Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from the West Mifflin area?

Anyone from the West Mifflin area?

Just curious if anyone is from the area. Maybe I've seen you guys driving around or vice versa.
    98 GT conv. PI intake, MHS stage III ported PI heads/Stage 3R Bullet Cams, CAI, BBK 78mm TB, LT headers, Mac o/r prochamber, SLP LM1, FRPP pullies, FRPP 4.10's.

I live in Homestead but drive in WM a lot.

Used to live around there..gonna assume your Stang is a white vert and your first names Adam?
    Matt
    94 Ford Ranger
    01 KX125
    2002 Ford Mustang GT - 13.96 @ 98.8 (sold)

I live right by the country airport
    http://www.steelcitystangs.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3494&dateline=1335386  726

Wife's parents live right down from the County Airport. Since we had the baby the car pretty much only gets driven by her going to work.
    Live free or die

Ya I'm from Jefferson. Always goin down 51 by sheets. I'm sure you have heard a turbo mustang zipping around. Haha

I live right down from the county airport also

DD: 99 Civic Si

Toys:
    07 GSXR 600

Will Work For Car Parts Terminated's Avatar
    I am in Brookline about 10 minutes from WM/Century III area. Don't go out that way too much anymore since the mall went to shit, I stick over towards 88/SHV area.
    Last edited by Terminated; 09-18-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    Dan -- 2003 Cobra DSG Coupe #6009

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

i live in dormont and my girlfriend lives near mineral beach in finleyville so i drive all around the south hills every week. i go through west mifflin all the time.
    2002 black v6. gonna miss you buddy
    2009 vapor silver v6 glass roof, my color, ambient lighting, bama tuned, 4.10 gears and more mods to come.

Yeah Projekt, I have a white vert with black top and black saleen wheels and my name is Adam. You know me? LazerRed do you happen to live on Huston? My buddy says he has a neighbor with a turbo mustang.

I live by Kennywood and the high school right on Commonwealth.
    98 GT conv. PI intake, MHS stage III ported PI heads/Stage 3R Bullet Cams, CAI, BBK 78mm TB, LT headers, Mac o/r prochamber, SLP LM1, FRPP pullies, FRPP 4.10's.

Any of you guys get together ever?

lazer lives back behind where the brass rail used to be. bought wheels off him once cool guy.
    2009 vapor silver v6 glass roof, my color, ambient lighting, bama tuned, 4.10 gears and more mods to come.

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBonGT View Post
    Yeah Projekt, I have a white vert with black top and black saleen wheels and my name is Adam. You know me? LazerRed do you happen to live on Huston? My buddy says he has a neighbor with a turbo mustang.

I live by Kennywood and the high school right on Commonwealth.
    thats my closest friend, his is white. His name is Mike. Its a white turbo 2v, mines red turbo 4v. He had to turbo his after I took him for a ride in mine LMAO Turbo is the way to go!!

Almost bought a house on huston tho. I am closing on a house in Baldwin next friday but I'll still be around sheets and 51 south a lot. lol

Quote Originally Posted by crusher101 View Post
    lazer lives back behind where the brass rail used to be. bought wheels off him once cool guy.
    do you still have those wheels? v6 wheels right? those things were MINT! best style v6 rims too!

Quote Originally Posted by 97LaserRed View Post
    thats my closest friend, his is white. His name is Mike. Its a white turbo 2v, mines red turbo 4v. He had to turbo his after I took him for a ride in mine LMAO Turbo is the way to go!!

Almost bought a house on huston tho. I am closing on a house in Baldwin next friday but I'll still be around sheets and 51 south a lot. lol
    I've been trying to meet him and see his car but he's never around when I'm over my buddy's house. He on the forum too?

Quote Originally Posted by 97LaserRed View Post
    do you still have those wheels? v6 wheels right? those things were MINT! best style v6 rims too!
    yeah i still have em still good shape too only used em one season until i got my wheel that i damaged replaced... im actually trying to sell em now lol

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBonGT View Post
    Any of you guys get together ever?
    No one ever wants to roll with me : (

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Quote Originally Posted by Terminated View Post
    No one ever wants to roll with me : (
    I think one of these days before winter comes everyone from the area should meet up somewhere. I'll roll with anyone. My only friend with a stang happens to be my cousin who lives in plum. I would like to have other stang friends lol.

id really enjoy doing a south hills scs run we could take from 51 to 19 to sonic for some grub
    Last edited by crusher101; 09-19-2012 at 09:47 AM.

I am down, let me know when!