Quote Originally Posted by Silverhatch View Post
That's a pretty distinct number!
Ill be more fair since you want a more compelling argument.

1) Not all side-by-sides are $20k. That is about top of the market and brand new.
2) Have you ever been in a Jeep offroad? Even the 4.0 is extremely underpowered for offroad. Sure it will crawl up a hill but how extreme are you going to get in a jeep? You willing to roll your $5-7k jeep over on a challenging hill?
3) The jeep is great for cruising through the woods which is sssssoooooooo much fun (sarcasm). You can rip through trails on a side-by-side. They are more nimble and much quicker.
4) The side-by-side is made to be beat up a little. Some may argue this but the jeep is made for the road only.
5) Its hard to fit through trails in a jeep. Ever see a group of jeeps and side-by-sides on offroad ride together? Me either.....but wait 5 min and the jeeps will be there.
6) If you crash a side-by-side most of the time you just flip it back over and its fine.
7) Used rhino's, 800rzr's, ext can be had for less than any decent used jeep.

Sounds like I hate jeeps but I actually love them. I love them because I love riding to town with the top and doors off. As far as taking them offroad, I personally would rather run through the trails and climb hills on foot.