Thread: Some quick detailing videos

Some quick detailing videos

Just some videos i have made to show how products work, how to apply some and just some thoughts on them.
    I buy pretty much 90% of my stuff at Autoality
    I would consider myself a hardcore detailing enthusiast. I rarely do cars for money most of the time its just enjoyment trying out new stuff. I have used ALOT of products and been doing this for some time if anyone has any questions on any detail related items.

New easier method to apply Sonax Polymer Net Shield

Sonax Polymer net shield beading

Using Sonax Brilliant shine detailer

Testing HD adapt polish
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport

Using Meguiars D156 Synthetic spray wax

CG MrPink in a foam cannon on a Electric pressure washer

CG Signature series wheel cleaner

Carpro Hydro2 how to use

3 way wax test between Blackfire BlackICE, Zymol Glasur, Victoria Mayhem

Meguiars new 365 year long protection beading and sheeting properties.

Will Work For Car Parts Terminated's Avatar
    Great vids!

Feel free to voluntarily detail my cars anytime you'd like!
    Dan -- 2003 Cobra DSG Coupe #6009

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Awesome thanks for sharing. I am going to have to sit down and watch them all when I get home as my work is piling up here while I play on the forums. Haha
    Mark
    LeMans Blue Z06

Thanks for posting. I may have to try a few of the products you tested. I have a collection of stuff that I like to use and I am not brand loyal on the products. Just find what I like from personal use over the years.
    Stock 03 Cobra Vroom Vroom!!

Proudly supports Street Lethal Performance and Rodeheaver's Hotrod Shop

Any advice on getting glitter out of a cloth seat? I've vacumed, used a lint roller, duck tape etc its everywhere.
    -Barry
    2003 Ford Mustang Dark Shadow Grey 4.6L GT
    2004 Ford F-150 Super Crew Dark Shadow Grey 5.4L

No Traction due to Paxton PaxtonShelby's Avatar
    What happened Barry - bring home a sparkley stripper?
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

1966 Oldsmobile Toronado - currently NOT on jackstands

What happened Barry - bring home a sparkley stripper?

Vader - I have admired the cleanliness of your ride for quite some time. Seems like you have forgotten more about detailing than most folks ever learn.
    2014 GT Premium - Sterling Gray Metallic - MT82 - Track Pack - Glass Roof - Recaro seats - Spoiler delete
    12.76 @ 114.04 bone stock. Koni yellow coil-overs, BMR watts, LCA and LCA relo brackets, Borla S-type axle back.

1966 Coupe - 331 stroker - Bullet custom roller cam - cam and motor installed and dyno tuned by Rodeheavers Hot Rod - Astro A5 - McLeod RXT - 486 to the wheels - more fun than my little tires can handle

GF decided to wrap Christiams presents in gold glitter wrapping paper. It was a disaster.
    -Barry

Was she the present?? Seriously - I know all too much about glitter. My girls are always doing some sort of crafts. That crap is basically impossible to get off of any fabric.

Sonax Polymer Net Shield is my next purchase.

I think it would be awesome on top of CG Jetseal.

glitter is the devil. it is really hard to get out. I would say the best way I get glitter off. I mean i havnt had alot of it to deal with..just little on seats once in a while from wife and daughter. But using a round brush attachment on a shop vac and just moving it in criss cross patterns to help pull the glitter out of the fibers depending on how they are stuck so going criss cross will help pop them up and then get sucked into the vac. but either way they are worse then sand cause they get caught in the fibers.

could also pickup one of these.
    http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-...=car+pet+brush
    I have one and they work good for pet hair as the rubber creates static electricity and pulls the hair onto it. Now I wonder if the static electricity will work as well with glitter. Maybe tonight when I get home I will get the brush and sprinkle a little glitter on a rug and see how well it works and report back
    Last edited by VaderGT; 01-28-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Will Work For Car Parts Terminated's Avatar
    The rubber brushes are nice but doubt it'll work on glitter. Try patting the seat (vibration) while using the vacuum. I've done that in the past for random shit stuck in fabric.
    Dan -- 2003 Cobra DSG Coupe #6009

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But if it's real, you'll feel it. IG: @donuttrump

Quote Originally Posted by VaderGT View Post
    glitter is the devil. it is really hard to get out. I would say the best way I get glitter off. I mean i havnt had alot of it to deal with..just little on seats once in a while from wife and daughter. But using a round brush attachment on a shop vac and just moving it in criss cross patterns to help pull the glitter out of the fibers depending on how they are stuck so going criss cross will help pop them up and then get sucked into the vac. but either way they are worse then sand cause they get caught in the fibers.

could also pickup one of these.
    http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-...=car+pet+brush
    I have one and they work good for pet hair as the rubber creates static electricity and pulls the hair onto it. Now I wonder if the static electricity will work as well with glitter. Maybe tonight when I get home I will get the brush and sprinkle a little glitter on a rug and see how well it works and report back
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminated View Post
    The rubber brushes are nice but doubt it'll work on glitter. Try patting the seat (vibration) while using the vacuum. I've done that in the past for random shit stuck in fabric.
    Thanks for the info guys! In gonna buy the brush right now. And I have that attachment for the shop vac I will give it a shot. I even email Larry@ ammo NYC for advice. He has yet to get back to me. His videos on YouTube are impressive.
    -Barry

Great videos, I'm somewhat of a detailer myself. Haven't tried many of the in the videos above.

I got alot of stuff if you wanted to try something or question about something you are looking to buy. I have used alot of stuff over the years.

Cool videos. To the point and honest reviews.

Maybe I'll take you up on that. I also have alot of stuff you'd be welcome to try. Some of which I'd be willing to trade. I'm near the Murrysville area. Pm me where your at.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaderGT View Post
    I got alot of stuff if you wanted to try something or question about something you are looking to buy. I have used alot of stuff over the years.