I had started this on s197 but i figured i would do it locally as well. Im just copy and pasting it from there for right now before i get alot more stuff.

Hey guys i figured i would do a thread on all my new parts ill be getting over the winter trying to get my car ready for the summer. My car only has 390 miles on it right now so i don't want to change a lot until i get experience with it in stock form. Saturday ill be getting some stock dyno numbers on a mustang dyno that is known to be a heartbreaker but i want to document beginning to ending numbers since this is my first car ill be starting from scratch on and actually putting down some good hp by the summer.

Goals before winter comes: Change the stock appearance. Window tint, Saleen Grille , C/S front valance with fogs, FRPP k springs 1' inch lower, Magnaflow muffler delete axle backs, shorty antenna, adjustable panhard bar, Koni Strut setup, and either black Sve drifts or Rtr's. I would really like to see a grabber blue with the silver rtrs but i cant seem to find any online.

Goals for the Beginning/middle of summer: Lethal o/r hpipe, Whipple 624 kit Tuned locally/remotely by Jon Lund, Some stickys, and suspension odds and ends.

Bone stock pic for beginning reference hopefully followed by dyno numbers tomorrow:

Forgive the pic it was raining last night when i took it ;(