Thread: Hood vents and side scoops

Hood vents and side scoops

Was just wondering if any of you guys have changed out the plastic hood vents and side scoop inserts. I seen True Forged on SVTP had some products that looked nice. Anybody know of some options?

Thanks!!!
    '04 Black Cobra Coupe

2.2 Kenne Bell, FIPK, Accufab TB and Plenum, Bassani catted X, Borla catback, Head Cooling Mod, LFP HE, SCT custom tune by Terry@Street Lethal Performance

Complete IRS bushing kit, FLSFC's, BF IRS Brace and Brackets, MM adj tie rod kit, MM aluminum steering rack bushings, Fiore quadrant and ADJ, MGW shifter

Somewhere on here there was pictures that someone put billet inserts in theirs, cant rember who it was.
    Bob Myers ©

84 Capri RS Turbo -Best 1/8th - 6.24@109, Best 1/4 - 9.82@136...Still only a 4 banger

Thanks! I ordered a set of hood vents from True Forged. They look pretty sweet, pricey though!
    '04 Black Cobra Coupe

2.2 Kenne Bell, FIPK, Accufab TB and Plenum, Bassani catted X, Borla catback, Head Cooling Mod, LFP HE, SCT custom tune by Terry@Street Lethal Performance

Complete IRS bushing kit, FLSFC's, BF IRS Brace and Brackets, MM adj tie rod kit, MM aluminum steering rack bushings, Fiore quadrant and ADJ, MGW shifter

I have FORE Precision hood inserts on mine but I did use True Forged Mesh behind them

XXX RWHP
    XXX RWTQ

But only if I let Kenne scream at ya. LOL

That looks sweet! I got the stock look instead of the mesh, but that combo you have looks great!
    '04 Black Cobra Coupe