Hope you guys can help me. 2000 GT Stock except CA, pullies and exhaust. Parked car running fine went to start couple of months later and would not start. Found no fuel. Disconnected fuel line and turned on key no fuel. Wife accidently turned key to start and it started with fuel line disconnected and a few seconds latter fuel started coming out. Hooked line back up to car and it started. drove care in parade and it did fine. after parade we stopped and took things off of truck to co home. Car started but did not get to far and it started sputtering and died would not start. Took it home and disconnected fuel line again no fuel. Although car will start if fuel line is disconnected. left car set with battery disconnected all winter. Went out last night and charged battery and hooked it up and tried to start and it started right up. Let it run for a few minutes reved it up and all seemed normal. Decide to shut car off to see if it would start again and it would not. Checked the other key to see it PATS problem still no start, but sometimes when I try to start the theft light will come on for awhile solid and then after about 5 or 10 seconds it will go off. Do you guys think fuel pump is bad or something else. Let me know what you think.