I am selling my 347 stroker and TKO transmission.

The 347 is a roller block with eagle steel crank, eagle forged I beam rods, wiseco pro tru pistons its 10.75:1. AFR 185 CC non emission heads, vic jr intake, trick flow "stage 2 cam", holly/proform 750 double pumper, msd pro billet, ceramic coated 1 3/4" long tubes. Selling motor from carb to oil pan with distributor and headers and all. Asking $2,500.

Also selling my TKO 500, it has the 26 spline input shaft and has been faceplated by Liberty Gears, and has their 3rd gear shift upgrade (helps the trans shift into 3rd gear better at high rpms). It works FLAWLESSLY. I am including a quick time bell housing, and a ram powergrip hd clutch. Asking $2,500 for this also. Located in Salem, Ohio 44460.

This motor made 393/377 on Big Shots dyno and has gone 11.58@115.8 (at slow ass Quaker City) with a race weight of 3440 lbs. The motor and trans are both still in my foxbody and you can see/hear/drive it around if you want. This car flat out runs. I am only selling to go to a big cubic inch auto setup for drag racing.

Email me at wjpurnell@gmail.com with any questions. Thanks for your time.