, thus the inspiration for this thread.
    -Barry

speeding, speeding, window tint, speeding, unnecessary acceleration (HAHAHAA), and some other stuff on the bike they never bagged me for

Black
    1998 GT- PI swap, 3.73's, off road h pipe, flows & some suspension goodies

White 1986 GT T-Tops- BBK shorties, RAM clutch/flywheel, Bassani catted x pipe, MSD ignition, MAC cai, LMM lowering springs, adjustable skocks & struts, MGW short throw, DD

Black 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6- custom levers, -1 front sprocket, Jardine GP-1 exhaust, HIDs, custom undertail, custom black windscreen.

Im with (all the above) stupid ^.... WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY to many to count. I could write a book. I have lost my license, had 11 points before and after losing it. I have been clean for 2 years!!!

Twice last year, once on 219 doing 80 cop was nice (state) gave me a failure to follow traffic control devices. The second was on Rt 30 near Gettysburg, the state cop was a f ucking prick... was pissed off I was doing 75 in his 55 zone lol I had to listen to some late 20's guy lecture me on speed.

I've been pulled over for the temporary paper in my back window being on the "wrong side of the window," whatever that means. I saw a cop blow a stop sign with no lights on, so I yelled "Nice Stop." So he turned around and pulled me over. 3rd time was speeding and driving in the passing lane for too long, and speeding 49 in a 35. Never got ticketed for any of those.
    Chris

2016 Chevrolet Volt
    2010 Jetta TDi Cup Edition
    1964 Lincoln Continental
    And 5 other things that don't run

Ha i got a fix it ticket Friday night for being too loud! But definatly way to many times i've seen the cherries and berries behind me

Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    I've been pulled over for the temporary paper in my back window being on the "wrong side of the window," whatever that means. I saw a cop blow a stop sign with no lights on, so I yelled "Nice Stop." So he turned around and pulled me over. 3rd time was speeding and driving in the passing lane for too long, and speeding 49 in a 35. Never got ticketed for any of those.
    haha i got pulled over (sort of, i was already stopped in traffic) for asking to turn after the crab tree fireworks saturday night. i wanted to turn onto my side road and go home before the rain and he had me sitting for 15+ minutes while he "directed" traffic. Then i got a lecture on how if i was a cop i could do it my way. lol so i just went up through the lot to where cops weren't and pulled out

Black
    1998 GT- PI swap, 3.73's, off road h pipe, flows & some suspension goodies

White 1986 GT T-Tops- BBK shorties, RAM clutch/flywheel, Bassani catted x pipe, MSD ignition, MAC cai, LMM lowering springs, adjustable skocks & struts, MGW short throw, DD

Black 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6- custom levers, -1 front sprocket, Jardine GP-1 exhaust, HIDs, custom undertail, custom black windscreen.

They officer tonight said " wow, I haven't seen a 95 in awhile, what are your plans with it?" We talked for alittle then he said for me to go to the magistrate and he would get it to a non moving violation or something along those lines so I dont get points or insurance increases. So it will be about 120 bones, but I geuss I deserve it even though people do a lot faster on 980.
    -Barry

First ticket ever was at Carlisle PA for the import tuners. Was 16 (Cinderella lic.) in a guys boosted integra, did a wicked burnout til 3rd gear at a redlight trying to catch some friends and having fun. Cop yanked me out of the car, threw me up against the side of it and called my dad. Got 3 points, careless driving and something else stupid (109.00) fine.

On my way FROM summit racing in ohio with a 78 chevy pickup gastank in the car(lol), a CAI for my car, some pullies and other misc. stuff. Was doing 79 in a 65 somewhere around youngstown, paid a fine of 140.xx and 2 points.

Just recently on my bike for not having my visor down while at a red light, county boy pulled me over. let me go without a permit suprisingly, but sent me a violation in the mail for 261.00. (Driving w/o a license)

Could have gotten a lot worse if I was caught everytime I did something bad, lol. Got a DUI once too, but we'll not discuss that..special thanks to my crazy ex g/f for that one.:flipoff:
    Matt
    94 Ford Ranger
    01 KX125
    2002 Ford Mustang GT - 13.96 @ 98.8 (sold)

i've been stopped once for doin 65 in a 45 on rt.19 in canonsburg comin back from the tanger outlets headin toward southhills village..i think the cop just wanted me 2 run so he could chase me in his charger..oh and i got a $160 citation and 4 pts
    Last edited by 412mustangz; 07-20-2010 at 12:04 AM.

DD: 99 Civic Si

Toys:
    07 GSXR 600

Got pulled over twice for my stereo being too loud. Let go once, charged with disorderly conduct once. Pulled over once on my bike, speeding on RT 136 by ringold h.s. Busted blowing a stop sign in Mt. oliver. And pulled over in Baldwin for having my tires sticking out oo far on my truck.
    2012 Husqvarna TE 449
    2009 Dodge Challenger RT Inferno Red
    2007 BMW E92 328xi
    2003 F250 Superduty
    1987 Mustang GT
    2004 SV650
    2000 Yamaha Blaster, heavily modded

Multiple times every day.

Been pulled over a couple times
    Twice in my sick Z24. First was a 55 in a 25 on my way to class. Got reduced to 5 over no points. Second time I got pulled over for racing my buddy in another slow cavalier but the cop was cool and let us both go.
    My mustang saw the most cop action. Two tickets for window tint, 3 or 4 late night stops because the local pd's were bored, and one 76 in a 40 that got reduced to 20 over and 4 points.
    Only been stopped once in the GTO, 60 in a 40 reduced down to 5 over and no points
    Dennis
    2006 GTO
    Gone but not forgotten

2015 SHO
    Mostly stock

2014 Cruze
    Living the MPG life

Formerly 2011 GB/CS & CST 03 03 OW SVT's Avatar
    Numerous times for speeding, several times for window tint. One of my most resent times was in the Cobra, for several things and they were, no wipers, tinted tails, tinted windows, loud exhaust, (imagine that. lol) bald back tires (so he said, but they were brand new Nitto NT05's)

Some have even been out of state.
    Last edited by 03 OW SVT; 07-20-2010 at 06:41 AM.
    17 Ram 1500 Big Horn Hemi
    16 Comp O GT Performance Pack
    03 Oxford white Cobra (Gone but not forgotten)

My best ticket was up in Boardman Ohio. 6 of us lined up at the light. 3 from PA, 3 from Ohio. I was one of the lead cars. None of us noticed the Ohio Troopers behind us. Ugh. I ended up with a ticket for drag racing. I called Monday morning to see what the fine was....$54.

I love Ohio.
    2015 GTPP

Best one and most recent was at carlisle this year. After a nice day in the sun and drinking coors lights, we went back to the room. I was the middle car. I pulled out from a light and my gas pedal was sticking a bit. Had to push it a little harder to get it to move. Well, it gt boost in second gear and jumped sideways. While pulling into our parking lot a saw a copin the rearview mirror. As i was backing in my spot he flew infront of me and jumped out of his car. Asked for my info. He asked if i knew why i was being stopped. I said no. He said my turn signals were not yellow enough. Threw the speach of how he wrote the book and teaches the law. Then said i have never let anybody go ever before and today is your lucky day. He let me go.
    Rob
    1 Monte SS. White.

Banned dates
    11/27/08
    4/25/11
    3/28/12
    12/1/12
    There are more but that's all that was logged!!!