Decided to switch up my daily a couple months ago when I got a new job. I had been rolling around in a 2013 FX4 F150. It was a nice ride and I needed a truck for my last job where I had to go in and out of a lot of rough oil & gas job sites. With my current job I'll only need to do that a few times a year and so I decided to sell the truck and pick up an SUV and an STI with the money I got selling my truck. I grabbed an 04 Lincoln Aviator for pretty cheap and had enough cash left over to pick up this 08 STI.

So far I love it. It's got a built motor, slightly larger than stock turbo, turbo back exhaust, CAI, and a few other bolt on's. It was built by a seemingly reputable shop in NJ. The car came with over $21K in receipts for parts and labor. It put down 377AWHP on 93. I'm thinking about getting it tuned on E85 this summer. If anyone has any suggestions on who to use to tune it, let me know. I've heard of TPG Tuning and Moore Performance locally, but I don't know if there's a go-to guy or shop somewhere else in the country that could do a remote tune for me. Kind of like the Jon Lund of Subaru's

And my first official ricer mod... tinted tails.