Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirtbike/4-wheeler guys, come in!!!

HAHAHA This aint a sportbike man. HAHAHAHA Actually, I can do stoppies on my Raptor. It has the dual piston YFZ front calipers, stock. Un-real stopping power!!!
    Rob
    1 Monte SS. White.

Banned dates
    11/27/08
    4/25/11
    3/28/12
    12/1/12
    There are more but that's all that was logged!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wick View Post
    250 R quad or bike? Any riding out there?

Bish, hurry up and get this thing back together. Lets go riding!!!
    its a Suzuki LT250R Quad, 1986. Its OLD but runs nice :)
    2003 Sonic Blue Cobra - AccuFab Throttle Body, JLT "sonic blue" CAI, Diablosport Predator, 2.81 Pulley, 100mm Idler Pulley, Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, Bassani Catted X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back Exhuast, Eibach Sport Line Springs, FR500's, Corbeau A4 Microsuede seats, Sequential Tail Lights.
    1993 Ford Lightning - Gaylords Tonneau, LFP Traction bars, Eaton Posi, Cervini's Cowl hood + Roll Pan, Art Carr Valve Body.
    1995 F-250 PSD - Daily Driver

HAHAHA This aint a sportbike man. HAHAHAHA Actually, I can do stoppies on my Raptor. It has the dual piston YFZ front calipers, stock. Un-real stopping power!!!
    lol, but most 2-strokes can stand up on the front wheels with ease... and it just doenst feel THAT strong... but i deal with it... just have to leave a little more distance b/w myself and the person in the front... i'm usually the guy in the back that makes sure the slower riders don't get lost
    2015 Corvette Z06
    - Shark Grey / Kalahari
    - bolt-ons, tune, lots of carbon fiber (642/671 rwhp/tq)

where you located wick? Where do you ride??

I've never had my bike down here... keep it back at my parents place in Indiana county, & back when i rode the my RM250, i knew of enough trails to ride for weeks and never ride the same trail twice.. not sure if there is that kinda land around the pittsburgh area or not
    2015 Corvette Z06
    - Shark Grey / Kalahari

Quote Originally Posted by SonofaBish View Post
    where you located wick? Where do you ride??

I've never had my bike down here... keep it back at my parents place in Indiana county, & back when i rode the my RM250, i knew of enough trails to ride for weeks and never ride the same trail twice.. not sure if there is that kinda land around the pittsburgh area or not

I am in carnegie. We ride anywhere we can. Finding spots now are getting hard. Rostraver is one place we go to. Wellsville Ohio is another. Give me a ring when you are ready to ride. We will all get together. Grab Mark(u1arunit) and everybody else.
    Rob
    1 Monte SS. White.

Banned dates
    11/27/08
    4/25/11
    3/28/12
    12/1/12
    There are more but that's all that was logged!!!

I am in carnegie. We ride anywhere we can. Finding spots now are getting hard. Rostraver is one place we go to. Wellsville Ohio is another. Give me a ring when you are ready to ride. We will all get together. Grab Mark(u1arunit) and everybody else.
    cool cool, sounds good....
    should have her up and runnign this weekend coming up i hope... if not then, the weekend after.
    2015 Corvette Z06
    - Shark Grey / Kalahari

KTM's goin to the junk man, sorry :(
    Found out that its gonna run me over $500 to fix it... this is because when that piece fell off, the chipped the chrome on the cylinder very slightly... so the cylinder needs sent out and rechromed... IMO, its not worth sinkin another $500 into a 15 year old dirtibke... i'll just take that money and buy myself a 4-stroke race bike around mid-summer... I'll probably look for something like an '00-'02 YZ426F... i dont really wanna spedn the $$ for a newer 450F
    2015 Corvette Z06
    - Shark Grey / Kalahari

Quote Originally Posted by SonofaBish View Post
    KTM's goin to the junk man, sorry :(
    Found out that its gonna run me over $500 to fix it... this is because when that piece fell off, the chipped the chrome on the cylinder very slightly... so the cylinder needs sent out and rechromed... IMO, its not worth sinkin another $500 into a 15 year old dirtibke... i'll just take that money and buy myself a 4-stroke race bike around mid-summer... I'll probably look for something like an '00-'02 YZ426F... i dont really wanna spedn the $$ for a newer 450F
    it's only about 250ish to get a cylinder rechromed. if interested pm me, i'll put you intouch with the builder who does it.

Quote Originally Posted by chevydad View Post
    it's only about 250ish to get a cylinder rechromed. if interested pm me, i'll put you intouch with the builder who does it.
    yea, the guy that was doing it for me said 175 plus 25 for shipping...
    but then it needs a new piston&rings too... when that peice fell off, it put those two small dings in the piston, and crushed it down onto the rings... so theres 150-200 for that too... plus the power valve that broke is like $70 ...
    so i'm up around that 500 range after i pay the guy to put it together...
    unfortunately it seems like i dont have any other way around ...

personally, i was willing to just put a new top end in it, but the guy said that even tho the chipped chrome isnt bad, he thinks it'll tear up rings and i'd be putting top ends in the bike way more often than i would need to
    2015 Corvette Z06
    - Shark Grey / Kalahari

...Give me a ring when you are ready to ride. We will all get together. Grab Mark(u1arunit) and everybody else.
    I am ready man. We need to get out there real soon! How does the weather this coming weekend look?
    Mark
    LeMans Blue Z06